Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami (30648 Views)

"I Was Released After Ransom Was Paid" - Akinbami / Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom / David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by jimyjames(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2021
flokii:
Fulanis, Hausas, Igbos and so many others like that speak fluent Yoruba.. at times I wonder what the endgame of these other tribes are.

Not saying there are no bad eggs among Yorubas but the see finish is just too much.

and what are you trying to say? we all know the only ethnic group that depends highly on civil service white collar jobs are the Yorubas, your unemployed brothers are the one's behind these kidnappings, Yorubas have a lot of graduates with no jobs, the igbo graduates always have alternative cause they are traders by nature
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Emyben(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

So we are now seeing clearly that the kidnappers are all South Westerners

Just yesterday we read of how Muyideen led the operation from shadow that claimed the lives of his two nephew.....But without been caught the media has already gone agog that it was Fulanis Herdsmen as usual...

Putting it in clear light Fulanis are mostly Muslims and over 69.5% of yoruba population are muslims while the rest percentage are staggered between Christianity and traditionalist...IFA worshippers..

Now with so much percentage on religious interactions receiving same teachings, how can someone come to exonerate one and condemn the other whereas the build of all the atrocities leans towards both having a common understanding through faith.

I pride myself as been fair and Just and upholding to tenets of truth and will always do so...

Those that where kidnapped in other regions says their captors speaks Fulani but why is the case different here that the captors speaks yoruba...

This clearly shows something is not adding up literally which boil down to petty propganda and evil profiling and using Fulani Herdsmen as cover up to real issues.

Make your point without misleading people with false statistics.
69.5% you say?
Welldone!

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Wcole(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2021
There are criminal elements everywhere regardless of the ethnic group. What we are saying before many people are successful deceived and gotten their attention diverted is that, there should be restructuring. Let us know the bad eggs in our own communities. Lobatan!
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by 01mcfadden(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

Seriki fulani and his household spoke flawless Yoruba.
Not flawless
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2021
iornenge81:
Fulani is the trade mark for kidnapping
sense wil not kil u
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Weneda(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/30/all-my-kidnappers-spoke-fluent-yoruba%E2%80%94ekiti-oil-magnate-akinbami?fbclid=IwAR3PxuNdfO_7nfdmn6Z7PCJ2XRCMhLrPG9z3k_BkKlkPJ74wfHBT23tJM3Q

All my kidnappers? The headline..
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2021
I thought that the worst thing that could happen to a tribe is when 50% of the people are criminals,but in Fulanis case 90% of their people are crude criminals,the rest 10% support criminality covertly or overtly or violent and bigoted in nature.
So let no one bring up this hogwash analysis of having criminals in every tribe...
Some tribes that are 5 to 10 times more populous than Fulani,have between 20 to 30% criminal elements amongst them,and one dares to play ignorance of the wicked and covetous nature of a Fulani man.
Don't be deceived!!
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by darelar(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Just yesterday we read of how Muyideen led the operation from shadow that claimed the lives of his two nephew.....But without been caught the media has already gone agog that it was Fulanis Herdsmen as usual...

Putting it in clear light Fulanis are mostly Muslims and over 69.5% of yoruba population are muslims while the rest percentage are staggered between Christianity and traditionalist...IFA worshippers..

Now with so much percentage on religious interactions receiving same teachings, how can someone come to exonerate one and condemn the other whereas the build of all the atrocities leans towards both having a common understanding through faith.

I pride myself as been fair and Just and upholding to tenets of truth and will always do so...

Those that where kidnapped in other regions says their captors speaks Fulani but why is the case different here that the captors speaks yoruba...

This clearly shows something is not adding up literally which boil down to petty propganda and evil profiling and using Fulani Herdsmen as cover up to real issues.

Well some Yoruba might be doing it. But most of the kidnapping happening down south west is been carry out by Fulani herdsmen. Am a living witness. 7 of them kidnapped me on my from ibadan to ijebu ode. At least 2 of them speak Yoruba clearly and you can hear the their tonation but they're all Fulani because of they speak their language together.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2021
Weneda:
All my kidnappers? The headline..
Yes all his kidnappers speaks yoruba..
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Lewandoski20(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Even the Serikin Fulani of Igagaan spoke fluent Yoruba while speaking to the press. No news at all.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by gtown: 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Unemployment is not an excuse to lead a life of crime
I agree with you! Unemployment is often used as excuse for crime by criminals.
I am sure those guys that kidnapped him must have made millions out of him but will they stop kidnapping 'business' and invest the money in a legit leave business since they now have capital to start one? No! Instead they will go and buy more arms and ammunition with the ransom money to fasten their kidnapping business.
Besides, the price money for the AK guns which most of them use can start a legit business.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by lollybee15(m): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
What's he insinuating? All Fulanis born and bred in Yorubaland long time ago speak Yoruba fluently. Go to Oke-Ogun towns and villages, go to Ilorin and many more towns, you'll see the herders speaking the local dialects of their hosts fluently. Anyone who doesn't live close to these areas won't understand.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by gtown: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
darelar:

Well some Yoruba might be doing it. But most of the kidnapping happening down south west is been carry out by Fulani herdsmen. Am a living witness. 7 of them kidnapped me on my from ibadan to ijebu ode. At least 2 of them speak Yoruba clearly and you can hear the their tonation but they're all Fulani because of they speak their language together.
Have you forgotten the part he said they spoke good English and could be graduates? Which Fulani graduate do you think would wander around in the south west as kidnapper. If it were in the north, I think, one could accept that possibility with no doubt at all.
It's likely that his kidnapping was a joint business by Yoruba and Fulani boys. It's possible Igbos, Edo or Eberra were also involved.

