Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) (51856 Views)

Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) / Ned Nwoko Celebrates After Scoring A Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by paschalj4(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
smiley wow money is really good.
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Love + money grin you can beat it
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by BlessedNuel: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Money talks
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by BlessedNuel: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Money talks smiley
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by ihesiuloa(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Congrats to her new age, God bless her.
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mehn... Fvck good looks! Just get that paper, coupled with charisma... The most beautiful dames are yours for the taking.

Ned Nwoko is nothing short of a Grandmaster!!! Hate him or love him! grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by EJanni(f): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
I don't like what I hate! Pedophile
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by denniev: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
congrat s to him
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:

This quasi benue girl, do u want to marry ned?
May the good Lord forbid such. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
EJanni:
I don't like what I hate! Pedophile

How exactly is he a pedophile?! I don't remember him marrying or bedding a lady or girl below 18.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Chii59:

May the good Lord forbid such. Amen.

grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Kaiser20: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
If not for cash ugly papa Ned for marry one mamaput iyawo
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Tonymario58: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Money gives fresh kitten at all times and age.
Na poor man dem dey accuse of infidelity. Na poor man him own be adultery.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by blackpanda: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
if he wasnt rich theres no way this babe for marry am

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Whitecoal711: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Inside all the problem wey full naija na woman be this man problem, abeg make him Shift, naija dey hot now,not for all dis irrelevant news
ladies sef, dey swing to where d money is,even if na there great grand dad age
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by hush15: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
LegendVibes:
Businessman Ned Nwoko on Friday celebrated his Moroccan wife Laila Charani on her 30th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post, Mr Nwoko said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKoT6n9M48J/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The former federal legislator had on Monday informed the public of her forthcoming birthday.

He also revealed they’ve been married for 10 years.

Laila is one of Nwoko’s favourites and most popular among his other wives after the actress Regina Daniels.

The Moroccan visited Regina, Nwoko’s sixth wife, at the hospital when the actress was delivered of her baby Munir Ned Nwoko last year.

I don't know why both man and woman can't learn from this FAM!

Men, take care of your women to the best of your ability, you don't need to kill or steal to do this. Just be a man and women, don't be lazy and learn to share. The more, the merrier

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by EXLOVER(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
As Ned get money so, is like the nigga with him lizard head go be horse for the other room o
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by zudozz: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
shameless pussy-licking shrek!
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by phantom24: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
6 women and still intending to marry more, funny thing is that they're all young enough to be his daughter, what Shameless old man.
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Check the woman well, na poor background she come from Morocco.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by KingLion007(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Ned be looking like one ..... Even na with iPhone camera or Nixon camera. What If he snap with my small camera Na? Him go resemble...... grin grin grin

My bro leave woman, hustle oo. For now woman Na no ! No!! E get why.

Focus on on the coins with God's help.

Happy birthday to her !!
On Point Dude
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by KingLion007(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Chii59:
She's so beautiful. I see no reason why Ned will have this beauty and still be marrying other women.
Have you ever ask yourself why women keep marrying Ned even when they know he is married to many??
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Gbigbega8: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Molahnelson(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Women love money more than men

Scientifically proven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by aspiring44: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Chii59:
She's so beautiful. I see no reason why Ned will have this beauty and still be marrying other women.

Most men are polygamist at heart.
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by dlordy100: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
this man no dy gree ooooo
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Ned be looking like one ..... Even na with iPhone camera or Nixon camera. What If he snap with my small camera Na? Him go resemble...... grin grin grin

My bro leave woman, hustle oo. For now woman Na no ! No!! E get why.

Focus on on the coins with God's help.

Happy birthday to her !!
boss you said it all
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
phantom24:
6 women and still intending to marry more, funny thing is that they're all young enough to be his daughter, what Shameless old man.

shut up and go hustle, broke ass nigga
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Chii59:
shut up hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] / "Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.