Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,626 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

What Happened After My Mum's Death - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened After My Mum's Death (21942 Views)

How Prophet Kingsley Accurately Predicted About Seyi Vibes Mum’s Death,stages 3 / Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by BreconHills(m): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
You made life-changing decisions. That's all.

Jesus didn't tell you shit.

/

Its interesting that those who claim to be free thinkers want to restrict the freedom of others to express themselves. Most of these people are not free thinkers at all. They have a God called "their opinion" and they defend him/she/ it with a vengeance.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Jerryherd: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2021
You are still 26 years you never Sabi life...

It's good you have embraced your spiritual life at early stage, because you need it in this world
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by willexyaho(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2021
Nice one
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Truefaith: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2021
fgbhn
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by twilliamx(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2021
tobechi74:
Congratulations. Not everyone who lost mum has positive ending
That's is why you need Jesus

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by harmony75: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2021
congrats young man the grace of God will continue to be available for you. .thank God for your testimony dearie when you're in light you're free from fear because GOD your tomorrow is settled in CHRIST ���
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Kingzjayzee: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2021
illicit:

U are a liar, u said Jesus didnt drink Alcohol....

U get another Jesus

You are going to hell
are u okay?
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by InvertedHammer: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2021
post=98825111:

Shut up in Jesus name .... okay?
/
And here is a living example of Nigerian version of hypocrites called Christians. Who will want to go to heaven if Mannabbqgrill and his ilks are going to be there?

Mathew 7:21-23,
"21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity"
/

2 Likes

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by femi4: 9:35am On Feb 07, 2021
36STATES:
Complete rubbish. Jesus took your mother away from you and promised to be with you?

Is your life better than those whose mothers are still alive? Many people have their mothers and fathers with them and still enjoy 1000 times better life than you.

The zoo's failed education system has messed up the reasoning capacity of so many people. I am sorry you lost your mum but you are absolutely deluded.
To live is Christ, To die in the Lord is GAIN

1 Like

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Solokassim(m): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2021
You made the best decision kudos to you. I'm inspired
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by illicit(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2021
Kingzjayzee:
are u okay?

Yes, he he edited his initial post....
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by fapcrook(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2021
illicit:

Everybody has weird dreams with Malaria....
not only malaria but any form of fever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2021
Interesting15:

About six years ago, my loving mum departed this world when I was a 20-year-old young chap. It was sudden and of course, painful.

However, fortunately, years before the ugly incident, I've met the LORD Jesus as a teenager, and have submitted my life to HIM. I will be eternally grateful to God for making me wise enough to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as a teenager, and giving me the Holy Spirit Who helped me to embrace a life of holiness and purity. You know, I dedicated myself to serving Jesus, and didn't have time for many of those rubbish stuff many youngsters occupied themselves with.

Few days before my mum's death, I have been down with malaria. So, you can imagine how bad it was when the incident eventually happened. It was even scarier when some people started creating a picture of a tough and hopeless future.

But amazingly, JESUS promised to stay with me, and He assured me He will never forsake me for once. Guess what? It has been many years since then, and JESUS HAS NEVER FAILED. And I'm writing this as a testimony of the goodness and faithfulness of the Lord Jesus.

I've been enjoying pleasantness from Him, and His support system never failed for once. Physically, emotionally, materially, mentally, spiritually, He is always there for me. He continued connecting me with people and platforms He make use of for my good and comfort. My ministry keeps growing, I live in peace and joy EVERYDAY, and I'm always enjoying bliss in HIM.

This is to testify that Jesus is True, and He is always True to His words. He has promised NEVER to forsake His own, and He has proven to be True. For me, it's an encouragement that everything He has spoken and recorded in the Bible, will always be fulfilled (including His second coming).

As I stated earlier, the wisest decision I made in life was to give my life to JESUS many years ago when I was still a young teenager. If I didn't do this at that time, I wonder what the effect the death of my mum would have had on me today.
And so, I'm encouraging you too, dear readers, to give your life to JESUS today, and make HIM your Lord and Savior. Jesus is all you need. If you open your heart to Him, He will come and give you peace and joy.

I don't know what is currently going on in your life. But I'm telling you that Jesus is the solution. Anywhere you are, just ask Him with sincerity, "Jesus, come into my life. Have mercy on me LORD JESUS'. He will not ignore you, but will turn your life around for good.

