Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) (57290 Views)

Apapa Gridlock: Truckers Defy Sanwo-olu’s Directive, Return, Block Road / Second Niger Bridge Opens To Vehicular Movements / Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Mtcheeewfree(m): 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Cow Republic
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Funflipper: 12:08am On Jan 31, 2021
inoki247:
Na Abuja dere oga dey stay now so they've every right to b walking around...

True talk. In buhari's Nigeria, cows are first class citizens while humans are second class.
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by addexx: 12:50am On Jan 31, 2021
Cows are now senior citizens of this country. Get used to it.
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by adewad13(m): 1:20am On Jan 31, 2021
They were there to control traffic nii...
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Shekochild: 1:26am On Jan 31, 2021
JooEeL:

Learn English a bit more properly before quoting me if there'll be a next time, so I don't misconstrue you.
Grammar Nazi!! I think you get my point. A spelling error is not a yardstick to judge someone's English. Just an advice: you better focus your energy on something that will help your life in your life time. The time for Nigeria to break might not be happening anytime soon.
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Passionate1(m): 1:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Shameful! Disturbing! Mental-retardation!
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by 808wright: 3:36am On Jan 31, 2021
juvewalex:
They can enter Aso rock and I don't care ...
Las time i went to Aso Rock I was ashamed of this country... Na so cows full dey graze anyhow
Those stupid DSS just dey look like goats... Fvck our leaders mehn

1 Like

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by mmsen: 5:42am On Jan 31, 2021
These morons want to turn Nigeria into India with cows everywhere that you cannot touch because of sentiment.
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by SaturnNick(m): 6:30am On Jan 31, 2021
Na today? The thing don tire me finish
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by AerialMapper: 6:44am On Jan 31, 2021
Impatient motorists: just be patient and allow the cows get to the other side of the road but no! You'll see them forcing their way through the cows thereby spooking them and worsening the situation. The cows then have to start navigating as well to the other side

While I am not in support of herding on major roads, we have to live with this sad reality BUT it seems the cows are actually smarter than humans! They'll cross in a straight line but the supposedly smart humans would not just wait patiently!

In the end...we are all cows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by 001spice: 6:52am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by 001spice: 6:58am On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=AerialMapper post=98597099]

Impatient motorists: just be patient and allow the cows get to the other side of the road but no! You'll see them forcing their way through the cows thereby spooking them and worsening the situation. The cows then have to start navigating as well to the other side

While I am not in support of herding on major roads, we have to live with this sad reality BUT it seems the cows are actually smarter than humans! They'll cross in a straight line but the supposedly smart humans would not just wait patiently!

In the end...we are all cows[/quote. Fool if u ave nutin reasoneable to say cnt u just focus on nt being stupid. Na u n ur love one`s be cow
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:01am On Jan 31, 2021
They own the country nah
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by 001spice: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2021
AlhajiImam:
It's a normal occurrence and can easily be handled. Let's stop making a mountain out of a molehill. Cows are animals and should be treated with care and not disdain
Ave been waiting for such comment frm fools like urs. Senseless northerners
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by AerialMapper: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=001spice post=98597284][/quote]

I am speaking from experience. Why not allow the cows just cross the road!!!! You will see see motorists forcing their way through the herd. The cows then turn around to find their way through. So you have cows dodging cars and cars dodging cows..

Like I said, if we claim to be smart, we would just wait and let them cross

If we ain't smarter than the cows then we are cows
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by perdollar(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2021
That is d effect of nepotism for u, it breeds not just cow but cow like arrogancy. The nepotic idiot that they r going to pay homage is not even in d ranch, they can wait while Mr Daura Mamman or even a professor of law entertains them.
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by luluosas(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2021
What will it take the FGN to ban open grazing in Nigeria? No, they value their cows more than human beings. What a pity
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by sulaak(m): 7:49am On Jan 31, 2021
See the road self!

This is suppose to be a new capital city built in the 1980s with open drainage and untarred roads in 2021.

The Romans were building underground drainage system 2000 years ago.
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by SexytorresE(f): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2021
We don't see such here in U.S grin
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by JordanMichael(m): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2021
It can only happen in NIGERIA
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by JohnNU(m): 8:00am On Jan 31, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Build ranches for us then
Those rearing sheeps,goats and pigs who built ranches for them?
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by gaftsoil(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2021
zoo
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Matthew4sure(m): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2021
They were invited for apc meeting
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Oshokalo: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2021
is this why they say we are living in the animal kingdom were cow is now the king instead of lion
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by saintruky(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2021
just2endowed:

Na waoh.....come to Lagos and dare bring your cow to cross the major road if lawma no go eat am

Lagos over develop for cows to come dey cross major road na... Where d cow one for assemble sef b4 crossing... Na those ogun area na cows fit take cross rd...

Try am for lagos, lawma go declare free suya day for lagosians na grin cheesy
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by mekuxiani(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Aadeyinka(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-cows-block-road-in-abuja-disrupt-vehicular-movement
good news because its not today yansh dey for back, e don't tey
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by Perceptor(m): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Build ranches for us then
Your brain is not different from that of a cow! People that do other forms of farming, is it somebody else or the government that gave them lands or build their farms for them?? You build your fvckin ranches yourself you idiot! It's your fvcking business, do it like civilised people do and stop constituting nuisance everywhere you go.
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by samwillyco1(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2021
Let them move to Aso Rock
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by olureignforever: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-cows-block-road-in-abuja-disrupt-vehicular-movement

You never see them for Aso Villa front, what of DSS frontage. We don see, we don tire. So if you see them for any side in Abuja, it's a welcome development . I am sure they move inside Aso Villa too.
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by orisa37: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
The night is far spent, I think it is time to retire....

In his Wisdom he created day and Night. He is a great God.

BUHARI GOVERNMENT IS A FRAUD AND A MAFIA.

CAN CANNOT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED WITH BUHARI MACBAN AND MURIC NOW.
Re: Cows Block Road In Abuja, Disrupt Vehicular Movement (pics) by orisa37: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
The night is far spent, I think it is time to retire....

In his Wisdom he created day and Night. He is a great God.

BUHARI GOVERNMENT IS A FRAUD AND A MAFIA.

CAN CANNOT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED WITH BUHARI MACBAN AND MURIC NOW.

GOD IS GREAT AND HE IS IN CONTROL AND HIS GLORY WILL SOON BE MANIFEST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Ship Loses Control Like "Plane Crash" In Italy (Photos) / Advice To Every UK Japa Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.