Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami (30650 Views)

"I Was Released After Ransom Was Paid" - Akinbami / Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom / David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Sijo01(f): 8:17am On Jan 31, 2021
This same thread was on the fp yesterday naw undecided
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by SEGLIZ: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2021
TimeManager:

The seriki fulani and his family all speak core oyo dialect.

kiss the truth!

the man said exactly what he saw.
you said the plain truth, we have Yoruba's in the east who fluently speaks the in-depth igbo. years back I was at my mums village in Delta state, to my surprise saw people greeted me with the pure undiluted Yoruba dialect first hand on arrival (fluent clean Yoruba).
on inquiring from my mum 'are they Yoruba's' no she said, but they've all spent better part of their time in ijebu ode and other part of Yoruba land. my mum sleeps and wake Yoruba like she invented the language though I'm pure Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2021
Onepeople:
where did you get this statistics from that more than 69.5% of yurobas are Christians?

I said 69.5% are muslims.

Can't you read?

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by mu2sa2: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2021
That the kidnappers speak fluent English is proof they're not fulani. Again, fulani who learn to speak the local language anywhere, even in the north, have an accent. Truth is, the guys who kidnapped this man are definitely omo oduduwa, not illiterate bororos.

3 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Onepeople: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2021
Those condemning the actions of the fulanis are on ground, people like Sunday ogboho is on ground so they know better. I saw one video on Instagram posted by tundeednut, the fulani man is arguing with a farmer who asked him to leave his farm land ,the herdsman refused, he was replying the man in yuroba language. If you know the modu operandi of the fulanis and how they conquered territory you will agree with me that they do that by accepting your language first.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Onepeople: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I said 69.5% are muslims.

Can't you read?
sorry I mean to say Muslim, so how do come about this statistics, I once lived yuroba land?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by tolue42(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
So we are now seeing clearly that the kidnappers are all South Westerners

Just yesterday we read of how Muyideen led the operation from shadow that claimed the lives of his two nephew.....But without been caught the media has already gone agog that it was Fulanis Herdsmen as usual...

Putting it in clear light Fulanis are mostly Muslims and over 69.5% of yoruba population are muslims while the rest percentage are staggered between Christianity and traditionalist...IFA worshippers..

Now with so much percentage on religious interactions receiving same teachings, how can someone come to exonerate one and condemn the other whereas the build of all the atrocities leans towards both having a common understanding through faith.

I pride myself as been fair and Just and upholding to tenets of truth and will always do so...

Those that where kidnapped in other regions says their captors speaks Fulani but why is the case different here that the captors speaks yoruba...

This clearly shows something is not adding up literally which boil down to petty propganda and evil profiling and using Fulani Herdsmen as cover up to real issues.

Where do you get your facts that Muslims are 69 percent in Yoruba land? Don't let me call you mumu on Sunday morning

2 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by PrinceOfLagos: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2021
This is eye opening
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2021
badoh:

Was it not his fulani friend that brought the idea of kidnap to him?

Lol

Imagine rubbish. Trying to blame fulani to an action your people actively hatched.

Wonders

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Mrpojj(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/30/all-my-kidnappers-spoke-fluent-yoruba%E2%80%94ekiti-oil-magnate-akinbami?fbclid=IwAR3PxuNdfO_7nfdmn6Z7PCJ2XRCMhLrPG9z3k_BkKlkPJ74wfHBT23tJM3Q

What's all the argument be for, the man said the people spoke yoruba and he believes they are yoruba and I believe him
The same way I believe those who said their kidnappers were Fulanis
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2021
tolue42:

Where do you get your facts that Muslims are 69 percent in Yoruba land? Don't let me call you mumu on Sunday morning

You can verify for yourself if you doubt it.

Because the data is reliable and verifiable.

2 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by tobstarizhia(m): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2021
The plot thickens
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:
All criminals in Nigeria are now Fulani.

Eish

Did you listen to the conc yoruba spoken by the seriki and his son that was displaced in ibarapa?
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by kayjay69(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2021
You are a fool to believe 69.5% of Yorubas are Muslims.
Juliusmalema:

Just yesterday we read of how Muyideen led the operation from shadow that claimed the lives of his two nephew.....But without been caught the media has already gone agog that it was Fulanis Herdsmen as usual...

Putting it in clear light Fulanis are mostly Muslims and over 69.5% of yoruba population are muslims while the rest percentage are staggered between Christianity and traditionalist...IFA worshippers..

Now with so much percentage on religious interactions receiving same teachings, how can someone come to exonerate one and condemn the other whereas the build of all the atrocities leans towards both having a common understanding through faith.

I pride myself as been fair and Just and upholding to tenets of truth and will always do so...

Those that where kidnapped in other regions says their captors speaks Fulani but why is the case different here that the captors speaks yoruba...

This clearly shows something is not adding up literally which boil down to petty propganda and evil profiling and using Fulani Herdsmen as cover up to real issues.

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Kwara1stson: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

so 70 percentage of Yorubas are Muslims? u r High on weed. according to the lady census in 2006, 56 percent of Yorubas are Christians while about 41 percent are Muslims n 6 percent other faith, Google your stats plz

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by NaMeAboki: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2021
See how some ppl are twisting and turning and even summersaulting in order to avoid the bear reality laid down before them
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by LoudLord(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

Seriki fulani and his household spoke flawless Yoruba.

