Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages (40954 Views)

Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career / Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training / Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by gozzlin: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
obembet:

I game u game yesterday and e enter. What else do u want

Oga, check well o. You're quoting the wrong pesin.
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by InvertedHammer: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
/
Inside life!

And he is still an employee. Imagine what his boss can purchase.

/
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
highness25:
I'm living well, I've saved enough money for myself. I'm proud to say that at my age I'm done with school, I'm living on my own independently. I do not beg people before I could eat and I thank God for that. Now, lemme ask you. Since you've been paying tight what has improved? Are you richer than your pastor?

Wow round of applause you're doing what every responsible adult should be doing for himself. Remind me again how does that that place you in the any sort of conversation with Dangote? Oh I forgot it's the tithe thingy grin

What has improved? From losing my job in 2018 to 7 figures monthly with a foreign government's development agency. I won't say it's happened because of my tithe because I don't even pay regularly. Instead of blindly attacking people for paying theirs I just mind my business. You should try it too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by ipica: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
paulolee:
you guys should allow our GOAT rest, he deserves what barca is paying and even more than that because messi have payed his dues to barca in GOLD..
seems you guys easily forgot dt Madrid once gave him a lucrative deal when he was in red hot form with pep's barca and even city gave him a blank cheque bt he declined and now his loyalty is paying off..
if a small neyma dt haven't won anytin in paris was given such a lucrative deal when PSG signed him, how much more messi dt have delivered for barca for years?..
d conspiracy going on is dt, messi enemies in barca board secretly leaked dt figures to the media bcoz barca is abt losing messi to PSG and d board wants the fans to see reasons on why a bankrupt barca cnt give messi a new improved deal..
when messi finally joins PSG, d fans wont get angry with d board but instead, they would see resons with d board bcoz dose figures are too much for d current barca n everybody would be happy including messi... dts d dirty side of football politics..
wow. This makes a lot of sense
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by obonujoker(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Massiveglory:
[s][/s]
Your posts makes no sense to what we know the Preacher for here

Lol... See your post bro...

Face God's word thoroughly and stop doing politics

Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by Dinzelflash(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mcreloaded:
He can as well buy a plot of land on the MOON.

Back in 2003, numerologist, astrologer and stock market analyst Raajeev Baagdi had bought five acres of land on the moon.
lol who did he pay to?
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
paulolee:

wow...gimme location n date to kum get am...Mk I blow dt shii n get enough inspiration abeeeeg

Hahahaha...na 69 road for gwarinpa I dey hide oo
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by KayCee92(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
God if na sin forgive na.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

LMAO grin grin
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by banio: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
ojun50:
Na this one dey Vex me for the whole matter
[/b]
1,200 euros a day just to park it.
[b]
I thought it was just I that saw it.

What a bombastic money
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by SUMMIE23(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mcreloaded:

Back in 2003, numerologist, astrologer and stock market analyst Raajeev Baagdi had bought five acres of land on the moon.

Who did he pay to?
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by danlamimuhammed: 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
with such money i will build the biggest orphanage house in the world
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 02, 2021
Numerouno94:
grin

Ronaldo fans wuld avoid dis thread like a plague.

Where BeverlyJean nd Jokerman self?

Those guys on nairaland contantly calling Messi a Dwarf shey una see una life?
Is Ronaldo poor??
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by iwattpro(m): 12:22am On Feb 02, 2021
Mcreloaded:

Who sale give am??

1 Like

Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by bizhop01: 12:25am On Feb 02, 2021
As if the payment was embulk,

Imagine you earned 200k naira monthly, 2.4 million annually, 7.2 million since 2017, i think is madness to calculate that your 7.2 million you earned in paper will buy brand new SUV that worth 7.2 million naira, not to talk of Messi that spend like celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by KingDash: 12:56am On Feb 02, 2021
messi richer than elon musk... that's nice.
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by Kennyohio(m): 1:12am On Feb 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's some Massive loads of Cash,

Messi could Purchase whatever he wishes to get with his wages, but he cannot Purchase the Greatest of all.
All that Cash cannot Purchase His Salvation neither can it Purchase Eternal Life in Heaven.

The Price has Fully been Paid by JESUS Christ.
All he or anyone else need to do is to Believe and Accept JESUS.

Yhen...yhen...yhen...yhen...yhen...
And who told you MESSI was an unbeliever of Christ!
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by Mcreloaded(m): 1:29am On Feb 02, 2021
Sharming95:
who did dey pay to Who b d administrator dat gave dem c of o and other related documents undecided

Google is your friend
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by Mcreloaded(m): 1:29am On Feb 02, 2021
Dinzelflash:
lol who did he pay to?

Google is your friend
SUMMIE23:

Who did he pay to?

Google is your friend
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by colossus91(m): 1:32am On Feb 02, 2021
internationalman:
Who did Messi use for ritual??

