Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) (73852 Views)

Ghanaian Actor Who Celebrated His Birthday In Cemetery Says Ghosts Haunt Him / Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Hushpuppi Gets Birthday Cake From Gucci As Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by ikorodureporta: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
dis one don bcom celebrity soldier
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Habayomie(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
NairalandSARS:
RC Cola still dey exist?
it's actually a new product in Nigeria,but has been in other countries even Benin republic ever since.
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Oizee(f): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jamesbally:
thanks, but u for ask for better koboko now....dey full here brekete

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Zinpat: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
HBD. Age gracefully
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Jesse6(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
E for make sense sha
preselect:

I wish Buhari's government, and all the wayo state governments wey scatter the unfortunate republic of nigeria, will do wayo advert for themselves by building schools and roads and hospitals all over the country. . . . not out of love o, but just to do wayo advert for themselves.
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by SunTzu123(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jesse6:
upon say na wayo advert them do

it is still commendable

nice one

The day I saw his first post, I honestly said; if I was brand manager with coca cola, I would send this hero a cake and a truck for his battalion and have them take a picture around it!!! RC cola seized on it. I'm impressed!!!!!

They (RC Cola) do not even need to report it, now ALL online media will report it. RC just got free advertising without contacting an ad agency! It's a new world. New thinking rocks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by adadike(f): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Ada am still waiting for list o!
you no know say I dey follow u ba? You wey dey follow another woman for yansh like flies. Abeg leave me o
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nice one... congrats to him.
See that mortar behind the gallant soldier, one shot massive damage...
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
adadike:
you no know say I dey follow u ba? You wey dey follow another woman for yansh like flies. Abeg leave me o
Haba Ada I no de follow anybody o, na you be my Lolo na. Anyone you see me chatting with na cruise o, nothing more.

Biko give me list o! Ada beke wink
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by sakssey23: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:
see fine boy wey sign to die.

so this guy own don finish

chai fine boy

Why are you saying silly things?

Instead make you pray for am for safety always you dey yarn opkataa..
Imagine say nah your brother.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Queenlovely(f): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
sakssey23:

Why are you saying silly things?
Instead make you pray for am for safety always you dey yarn opkataa.. Imagine say nah your brother.
monitoring spirit
thank God he is not my brother
I won't let him waste his life
low life keep off
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Trogge: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
R C cola my best drink, better than coke and pepsi
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Asianjollof007: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Dey suffer sef. Una suffer head no dey do una? Nawaoo

I no really grasp your point, boya ko go deeper.
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by collum(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
GayPontiff:

Sharrrrrap

wet in she do u my brother
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Jesse6(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Yea
Seriously the brain behind this is a genius
SunTzu123:

The day I saw his first post, I honestly said; if I was brand manager with coca cola, I would send this hero a cake and a truck for his battalion and have them take a picture around it!!! RC cola seized on it. I'm impressed!!!!!

They (RC Cola) do not even need to report it, now ALL online media will report it. RC just got free advertising without contacting an ad agency! It's a new world. New thinking rocks!
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by adadike(f): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Haba Ada I no de follow anybody o, na you be my Lolo na. Anyone you see me chatting with na cruise o, nothing more.

Biko give me list o! Ada beke wink
lol. See person? Wait make sexy sperm catch you abi wetin be her name
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
adadike:
Sexy who, Biko Ada I don't know who you're talking about, it's only you that I know
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Lastmankc(m): 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
JovialJune:

Because she said the guy is handsome? Daft or dull, which one are you? How does complimenting a guy qualify as being the nonsense you typed?

What specie of sapien are some of you guys here exactly? Cos y'all don't behave like the homo breed undecided
you
Say

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
adadike:
Lol he's a guy I now know who you're referring to. I'm just catching cruise with him.
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by seunayantokun(m): 12:24am On Jan 31, 2021
Baba picked his call.
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Exodora: 12:36am On Jan 31, 2021
I know it can only be Igbo . See cuteness .
Igbo Amaka indeed !

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by uniqueboi1(m): 1:47am On Jan 31, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Mtcheew, ontop cake? Must be ment..

Loser! Watch the chain of events.
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by dmz1: 4:33am On Jan 31, 2021
I pray that God almighty will keep on preserving your life now and in the future. how I want you to be in Biafran army uniform. Please God grant us Biafra.
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by uchman(m): 5:23am On Jan 31, 2021
He will look good in movies, maybe with blade...
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Asianjollof007: 5:35am On Jan 31, 2021
uniqueboi1:

Loser! Watch the chain of events.
Iyalaiya e ni loser, hoenikure.
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Cherez: 6:06am On Jan 31, 2021
Congrats and I pray I find it in my heart to love anything Nigerian armed forces
Albeit, I don't think anyone fighting the war up North loves him/herself cos this war seems a political/religious one and I won't join in it for I am not willing to die for rubbish
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 31, 2021
UKkev:

Wow. So we still have reasoning people on Nairaland. It really surprises me how people come here to talk shit about men in the armed forces just because of tribal issues. Thanks for your write up �
Most of them think that From the average Lance copral earning decently, to the General earning much will leave everything he has to chase tribal shadows..

Some Naiaralanders need to visit the Armed forces and see how United people are....

#God bless the Armed forces
#GodblessNigeria
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by killerdragon(m): 7:10am On Jan 31, 2021
Realtord43:
Real men dont celebrate birthday!

Real men see everyday has a normal day to hustle and flex.
THUNDER STRIKE YOU THERE
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by toprealman: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2021
I love military uniform kai. Looking back, I'm happy my dad did allow me to join....I can't be there and watch crazy things go on in my country.
We would have balanced the equation tey tey.
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Offpoint1: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2021
slowice:
Nice one.... Smart business move for rc cola... Let me buy me one chilled bottle because of this to wash down my jellof rice and beans grin
Mind if I join you boss? E don tey I eat J rice abeg...
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by itslinkin4005(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2021
Exactly guy..you dey reasonwell...all the same they tried.
Jesse6:
upon say na wayo advert them do

it is still commendable

nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bambam Sitting On Teddy A's Mother's Leg. See Reactions / Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) / E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.