Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' (38775 Views)

Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by jeruzi(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2021
meobizy:
This one knows nothing. I wonder how she knew about the challenge to begin with.
And you think you know. By the time you realise, you would have hurt yourself. For everything you do, there are things you either gain or lose. These things are spiritual and physically intangible so that many don't know they are losing them......
This is what lead to the feeling of emptiness, depression and suicide.....
Stay holy, get married in due time and enjoy your marital life...
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by BestMan001: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2021
Great woman

Don't mind the cheap ones..
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Pimine: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2021
meobizy:
This one knows nothing. I wonder how she knew about the challenge to begin with.
Aswearugaaad

Is she living under a rock?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by flamingREED(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2021
Stingy men must remain steadfast.
Neither waste data nor money on these ladies of little worth.
smiley cool smiley
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2021
The more the preach against it. The more they are helping to advertise it. grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Weneda(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2021
I feel sorry for this our generation
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by privaldo: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2021
fydence:
Folks, This is an example of an abysmally unsuccessful attempt to present oneself as contemporary...

Oga, Self respect and decency is not about religion.

Oga, "self respect and decency" is a choice allow people to choose where they belong. There's nothing about presenting oneself as a contemporary, it is about letting people live with the choices they make.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Demnosend: 10:16am On Jan 30, 2021
Dat challenge av trended for too long
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Liposure: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2021
Where are the virtuous girls?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by doxijaw: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2021
privaldo:

Next time never engage a person by beginning with their insult. Not every one wants to have your level of moral, let people choose what they do with their body, stop policing people's lives and choices.

Keep your "high standard morals" to yourself. Live and let live.

Lol the tramadol using faggotty ass , sex obsessed degens think they have sense.

Only a few normal humans remain in that country.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2021
meobizy:
i wondered o
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Liposure: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2021
privaldo:

Oga, "self respect and decency" is a choice allow people to choose where they belong. There's nothing about presenting oneself as a contemporary, it is about letting people live with the choices they make.
where do we draw the line btw liberality and indecency
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by thorpido(m): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
What's with people telling others how to live their life. Can't people just mind their goddamn business for once. Like shut the Bleep up?
Lol. grin You didn't take your own advice. angry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by onyenatruchi: 10:25am On Jan 30, 2021
I don't like Mercy Chinwo a bit undecided Ada is my best female singer in Nigeria. If not that she's married smiley i would have do the needful. If you know you know wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Drone95(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2021
The future is female
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by privaldo: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2021
Liposure:
where do we draw the line btw liberality and indecency

I think we have passed the stage where we differentiate between the two. A liberal must be ready to accept people's choice that's one of the factors that make you a liberal.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by privaldo: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2021
doxijaw:

Lol the tramadol using faggotty ass , sex obsessed degens think they have sense.

Only a few normal humans remain in that country.

What are you saying?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by ofiko123(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2021
This won't stop those that are doing it from doing it worth or no worth..
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by olufadeke86267: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2021
The future is female
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by MansoryMX(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2021
kufman123:
It's saddening how most of our women always fall for anything that allows them exhibit nudity.

That is because GENERALLY WOMEN ARE EVIL. Only few are able to suppress their demons and be free of it
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Gerrard59(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2021
Actually, very few Nigerian females participated in the challenge. I think the problem is how sex is revered in Nigeria. This outrage won't be happening in Brazil or South Africa.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by midnighter1(f): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2021
whatever they do does not matter and can never matter, what matters is that something must kill a woman
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Benwallt(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2021
They ain't gat no worth. They are daft excluding the likes of you
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by baggioni: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2021
EBMedia:
Gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo has condemned the trending #SilhouetteChallenge and has advised women not to partake in it, IgbereTV reports.

In a post on Instagram, the singer urged women to know their self worth and not to follow every trend online.

She advised women to desist from imitating the ideals and opinions of the culture around them and be inwardly transformed by the Holy Spirit as she quotes the bible (Romans 12:2 ).

The singer wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKpFcurDS9m/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
BRIDE PRICE is a woman's worth. Any disagreement?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Starzo: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2021
privaldo:

I think we have passed the stage where we differentiate between the two. A liberal must be ready to accept people's choice that's one of the factors that make you a liberal.
and this is the madness that comes with liberalism
so u accept everything, even the vices that have have detrimental effects on the society just cuz u don't want to step on people's toes?..Any society with majority of people having this mindset is doomed to fail catastrophically.

Truly, liberalism is a Bain on society

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by larryking540: 10:54am On Jan 30, 2021
candid advise to a ladies ,no matter how man find woman reach ,we always look for the responsible ones ,
a responsible lady is the one we can confidently leave at home with the kids while we hustle outside ,,,

not the ones who go to the bathroom naked taking online challenges with red background and uploading her unclothedness for tennagers to see

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by BadBradley: 10:55am On Jan 30, 2021
meobizy:
What a comment from a woman ; WHOREibly dumb!
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2021
The shithole challenge. Lol

Someone should help me pronounce grin

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Nezzjnr: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2021
privaldo:

Next time never engage a person by beginning with their insult. Not every one wants to have your level of moral, let people choose what they do with their body, stop policing people's lives and choices.

Keep your "high standard morals" to yourself. Live and let live.
Shut it

This is a public forum

If you don't want to be insulted... Deactivate and never come back

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Mokason288(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2021
fnep2smooth:
Nice one dear... Self worth is the key. Nudity is now the selling skills in Nigeria. All these girls have jump on it forgetting that as a guy, we can see you as a sex figure and also have someone we really respect.

The rush for husband is on the raise , every girls are using all they can to get any man that want the same thing.

Sex is not everything, the thing no de belle full. You do today , u are coming back tomorrow to do again.

To tell you that sex is nothing... It has always being 500 since I don no waytin be woman. Still 500 till date. Imagine 500 and we de value like gold. Naija girl wake up

I build any kind of website.
Pay when the job is completed, comes with dot COM dot NG domain and hosting for 1 year
Is an app the same as a website?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How, Why Founder Of Rccg Woke Up From The Dead The First Time / "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It / Pope Benedict Left After ‘A Mystical Experience’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.