Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

What Happened After My Mum's Death - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened After My Mum's Death (21955 Views)

How Prophet Kingsley Accurately Predicted About Seyi Vibes Mum’s Death,stages 3 / Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by RedChiefPriest: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jesus the son of God the same yesterday, today and forever more.
God bless you.
May the holy spirit abide forever with you.

1 Like

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by iammolise(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
It's not an undeniable fact that as HUMANS we are hardwired to believe certain things happened to us because a supernal FORCE is behind the scenes at work, we are designed to want to believe in something that is bigger than us essentially.
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by FBIBOT(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Máa fọ̀ mó wá pẹ̀lú ẹ
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by mabea: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
emmabest2000:
Moral of the story

All those joy , peace and bliss in God everyday happens because you are still single ,

If you doubt me , ask all those numerous divorcee pastors ... grin

Don't get it twisted. You rather fear God and not women for your own good.
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by DextrousDavid(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Interesting15:

About six years ago, my loving mum departed this world when I was a 20-year-old young chap. It was sudden and of course, painful.

However, fortunately, years before the ugly incident, I've met the LORD Jesus as a teenager, and have submitted my life to HIM. I will be eternally grateful to God for making me wise enough to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as a teenager, and giving me the Holy Spirit Who helped me to embrace a life of holiness and purity. You know, I dedicated myself to serving Jesus, and didn't have time for many of those rubbish stuff many youngsters occupied themselves with.

Few days before my mum's death, I have been down with malaria. So, you can imagine how bad it was when the incident eventually happened. It was even scarier when some people started creating a picture of a tough and hopeless future.

But amazingly, JESUS promised to stay with me, and He assured me He will never forsake me for once. Guess what? It has been many years since then, and JESUS HAS NEVER FAILED. And I'm writing this as a testimony of the goodness and faithfulness of the Lord Jesus.

I've been enjoying pleasantness from Him, and His support system never failed for once. Physically, emotionally, materially, mentally, spiritually, He is always there for me. He continued connecting me with people and platforms He make use of for my good and comfort. My ministry keeps growing, I live in peace and joy EVERYDAY, and I'm always enjoying bliss in HIM.

This is to testify that Jesus is True, and He is always True to His words. He has promised NEVER to forsake His own, and He has proven to be True. For me, it's an encouragement that everything He has spoken and recorded in the Bible, will always be fulfilled (including His second coming).

As I stated earlier, the wisest decision I made in life was to give my life to JESUS many years ago when I was still a young teenager. If I didn't do this at that time, I wonder what the effect the death of my mum would have had on me today.
And so, I'm encouraging you too, dear readers, to give your life to JESUS today, and make HIM your Lord and Savior. Jesus is all you need. If you open your heart to Him, He will come and give you peace and joy.

I don't know what is currently going on in your life. But I'm telling you that Jesus is the solution. Anywhere you are, just ask Him with sincerity, "Jesus, come into my life. Have mercy on me LORD JESUS'. He will not ignore you, but will turn your life around for good.

If you are already a Christian, I'm encouraging you to be more serious with Jesus, and let go of anything still holding you back from walking with HIM perfectly. Quit sin and immorality. Spend more time with HIM in prayers and Bible meditation. It is well with you in Jesus Name. Amen

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/01/what-happened-after-my-mums-death.html?m=1

Amen!
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jesus told me where to buy good weed too. grin
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Chapter1vs6(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
gypsey:
Jesus told me where to buy good weed too. grin

praise be to the most high
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

praise be to the most high
haile selasie!!
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by surebona(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Interesting15:

About six years ago, my loving mum departed this world when I was a 20-year-old young chap. It was sudden and of course, painful.

However, fortunately, years before the ugly incident, I've met the LORD Jesus as a teenager, and have submitted my life to HIM. I will be eternally grateful to God for making me wise enough to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as a teenager, and giving me the Holy Spirit Who helped me to embrace a life of holiness and purity. You know, I dedicated myself to serving Jesus, and didn't have time for many of those rubbish stuff many youngsters occupied themselves with.

Few days before my mum's death, I have been down with malaria. So, you can imagine how bad it was when the incident eventually happened. It was even scarier when some people started creating a picture of a tough and hopeless future.

But amazingly, JESUS promised to stay with me, and He assured me He will never forsake me for once. Guess what? It has been many years since then, and JESUS HAS NEVER FAILED. And I'm writing this as a testimony of the goodness and faithfulness of the Lord Jesus.

