Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity (58100 Views)

#SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by billyG(m): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
They watched xvid so that they can b able to preach agst it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by dreofGod(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Saharareporter or OP, this is an adulterated report. For those of you posting that Pastor Adeboye watched the video, his post was an extract of today's open heaven devotional which he had written before 2021. Nevertheless, let him that have ear hear what the Spirit says. Shalom.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by streetfabulous: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Are those doing the challenge sure that there is no technology that can actually expose their nude bodies with light and circulate it ? What do I even know sef?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by Stomoney(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Really? grin
Eriokanmi:
Even if, it won't appeal to him in any way. He had seen worse than that, especially when a trap was set for him in America when a nude girl knocked on his hotel room door, trying to force herself in. He forbade her.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by ZUBY77(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Daddy G.O a.k.a Assistant Jesus abeg shift make we see road joooor, Fulani herdsmen wahala dey everywhere for the country you no put mouth, na wetin no be your business you dey put mouth. Na your unclothedness

Don't mind te rogue.
Now you tell All the gullible Pigs you take their money on daily basis what to do or watch.
Deputy Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by dederocs(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
omo, women wan live men,wild generation grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
This one will not condemned Fulani attacks because he's afraid of buhari, but he can condemn something on social media. Hippocrates

Mind what u say before u curse ur generation
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by IgboWarlord(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
E get babe wey i wan buy phone for tomorrow,but i saw her silhouette challenge today on the gram...Liable excuse to skip buying the phone via being a Christian and cant roll with Girls that bleep with online nudity and stuff like that...Its gon be a 150k well saved.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by harmony75: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
God bless you sir. the spirit is one that's Open heavens topic today!!! repent God loves you ��
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by Myer(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Have always said that the devil (lucifer) is a very smart guy that knows how to Distract humans.
He Invents evil,
Modifies Iniquity,
Flash it to humans through his agents,
Make it look harmless and ordinary,
Watch humans without knowledge engage in it in the Name of Fun.
Land them into Eternal Damnation and Destruction in Hell.
Finally Laugh and Mock them in Hell

Never give that guy a chance, he will smash your destiny and throw you into hell

Some of the things we blame the devil for are actually self-will.
After all even unbelievers also do good. Apparently every human has the will to do both evil and good without God or devil influencing them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by ruggedlaw(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
For those of you saying things you have no knowledge of, his tweet was just an excerpt from today's Open Heaven devotional, that book was not published today. Junk journalists everywhere .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by ofiko123(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by Myer(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye has spoken against online nudity and the trending #SilhouetteChallenge, IgbereTV reports.

The #SilhouetteChallenge trend features ladies dancing in red lights, allowing viewers to only see the silhouettes of their naked bodies.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he wrote;

https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1355122558300008449?s=19

Even Daddy GO also quotes scriptures to suit his intentions.

Psalm 35:13
But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.

This verse never mentioned David quenching the spirit but saying how even upon his fasting he felt God did not answer his prayers.

1 Corinthians 7:5
Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time,(C) so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan(D) will not tempt you(E) because of your lack of self-control.

This has nothing to do with quenching the spirit but spouses not depriving one another of sex in the name of fasting thereby leaving room for the other to commit fornication/adultery.

This has always been the problem with Christians. Misinterpreting scriptures to suit their intentions. Apparently because they also know most people are to lazy to confirm like the Bereans what the bible actually says in the quoted verses.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by TheRareGem1(f): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
When will you stop your bad habits. They always correct you at home but you are just hellbent on not taking to correction.

So it is you that will come here and talk about condemnation? Yeye dey smell

Oozz2:
When will he condemn fulani herdsmen and Osinbajo?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by Toks2008(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
I just got to hear about this today so I went to TikTok to see whats all about.

To me all its all about shadow movement and many of them even wore underwear except for those that nudity dey their blood.

They just made the thing more popular with the condemnation, people should just ignore cos it will pass.

Any man lusting over a shadow frame should seek help.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by Toks2008(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
streetfabulous:
Are those doing the challenge sure that there is no technology that can actually expose their nude bodies with light and circulate it ? What do I even know sef?

99% of them wore underwear even the guys.... Only very few displayed a nude shadow.

I'm not supporting the act but at the same time I don't think it is worth the attention cos many ladies go out nude already in broad day light so shey nah shadow nudity go come be problem.. Shioor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by themanderon: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Accused generation. May God help us all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by bobestman(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sir, many of your ppl said you are the Elijah of our time. Like Elijah you should be confronting the Ahab of our time (Buhari) and the killer herdsmen terrorising your ppl and many Southerners.

We the Nairalanders Movement Against Unrighteousness And Immorality(NMAUAI) hereby condemn this immoral act and counsel all youths that their body is the temple of the Most High God who created them and that they should avoid unruly life. You as the boss should be speaking against the killer herdsmen and Buhari evil govt

Thankio
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by wellsaid2: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
All these must happen before everything scatter finish. Meanwhile enjoy the terrible ride
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

Mind what u say before u curse ur generation
your generation is already cursed, that of Adeboye is more cursed, the entire generation of Nigeria descendants are cursed, you yourself is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by chumzyprech: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye has spoken against online nudity and the trending #SilhouetteChallenge, IgbereTV reports.

The #SilhouetteChallenge trend features ladies dancing in red lights, allowing viewers to only see the silhouettes of their naked bodies.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he wrote;

https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1355122558300008449?s=19

You should stop extortion from your so called church members you build a university a member of your church can’t even afford if I cash all this pastor eeh I will slap the hell out of them. Nigeria churches are the worst scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Have always said that the devil (lucifer) is a very smart guy that knows how to Distract humans.
He Invents evil,
Modifies Iniquity,

Never give that guy a chance, he will smash your destiny and throw you into hell
where you read say 'devil go dey laugh people for hell' he'll also be tormented there too.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Stomoney:
Baba don watch #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity cheesy. Abi how him take know as e be
through an agent �
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by Okoroawusa: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Aaaah! Baba too dey watch am?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by Stomoney(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
OK ooo
RuMiRgO1stSon:

through an agent �
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by hgarba10: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Daddy G.O a.k.a Assistant Jesus abeg shift make we see road joooor, Fulani herdsmen wahala dey everywhere for the country you no put mouth, na wetin no be your business you dey put mouth. Na your unclothedness
Cogitating from the anus.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by BOLLAAD(m): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Missyajoke:

How Much will you charge if you want to design a logo for me
Pls kindly message me on the number on my signature.. wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by belcom10(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Kindly dump it in your waste bin head. Its will be of good to you.

PigTormentor:
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=98560045]I Have always said that the devil (lucifer) is a very smart guy that knows how to Distract humans.
He Invents evil,
Modifies Iniquity,
[/s]

Trash as usual.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by Oladipo1166(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Who show Daddy GO that nonsense?!
it was trending yesterday on Twitter, nobody will not tell you before you see it
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by Topmaike007(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
He Invents evil,
Modifies Iniquity,

pls stop calling Lucifer name here,na him send them?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by Benwallt(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Does he look at the posts?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity by Missyajoke(f): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
BOLLAAD:

Pls kindly message me on the number on my signature.. wink

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS / Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth / Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.