Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Cancer: How God Healed My Wife - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cancer: How God Healed My Wife (19558 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by Ericsdm55(m): 6:41am On Feb 07, 2021
generationz:

Please, don't stop being a praying husband for your wife and kids. Your type is very rare these days.
Thank you so much, I appreciate
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by BassReeves: 6:51am On Feb 07, 2021
generationz:
Please, don't stop being a praying husband for your wife and kids. Your type is very rare these days.

Ericsdm55:
Thank you so much, I appreciate
Please remember Luke 5:12-14, and the emphasis on verse 13-14 to visit the 'doctor'

1 Like

Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by kimco(m): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2021
SirMichael1:
Shut up your mouth Oga! You came on my mention first and you're now asking me to respect your opinion? Do you even understand the words to write?

You keep jumping points but no problem. Anyways, I'll refer you to another place again. Go ask God why he gave the devil the right to mess with Job, his children and his wealth even when Job was in right standing with God. Until you understand why Jesus always requested that those he'd heal should go testify and spread the word, you'll never see the reasons for testimonies.

So because i responded to your post without even being rude or insulting....just because i quoted you, I deserve insults and rude remarks? What a fine example you are to the next generation. So now on a public forum, if you post and others respond, that calls for an automatic rude remark. What a sad person you must be. Continue bro. Your remarks doesn't make what i said or the lady you insulted wrong. You could have disagreed in a respectful way but i guess you were not brought up that way. Always triggered to protect your ego.
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by generationz(f): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2021
BassReeves:

Please remember Luke 5:12-14, and the emphasis on verse 13-14 to visit the 'doctor'

So where in my write up did I stop him from going to see the doctor?

You definitely feel attacked because I talked about praying fathers being scarce.
Re: Cancer: How God Healed My Wife by BassReeves: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2021
generationz:
So where in my write up did I stop him from going to see the doctor?

You definitely feel attacked because I talked about praying fathers being scarce.
Whats the matter with you? Who attacked you?
You weren't quoted with malice or wrong intention in mind other than to link your post with what the poster Ericsdm55 quoted his response to

I noticed the poster Ericsdm55, completely ignored every post encouraging him to seal his testimony with visiting the doctors and not to relent in that quarters.

Why would I feel attacked because you talked about praying fathers being scarce? My centre of interest and activity is to get Ericsdm55 buy into visiting the hospital, in parallel with praying. Doctors need prayers in successfully treating cancer etc. Prayers will make medical breakthroughs, cures, discoveries etc get released from the spirit realm and activated in the physical.

Coining a kimco edit:
'So because i responded to your post without even being rude or insulting....just because i quoted you, I deserve insults and rude remarks? What a fine example you are to the next generationz'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years / Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.