Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,219 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) (51839 Views)

Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) / Ned Nwoko Celebrates After Scoring A Goal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by LegendVibes: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Businessman Ned Nwoko on Friday celebrated his Moroccan wife Laila Charani on her 30th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post, Mr Nwoko said:
“The day has finally come. It is indeed a milestone. I know it means a lot to you. I wish you the very best of the days and years ahead. As I always tell you what we should celebrate is life. Everyday that we wake up we should thank God and celebrate.

“Have a wonderful day. On behalf of the entire family, we love you.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKoT6n9M48J/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The former federal legislator had on Monday informed the public of her forthcoming birthday.

He also revealed they’ve been married for 10 years.

Laila is one of Nwoko’s favourites and most popular among his other wives after the actress Regina Daniels.

The Moroccan visited Regina, Nwoko’s sixth wife, at the hospital when the actress was delivered of her baby Munir Ned Nwoko last year.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Ned be looking like one ..... Even na with iPhone camera or Nixon camera. What If he snap with my small camera Na? Him go resemble...... grin grin grin

My bro leave woman, hustle oo. For now woman Na no ! No!! E get why.

Focus on on the coins with God's help.

Happy birthday to her !!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by HopeVictor(m): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Whether you fine or you no fine just make money nobody go care again.. happy birthday to her..mehn this man like better thing oh

7 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
She's so beautiful. I see no reason why Ned will have this beauty and still be marrying other women.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by ChizzyBuna(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
imagine say Need Nwoko adopt me as his son
Then this Sexy Algerian milf will be my step mom

I pray the day only both us will be alone in our mansion
We recreate those video clips like
Young Guy Has Sex With Hot Step Mom Milf
Part 1,2,3-46
We go turn am to series

#Xvideosway

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by toyinjimoh(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
this man should be given minister of women affair

11 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Damidave1124(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
We must make this money ooo.
When money talks, every other thing bows

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by jojofola: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Na who get money dey do things sha.

Off topic.
Zlatan & Cuppy's issue is a pointer that not every wealthy person gives freely. Infact a lot of wealthy people will leave you disappointed.

Never trip for anybody's wealth.
Their personality determines how they spend money.
And shame to the Users!

15 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Macadamemmy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hustle and get money o.... E get y

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
I HV nothing to say.............

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by habeeb246(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
E Choke
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by November24(f): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rich Muslim.

While the poor ones dey use hijab choke themselves

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Themainboy22: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
My man Ned Nwoko's love for fair girls no be here oo.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Ojemedad: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ned ned, my guy
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Fabb326: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Love is sweet when money enter is sweeter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Jossyroyal1: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Tommmmybigd(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ned na fine boy no pimples,Ned dey collect babes From van vicker Dem hand,twale for you baba,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ned, the pvssy smasher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Sultty(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
this guy sha,he's got eye for fine fine ladies just hope he can satisfy them all shocked

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Biingoo: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ned my role model grin

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by potbelly(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
JFSJFS
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Chii59:
She's so beautiful. I see no reason why Ned will have this beauty and still be marrying other women.

This quasi benue girl, do u want to marry ned?
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by id4sho(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
creamy vag
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by opalu: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Okay
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Derrylatei: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Na wa for nairaland oo, how on Earth will this make front page?
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Abigirlsuen: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hbd
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pedophilic billionaire

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts / Tiwa Savage Looking Fabulous At Iyanya's Album Launch / Remi Oshodi Surutu's Daughter Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.