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by gtown: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
lollybee15:
What's he insinuating? All Fulanis born and bred in Yorubaland long time ago speak Yoruba fluently. Go to Oke-Ogun towns and villages, go to Ilorin and many more towns, you'll see the herders speaking the local dialects of their hosts fluently. Anyone who doesn't live close to these areas won't understand.
But he said they also spoke good English and were likely school graduates. That was why he concluded that government should step up in job creation for the youth if crimes were to be reduced.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by gtown: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Baawahala:
I thought that the worst thing that could happen to a tribe is when 50% of the people are criminals,but in Fulanis case 90% of their people are crude criminals,the rest 10% support criminality covertly or overtly or violent and bigoted in nature.
So let no one bring up this hogwash analysis of having criminals in every tribe...
Some tribes that are 5 to 10 times more populous than Fulani,have between 20 to 30% criminal elements amongst them,and one dares to play ignorance of the wicked and covetous nature of a Fulani man.
Don't be deceived!!
The Fulani have step up in their criminality these days to meet up with the Igbos who are the trophy holders for years. Just like you said about the Fulani, 99‰ of igbo are criminals and the remaining 1% are potential criminals. The Fulani are accused as kidnappers and/or bandits, but the igbos do the two in addition to any type of crime you may think of in this world.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Lightorder: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
TimeManager:

The seriki fulani and his family all speak core oyo dialect.

kiss the truth!
God bless you. I graduated from a certain uni in a certain town. The elders of that community would struggle very very hard to keep up with me in their own dialect. That is the truth.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by gtown: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
Beremx:
So what is he trying to insinuate?
That his kidnappers were likely not Fulani. Is that so hard to understand?
Or is it that Ladies here with swamp forest damp nyash like you are disappointed with him because he spoke contrary to your beliefs?
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by gtown: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
atarapa:
One day nah one day. Am very very sure after 2023 or b4 2023 if things didn't work way for our stupid politicians all this kidnapping will stop.
You have spoken what only reasonable sense can understand.
You have gone into the future.

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
I was watching Igboho on YouTube speaking with that Fulani seriki mug and his people. You would have thought it was an Ibarapa parapo meeting with how fluent those Foolanis were in Oyo Yoruba.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by bewla(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

This drama is without script

who want to dance let them do
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by ImperialYoruba: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
davspog2:
The seriki fulani has been living in yoruba land for 45 years and FYI he's from kwara state.....go listen to his interview with Edmund obillo.

Seriki said in public that he can no longer trace his root. You come here to tell us he is from kwara. Is your seriki lying again? grin
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Cherez: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
flokii:
Fulanis, Hausas, Igbos and so many others like that speak fluent Yoruba.. at times I wonder what the endgame of these other tribes are.

Not saying there are no bad eggs among Yorubas but the see finish is just too much.
Now it's the Yorubas and you wanna drag other tribes into it?
So a group of non-Yorubas were speaking Yoruba to this elderly man and he couldn't spot they were not Yorubas?
The other guy who led Fulani's to kidnap wasn't Yoruba too, abi?
Well done oooo

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by hedocharles(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Unemployment is not an excuse to lead a life of crime

Pray never to meet the unfortunate
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Funkeshuga(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

this 21 century Dundee at it again with his upper iweaka news
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Coinbased: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Not only fulanis are kidnappers Igbo Yoruba edo tribe and more also involve in this since very long time ago blame unemployment
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by golddare: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/30/all-my-kidnappers-spoke-fluent-yoruba%E2%80%94ekiti-oil-magnate-akinbami?fbclid=IwAR3PxuNdfO_7nfdmn6Z7PCJ2XRCMhLrPG9z3k_BkKlkPJ74wfHBT23tJM3Q

Lobatan.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by musajo1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
But some idiots will blame herdsmen
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by musajo1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
But some idiots will accuse herdsmen
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by tot(f): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
muhdfaruq:
Niger Deltans are the ones who teach fulani how to kidnap and do robbery.

Ridiculous comment.
So if someone teaches you how to kill yourself, common sense wouldn't tell you that it's not all lessons you should agree to learn?
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by EmekaA125(m): 5:54am On Feb 01, 2021
chinjo:
Most fulani in the south speaks fluent Yoruba because they were born there.
And that makes Fulani responsible for kidnapping him abi
I hope Fulanis also have tribal scratched face mark like most Afonjas do. See una life. Continue covering ur kinsmen in crime, na una go still feel the heat.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
gtown:

The Fulani have step up in their criminality these days to meet up with the Igbos who are the trophy holders for years. Just like you said about the Fulani, 99‰ of igbo are criminals and the remaining 1% are potential criminals. The Fulani are accused as kidnappers and/or bandits, but the igbos do the two in addition to any type of crime you may think of in this world.
the Igbo's you are attacking are far more humane than you guys,we know the truth.I can comfortably do business with them than than dealing with the least reliable tribe in the world.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by tolue42(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You can verify for yourself if you doubt it.

Because the data is reliable and verifiable.

Show us the data here or your remaining silent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) / Poly Student Loses Left Eye From Robber’s Bullet In Delta (Graphic Pic) / Missing Man Found Dead In A River In Imo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.