If you are already a Christian, I'm encouraging you to be more serious with Jesus, and let go of anything still holding you back from walking with HIM perfectly. Quit sin and immorality. Spend more time with HIM in prayers and Bible meditation. It is well with you in Jesus Name. Amen

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/01/what-happened-after-my-mums-death.html?m=1

U mean a white man jesus promised to be wit u. Ok

3 Likes

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by nathdim: 10:25am On Feb 07, 2021
Interesting15:

About six years ago, my loving mum departed this world when I was a 20-year-old young chap. It was sudden and of course, painful.

However, fortunately, years before the ugly incident, I've met the LORD Jesus as a teenager, and have submitted my life to HIM. I will be eternally grateful to God for making me wise enough to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as a teenager, and giving me the Holy Spirit Who helped me to embrace a life of holiness and purity. You know, I dedicated myself to serving Jesus, and didn't have time for many of those rubbish stuff many youngsters occupied themselves with.

Few days before my mum's death, I have been down with malaria. So, you can imagine how bad it was when the incident eventually happened. It was even scarier when some people started creating a picture of a tough and hopeless future.

But amazingly, JESUS promised to stay with me, and He assured me He will never forsake me for once. Guess what? It has been many years since then, and JESUS HAS NEVER FAILED. And I'm writing this as a testimony of the goodness and faithfulness of the Lord Jesus.

I've been enjoying pleasantness from Him, and His support system never failed for once. Physically, emotionally, materially, mentally, spiritually, He is always there for me. He continued connecting me with people and platforms He make use of for my good and comfort. My ministry keeps growing, I live in peace and joy EVERYDAY, and I'm always enjoying bliss in HIM.

This is to testify that Jesus is True, and He is always True to His words. He has promised NEVER to forsake His own, and He has proven to be True. For me, it's an encouragement that everything He has spoken and recorded in the Bible, will always be fulfilled (including His second coming).

As I stated earlier, the wisest decision I made in life was to give my life to JESUS many years ago when I was still a young teenager. If I didn't do this at that time, I wonder what the effect the death of my mum would have had on me today.
And so, I'm encouraging you too, dear readers, to give your life to JESUS today, and make HIM your Lord and Savior. Jesus is all you need. If you open your heart to Him, He will come and give you peace and joy.

I don't know what is currently going on in your life. But I'm telling you that Jesus is the solution. Anywhere you are, just ask Him with sincerity, "Jesus, come into my life. Have mercy on me LORD JESUS'. He will not ignore you, but will turn your life around for good.

If you are already a Christian, I'm encouraging you to be more serious with Jesus, and let go of anything still holding you back from walking with HIM perfectly. Quit sin and immorality. Spend more time with HIM in prayers and Bible meditation. It is well with you in Jesus Name. Amen

was jesus sleeping when your mama kicked the bucket

2 Likes

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by dinomcjohn: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2021
Nice one Op. JESUS is the answer

1 Like

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by JesusSonOfGod: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2021
That's great. Life without Jesus Christ is a Life in crisis.

1 Like

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Alennsar(f): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2021
God almighty sustained you not Jesus because he's a messenger of God not god.

1 Like

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by oshonwambada: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Interesting15:

Amen
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by obstead200(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2021
Interesting15:

I pity those who actually took time to read this long epistle, hoping to find some good and interesting story but end up seeing nothing

2 Likes

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by FuckHomophobes: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Decent09(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2021
post=98824963:

Jesus will never fail you no matter what,
His word his Yea and Amen.

Here is God's promise to you no matter what you are going through in life at the moment.

The One that is been crucified by Israelites?
Or is it another Jesus

1 Like

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Denique(f): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Congrats darling for it is the best decision one can make in life–The decision to know and serve God. May the good Lord continue to uphold you.

Remember, Holiness unto the Lord is our watchword and song. Sing it everywhere you go; shout it loud and clear.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by tellsblinks(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2021
Thank God
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Cti28(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2021
Interesting15:

May the Lord continuosly grant you the grace to fight the food fight of faith; grace to finish well and lay hold on the crown of glory. In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by jaxxy(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2021
We can do nothing without God. Nice sharing even tho u were not specific.
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by President99: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2021
But why r white men who sold Christianity to Nigerians leaving it in exodus while Nigerian Christians are head neck into it? Or was it an instrument of colonisation that should be jettisoned after being used? Since the aim has been achieved! The white men see tithe paying as fat feeding one fool that should be out there hustling!
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2021
markangel231:
We have all it take to become great people but we are wasting them. See what this guy did with a pure water that will amaze u
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZXIshy8_eQ

grin
Jonser!!
Re: What Happened After My Mum's Death by naturefellow(m): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2021
post=98824963:

Jesus will never fail you no matter what,
His word his Yea and Amen.

Here is God's promise to you no matter what you are going through in life at the moment.
anywhere belle face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Music Video Shoot (Photos) / Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.