Don't mind them my brother
Yoruba way be say e dey easy to learn

Na from "OTI YA WERE" e dey take start then BOOM! you don dey hear Yoruba from their mouth
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Eriokanmi: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yes , they're all south westerners , even in zamfara katsina, maiduguri and Southern kaduna, its westerners also sliting throats open in yobe and nasarawa states. See your mouth

2 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Ade3131: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What you're missing out is that the victim is a Yoruba man who knows a fellow Yoruba man not only by name or face, but he should know one by hearing their accent as well. And the fact that he said they speak Yoruba fluently like a native before going on to say they must have been in Yoruba land for long implies that they're not Yorubas.

If not, it would have been a direct call from him. He would have gone on to say they're Yorubas unequivocally. I actually have people from other tribes as mate back in my days in school and they speak Yoruba fluently like natives. I sure won't mistake them for Yoruba indigenes but I would tell you they speak fluently like a native.

Mind you, I am not ascribing his abductors to any tribe since he did not give any clue to aid any form of suggestions or investigation.

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2021
Kwara1stson:
so 70 percentage of Yorubas are Muslims? u r High on weed. according to the lady census in 2006, 56 percent of Yorubas are Christians while about 41 percent are Muslims n 6 percent other faith, Google your stats plz

Lady census?

What I gave is a verifiable stat, so stop over working yourself Mr.

Don't count other tribes in your region who are Christians to push the number up.

The real stats is what I gave u.

2 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Yes , they're all south westerners , even in zamfara katsina, maiduguri and Southern kaduna, its westerners also sliting throats open in yobe and nasarawa states. See your mouth

Thanks for adding your voice to this.

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2021
kayjay69:
You are a fool to believe 69.5% of Yorubas are Muslims.

The stat is correct.

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by okwusdidi: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2021
Nigerians and sentiments.Poverty cuts across tribes and religions.The idle mind is the devils workshop.In a very unjust society like Nigeria where a legislature earns millions of Naira a month and the minimum wage is just 30k which is not even paid regularly.What do you expect.If care is not taken I see the poor who are in the majority coming after the rich.It has even started with all these kidnappenings.Last year one governor decided to ban okada and keke without giving them an alternative means of earning a living,what does he want them to do in an economy under resession.Today he is impounding people cars,buses,okadas and auctioning it thereby increasing the rate of poverty.God help us with all these kinds of rulers.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Kwara1stson: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lady census?

What I gave is a verifiable stat, so stop over working yourself Mr.

Don't count other tribes in your region who are Christians to push the number up.

The real stats is what I gave u.
share your link plz or forever remain quite
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Loveurneighbour: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2021
What language do Igbo Kidnappers speak to their victims?

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by bigfish3k: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2021
Fulanis can speak fluent Yoruba too
Didn't you listen to the Seriki son speaking fluent Yoruba on phone?
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by MrCGPA(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2021
I have met over 50 Fulanis Speaking Yoruba Fluently!
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What you guys don't know is 95% of Fulani in Yorubaland speak yoruba fluently. Because they were born here and have been in Yoruba land all their lives. I have them in my village in Osun. They speak flawless Yoruba. When my mom died and we went to buy Cows from them, they engaged us in flawless Yoruba.

When Edmond Obilo interviewed their Seriki that Sunday Igboho flushed out on Flash FM, the man as old as he was spoke flawless Yoruba to defend himself. So , what's so special. Yoruba is one of the easiest languages in naija to learn.
The one that they caught in Osun is also a fulani who liased with a Yoruba boy to carry out the evil act. The guy said he is a fulani.

I don't know what your intention is by your post when the miyyeti Allah says they accept that more than 90% of the kidnappers are Fulanis.

Guys like you are corrupt.

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Ade3131: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2021
mu2sa2:
That the kidnappers speak fluent English is proof they're not fulani. Again, fulani who learn to speak the local language anywhere, even in the north, have an accent. Truth is, the guys who kidnapped this man are definitely omo oduduwa, not illiterate bororos.

I wish to share a picture of one of my course mate in KP with you. She's Fulani and speaks Yoruba clean without accent but this will be tantamount to compromise on her personality.

You never waka reach Kwara State naim be say you no see bororo wey dey speak Yoruba without flaws or accent.

Even the Fulanis in some part of Oyo speaks the local dialect like a native with clean accent.

NB: I am not in anyway or form insinuating that his abductors are Fulanis oooo bcuz they might as well be Yorubas.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by engrchykae(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

FULANIS ALSO SPEAK FLUENT HAUSA AND YET CONQUERED THE HAUSA,KILLED FELLOW MUSLIM HAUSAS IN ZAMFARA,KADUNA,KATSINA.
BECAUSE THE CALIPHATE GAVE THE YORUBA FOOL OIL LICENSE HE IS HERE TALKING NONSENSE
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by engrchykae(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2021
Beremx:
So what is he trying to insinuate?
he need more oil license from the prime minister in sokoto

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Cajal(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2021
The northerners will welcome this ...most especially Bubu brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Man Found Dead In A River In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account / Notorious Land Grabber And Hired Killer Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.