Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) (73845 Views)

Ghanaian Actor Who Celebrated His Birthday In Cemetery Says Ghosts Haunt Him / Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Hushpuppi Gets Birthday Cake From Gucci As Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by oluade11: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Beautiful.

However, I hope the Nigerian soldiers and other military and paramilitary agencies will reciprocate by treating civilians right.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
adadike:
Well deserved. Congrats dear. RC cola should also use their connection to get you out of their. Leave northern matter for the northerners. They know the root cause of their problem and only them knows how to stop it
Ada am still waiting for list o!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Chris2863(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
grin grin grin
Jesse6:
upon say na wayo advert them do

it is still commendable

nice one

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Airlove: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Army now carry mustache. Rules are really changing. Happy breadday to him

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Thomthom(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
uniqueboi1:
Hahahahahaha God dn pick this one call o.
With cake... wahala
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by lastchild: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
good business move, the manager is a good marketer, this act pushes the brand more than NTA, that's if it's still exist
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Mac2016(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ammunition needs to be improved. Govt pls. Our soldiers can deliver better with better ammunition.
Happy birthday, Champ! Let's be good to our soldiers, they deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
I ate my cake and still have it

#RC

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by kenneh1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Congrats gallant soldier....

More of your bullets in your enemies(boko haram) heads....
Maybe you are one of them enemy��
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by sammuell(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Realtord43:
Real men dont celebrate birthday!

Real men see everyday has a normal day to hustle and flex.
Allow others to celebrate
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Sirwallace(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
slowice:
Nice one.... Smart business move for rc cola... Let me buy me one chilled bottle because of this to wash down my jellof rice and beans grin

You are smart.

That was a cool business advert strategy. Before now, I didnt know shit callled RC cola.

Same thing that beer company did with Messi to distribute free bears to all the keepers he has scored against.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
adadike:
Well deserved. Congrats dear. RC cola should also use their connection to get you out of their. Leave northern matter for the northerners. They know the root cause of their problem and only them knows how to stop it
if he leaves his job that provides food for him will you give him another one?!!

Before you advise someone to leave his means of earning, ensure that you provide an alternative for him..

Nb: igbo, hausa, yoruba, Igala and other minorities have representatives in the Armed forces. so please start and end it on Naiaraland!!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Congrats gallant soldier....

More of your bullets in your enemies(boko haram) heads....
Amin my brother!!! And he shall not die in. the hands of the enemies of our country!!!
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
PoliticallyLeft:

Seek Deliverance from the spirit of Ashawo immediately....fast.
Op, she no lie.... The guy is handsome ( no homo)

if you see good thing, loud am!!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by MOVIC6: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lol, ya mad o...
Jesse6:
upon say na wayo advert them do

it is still commendable

nice one

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Asianjollof007: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
uniqueboi1:
Hahahahahaha God dn pick this one call o.

Mtcheew, ontop cake? Must be ment..
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lovely advertisement, you don't always have to pay for billboards or tv commercials.. this could go a long way too
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by humilitypays(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Realtord43:

#word

I can't remember the last time Bill Gates, Vladimir Putin, Mr Forest, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Aliko Dangote, Abramovic, etc celebrated their birthday.

It is sad that social media pressure and the pressure to trend is pushing Nigerian guys into doing sissy things that only women are known for angry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Myself2(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
adadike:

Abeg you make sense my sister.
Ah no wan hear say this fine looking Southern soldier go die for wayo nonsense boko haram war wey na Northern leaders start am and na dem dey manipulate am make e for no end

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
adadike:
WORD. .

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Asianjollof007: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Realtord43:
I concur
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by SexytorresE(f): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Fine man join s*ja undecided
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by ajimotoke(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Omo see advert on a diffrent level, na Rc Cola me and chibuzor go dey take now grin
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
See sweet handsome man ooo cry
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Asianjollof007:

I concur
Dey suffer sef. Una suffer head no dey do una? Nawaoo
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Realtord43:

Suffering no dey tire you? The birthday no b flexing?
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Bestbeelieve: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
just look at the hunter gun c in c gave someones child to go and fight bandits?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by prciouschika(f): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
winkThe only thing I noticed is his fine face... A whole lot of handsome men in NA.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Warmaterial(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
PoliticallyLeft:

Seek Deliverance from the spirit of Ashawo immediately....fast.
so because she eulogized what she saw she's now ashawo... Na mumu dey worry u!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by shogotermies(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
But this fine boy in Nigeria army..

Back to business.
I didnt even know the drinks were RC until today
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by UKkev: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Airlove:
Army now carry mustache. Rules are really changing. Happy breadday to him
moustache is allowed in the army
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by UKkev: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hammyaladin:
if he leaves his job that provides food for him will you give him another one?!!

Before you advise someone to leave his means of earning, ensure that you provide an alternative for him..

Nb: igbo, hausa, yoruba, Igala and other minorities have representatives in the Armed forces. so please start and end it on Naiaraland!!
Wow. So we still have reasoning people on Nairaland. It really surprises me how people come here to talk shit about men in the armed forces just because of tribal issues. Thanks for your write up �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” / Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) / Bambam Sitting On Teddy A's Mother's Leg. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.