I've been enjoying pleasantness from Him, and His support system never failed for once. Physically, emotionally, materially, mentally, spiritually, He is always there for me. He continued connecting me with people and platforms He make use of for my good and comfort. My ministry keeps growing, I live in peace and joy EVERYDAY, and I'm always enjoying bliss in HIM.

This is to testify that Jesus is True, and He is always True to His words. He has promised NEVER to forsake His own, and He has proven to be True. For me, it's an encouragement that everything He has spoken and recorded in the Bible, will always be fulfilled (including His second coming).

As I stated earlier, the wisest decision I made in life was to give my life to JESUS many years ago when I was still a young teenager. If I didn't do this at that time, I wonder what the effect the death of my mum would have had on me today.
And so, I'm encouraging you too, dear readers, to give your life to JESUS today, and make HIM your Lord and Savior. Jesus is all you need. If you open your heart to Him, He will come and give you peace and joy.

I don't know what is currently going on in your life. But I'm telling you that Jesus is the solution. Anywhere you are, just ask Him with sincerity, "Jesus, come into my life. Have mercy on me LORD JESUS'. He will not ignore you, but will turn your life around for good.

If you are already a Christian, I'm encouraging you to be more serious with Jesus, and let go of anything still holding you back from walking with HIM perfectly. Quit sin and immorality. Spend more time with HIM in prayers and Bible meditation. It is well with you in Jesus Name. Amen

Thanks for this..
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by danvault: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
I know that God exists, but I also know that He does not care... And before you quote me to say rubbish, just know that I have given my life to Christ at least 5 times, at a time I would read the bible from 12 midnight to 5 A.M but Jesus did not help me, my fervent prayers felt like I was talking to myself, no answers.
Poverty caught up with me because I was ignoring ungodly opportunities, whenever I ask for divine direction, all I get is confusing dreams that led me no where. Young youths hustle o... God no send.
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by wedeonline(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's good to always hear that someone began to follow God early on in life even in his teenage years.

I have met some teenagers here that are also on fire for God and desire to be all that God wants them to be. They all know the value of their virginity hence are determined not to lose it before marriage.

Sometime late two years ago I met a teenager in a keke who had just closed from school and after a while she began to preach to me, and I was like what?

The things she told me appeared she was God-sent because they were somethings she said concerning me that she couldn't have known about except she was told by God. Hence I asked her if she knew about the Holy Spirit, and she said "yes" that He was the one that sent her to talk to me. And that she felt reluctant at first but she had to obey.

I was really pleased to find out that there were still teenagers that were led of the Spirit of God, it gave me hope for the future.

God bless.

God always reserve some for his work..
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Jointheir7(f): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Regardless of the opinions or perceptions of men, JESUS IS LORD!
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Midas01: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Who are you to tell him otherwise?
InvertedHammer:

/
You made life-changing decisions. That's all.

Jesus didn't tell you shit.

/
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
illicit:

Everybody has weird dreams with Malaria....
You obviously had to modify your comments out of shame.

Let me just answer you this once so you can continue to spew your thrash from where you stopped.

Since you obviously have a phobia for the Truth, get ready to be disgusted beyond measure because as long as I remain here, you're going to keep seeing what enacts your worse fears!

John 3:19-21 (KJV)

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

God bless.
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Coinbased: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Life
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by illicit(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You obviously had to modify your comments out of shame.

Let me just answer you this once so you can continue to spew your thrash from where you stopped.

Since you obviously have a phobia for the Truth, get ready to be disgusted beyond measure because as long as I remain here, you're going to keep seeing what enacts your worse fears!

John 3:19-21 (KJV)

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

God bless.

Look at u....

Instead of taking to correction you are seeking a foe....

I am not ur for I am just telling u to stop sounding unrealistic and meaningless....
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
wedeonline:

God always reserve some for his work..
That's beside the point here but thanks all the same.
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by golamike: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Interesting15:

Thanks for this good work. You're such a blessing! May God continue to be with you. Amen
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Interesting15: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Are you related to Gbile Akanni?
Papa is our father...He has tons of spiritual sons and daughters
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by SyIvalord: 3:53am On Feb 09, 2021
illicit:

Everybody has weird dreams with Malaria....
Not everybody. I don’t have any weird dreams with malaria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? / Should Men Of God Have Bodyguards? / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Music Video Shoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.