Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Cancer: How God Healed My Wife - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cancer: How God Healed My Wife (19554 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by UncleKoboko: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2021
angry
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2021
Cancer kill my wife Dec 12. 2020, am happy for you.
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by UncleKoboko: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2021
Ericsdm55:
Testimony To The Glory Of God

I am sharing this testimony with you to encourage someone believing and waiting for the Lord to remain steadfast.

For sometime now my spouse has been battling with cancerous growth around her breast. To cut long story, she was on chemotherapy last two years and after then it was one drug to another.

Last year 2020, she started developing serious pain around her left armpit and it got worse as the runs down. The pain around her armpit was so much that we just didn't know what to do again. That evening we were having our devotion and I was led in my spirit to tell the kids to pray specifically for her. We continued like this for the next two days, laying hands on her specifically and declaring God's healing on her.

I noticed the fourth day she slept well with no complain of pain. So I didn't ask her, because at a point I just asked less, because of the emotional stress I often try to suppress. After a week she called me and showed me her chest, but the scary lumps was gone. Also, the excruciating pain around her armpit was gone as well. I am returning all praise and glory to God Almighty.

God indeed does answer prayers. I never visited any prayer house or miracle centre. I am not much of a church goer or a prayer warrior. I am not saying observing those things are bad. What I'm saying is; if you believe in Jesus Christ in your heart and confess Him as Lord and savior, then you are a child of God and have every access to God Almighty as well.

God also saves me from a serious financial burden in one of the worst time of the year 2020. I truly do not deserve this divine intervention and truly no body does, but the Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevail and overcame for me and you . Be encouraged, shalom!
Person sick, you can not visit a doctor to seek medical attention... Is this not stupidity of the highest order?
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by tsmith(f): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2021
Ericsdm55:

I am sharing this testimony with you to encourage someone believing and waiting for the Lord to remain steadfast.

For sometime now my spouse has been battling with cancerous growth around her breast. To cut long story, she was on chemotherapy last two years and after then it was one drug to another.

Last year 2020, she started developing serious pain around her left armpit and it got worse as the runs down. The pain around her armpit was so much that we just didn't know what to do again. That evening we were having our devotion and I was led in my spirit to tell the kids to pray specifically for her. We continued like this for the next two days, laying hands on her specifically and declaring God's healing on her.

I noticed the fourth day she slept well with no complain of pain. So I didn't ask her, because at a point I just asked less, because of the emotional stress I often try to suppress. After a week she called me and showed me her chest, but the scary lumps was gone. Also, the excruciating pain around her armpit was gone as well. I am returning all praise and glory to God Almighty.

God indeed does answer prayers. I never visited any prayer house or miracle centre. I am not much of a church goer or a prayer warrior. I am not saying observing those things are bad. What I'm saying is; if you believe in Jesus Christ in your heart and confess Him as Lord and savior, then you are a child of God and have every access to God Almighty as well.

God also saves me from a serious financial burden in one of the worst time of the year 2020. I truly do not deserve this divine intervention and truly no body does, but the Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevail and overcame for me and you . Be encouraged, shalom!

I'm glad visually the lumps are gone and pain disappeared but please have this medically certified rather than self appraisal.

Someone who has had cancer should treat every new symptom with foremost care and attention

3 Likes

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by 12345baba(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2021
Hallelujah
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by pek(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2021
sweetmelanin:
I understand the sentiment and I know how terrifying it is to almost lose a loved one. I'm glad your wife could survive this terrible illness called cancer but I need Christians to be careful when telling "testimonies" such as this..

..don't get me wrong, I'm a Christian myself but the truth is, I just find testimonies like this kinda selfish and self-serving. Millions of Christians die everyday... many are even more righteous than you and me..would you say they aren't true believers? Would you say God doesn't love them as much as he loves you and your wife?
What about the millions of unbelievers who have survived cancer and other deadly diseases? Did God choose to save them over His own children who succumbed to the illness and died?

All I'm saying is, people (believer or non believer) will die at their appointed time. Perhaps it's simply not your wife's time return to the earth..
Nonetheless, I'm happy for you guys all the same.

Modified:

Comments like this prove my point exactly.
DEEP.
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by BusinessHub1: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2021
Ericsdm55:

So much happy for this...I shall testify too in Jesus Mighty name, Amen!
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by tsmith(f): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2021
maynia:
Really

My take exactly and issue with religion. The selfishness, thought and entitlement for the best in life and heaven, just because....

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by 001spice: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2021
Sweetmelanin. You absolutely make no sense at all or is it that u dnt even ave any sense in u. U disgust me alot
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Freemasonry: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Praise the LORD!!!!!
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Timoleon(m): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Sincerely I believed she had boils too. But e no ‘CONSIGN’ me.
Viknat:
My bro no be cancer be that o. No use mouth invite wahala joor. Go hospital make u see cancer. Na boil do your wife. Thank God d boil leave early. Prayer no dey work for Confirm cancer , if u doubt me, go d closest hospital and check out

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Kurtis02(m): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2021
Praise God!
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2021
All glory to God.

Thank you, father Lord.

❤❤❤
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by generationz(f): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Ericsdm55:

Such a beautiful loving family with Jesus at the center. cry Truly, if you have Jesus, you have everything. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by harmony75: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2021
Ericsdm55:

who did it!? Jesus O. my GOD Woaw. .your testimony share be permanent IJN �what a mighty God we serve � � ❤

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Deserea: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2021
sweetmelanin:
I understand the sentiment and I know how terrifying it is to almost lose a loved one. I'm glad your wife could survive this terrible illness called cancer but I need Christians to be careful when telling "testimonies" such as this..

..don't get me wrong, I'm a Christian myself but the truth is, I just find testimonies like this kinda selfish and self-serving. Millions of Christians die everyday... many are even more righteous than you and me..would you say they aren't true believers? Would you say God doesn't love them as much as he loves you and your wife?
What about the millions of unbelievers who have survived cancer and other deadly diseases? Did God choose to save them over His own children who succumbed to the illness and died?

All I'm saying is, people (believer or non believer) will die at their appointed time. Perhaps it's simply not your wife's time return to the earth..
See am! Saddest

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by generationz(f): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2021
Men you see what happens when the man
/father of the house can pray and lat hands of his wife? Fathers/ elder brothers don't know the anointing and power they carry of they'll just give themselves to prayer I'm talking from expeirence.

Most of you search for a praying wife but are you are praying husband? Can you lay hands in faith on your sick wife or kids?

3 Likes

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by idu1(m): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2021
Yout wife no get cancer before.

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Sheunma: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2021
Two years of chemo and other assorted medications after cancer diagnosis; a pain under the arm, days of prayer and God showed up and did the magic.

What a Wonderful God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Denique(f): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2021
Praise God!
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by chukxie(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Ericsdm55:

I rejoice with you and your family for your wife's healing. Glory to God for all things. As I join multitudes of folks here to celebrate with your family, I'd like to urge to take wife to a doctor for medical checkups. Stay blessed. Shalom.

P.S: It's your testimony, loud it if you want. Ignore naysayers!

3 Likes

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by kingxsamz(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Lol...
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Image123(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2021
sweetmelanin:

Modified:

God heals, and testimonies like the OP prove it and encourages someone else. The same sun that provides Vitamins and photosynthesis, some get sunstroke and death from it. The same refreshing water and rain to many drowns some people. The same lighting that gives some people voltage and power caused fire for others. We cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard even if only one soul benefits.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Image123(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2021
kingxsamz:
Lol...

This one is still bewildered and waiting for further information from satan to share with us. Unbeliever oshi
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by biotechshola(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2021
God answered your prayer but you decided to praise Jesus... The confusion of Christianity..

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by anidan(m): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2021
All Glory return unto God. He alone deserves all the praise. HALLELUJAH!!

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by anidan(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2021
Glory to God
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by nams77: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2021
Hallelujah! Jehovah's name be praised!
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by ndbest650: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=Ericsdm55 post=98599489]Testimony To The Glory Of God

God also saves me from a serious financial burden in one of the worst time of the year 2020. I truly do not deserve this divine intervention and truly no body does, but the Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevail and overcame for me and you . Be encouraged, shalom
I tap into your testimony. Presently I'm going hell due to a sickness that appears to have no known medical cure. As I am now I don't know what else to do is only God I'm looking up to for healing. I plead with this family to help me in prayers
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Baldwretch: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2021
sweetmelanin:

Modified:

Madam God sometimes changes his mind in human dealings and he doesn't change his mind come what may, sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by kingxsamz(m): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2021
Image123:

This one is still bewildered and waiting for further information from satan to share with us. Unbeliever oshi

Cry some more.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by bsalawu: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2021
What a Mighty God we Serve!!!

May your Name me Highly Praise...

Congratulations to your family and your Testimony shall be permanent in Jesus Name.

So happy to read this. God is a Faithful God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can One Pray To God To Forgive The Sins Of Another? / The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray / Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.