Which pastor prayed and annointed him.

How long has he been paying tithes..

Which church does he attend on Sunday morning instead of training..
These are the things I need to know!!
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by majorbravo: 4:48am On Feb 02, 2021
Mcreloaded:

Who sold him the land on the moon? So omonile dey moon too.

1 Like

Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by poik(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2021
obembet:
The full extent of Lionel Messi's earnings at Barcelona have been revealed.

By the time the Argentine's current contract expires at the end of this season, he will have received 555.24 million euros in total since 2017.

That works out at a rate of 264 euros per minute, so what could you buy with that kind of money?

The most expensive house in the world

If Messi wanted to up sticks and move to Los Angeles, he could afford to buy the most expensive house in the world.

The One, situated in LA's exclusive neighboured of Bel Air, is valued at 430m euros and is up for sale for 453m euros.

The house boasts 9,250 square metres of space, 20 rooms, more than 20 bathrooms, a cinema, gym and infinity swimming pool.

The Azzam yacht
The Azzam yacht is widely considered the most expensive and most luxurious yacht in the world.

UAE president Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan purchased the boat for 510m euros and it costs 1,200 euros a day just to park it.

The most expensive island in the world - twice

Located 80 kilometres off the coast of Panama, San Jose island is the second biggest island in the Las Perlas archipelago.

The only things that live on the exclusive island are toucans, iguanas, deer and wild boar. If you want to buy it, it'll cost between 200 and 260m euros.

The most expensive plane in the world

If he's on good terms with the Qatari royal family, Messi could acquire their B747-8 aircraft - the most expensive and most luxurious plane in the world.

The three-storey plane, which has room for 14 guests, is worth 370m euros on the market but could cost up to 500m euros.

Half of the most expensive military plane

If Messi is going to be able to afford the B-2 Spirit - owned by the United States military - he's going to have to sign a new contract at the Camp Nou. It currently costs 1.4 billion euros.

The most expensive jewel in the world - nine times

The 59-carot Pink Rose is the most expensive diamond in the world. It was found in South Africa in 1999 and is valued at 61.5 million euros.

Half of Greenland

After Donald Trump had shown interest in buying Greenland on the United States' behalf, Denmark were forced to come out and declare it not for sale.

Nevertheless, calculations say that, if it were up for grabs, Greenland would be worth 1bn euros in total.

A whole fleet of Bugattis

The title of world's most expensive and most luxurious car belongs to the Bugatti La Voiture Noire at 15.77m euros. Messi would be able to afford 35 of those

Leonardo's Salvador Mundi

Leonardo's 15th century painting of Jesus Christ was sold for 450m euros in 2017, becoming the most expensive painting in history.

Almost 200 bottles of tequila

A bottle of Mexico's Ley 925 tequilo - also known as Diamond Sterling - is sold at a value of 3.5m dollars.

Messi would be able to afford 185 of the 4100-diamond bottles.

Source: https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2021/01/31/6016b4f4ca47413b368b45b3.html

Okay.
But where will his soul go after all of this?
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by Ayobami7(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2021
wow
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by alobright17(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Massiveglory:
[s][/s]
Your posts makes no sense to what we know the Preacher for here

You can asslick your own post it doesn't change the fact that you're still alive and goes to your normal duties while Biden is in power .
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by Dinzelflash(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mcreloaded:

Google is your friend
if u knew it why not answer?
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by Mcreloaded(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dinzelflash:
if u knew it why not answer?

I already did answer it.
Lands on the moon are for sale right now as we speak.

Quite cheap.

With google you can 3ven get list of landlords on both hemispheres of the moon.

Do you need an agent.
Agency fee is 1m
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by Massiveglory: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol... See your post bro...

Face God's word thoroughly and stop doing politics

Why are killing yourself on the belief of someone. Is there anything wrong in one having a belief. Based on what you put here, is there anything wrong? There is nothing wrong in his Words. Its high time you guys wake up and quit this nonsense.
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by obonujoker(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Massiveglory:

Why are killing yourself on the belief of someone. Is there anything wrong in one having a belief. Based on what you put here, is there anything wrong? There is nothing wrong in his Words. Its high time you guys wake up and quit this nonsense.

Nothing wrong.... I'm not killing myself. He's a brother.... Just do the right thing and stop using different pseudonyms...

Also when you decide to post unfounded claims, which should be far from one who preaches, then you deserve what you are getting....
Re: Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages by Massiveglory: 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
obonujoker:

Nothing wrong.... I'm not killing myself. He's a brother.... Just do the right thing and stop using different pseudonyms...

Also when you decide to post unfounded claims, which should be far from one who preaches, then you deserve what you are getting....
It seems like u have some problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim / Tani Adewumi: 12-year-old Nigerian Chess Prodigy Granted Asylum In The US / 'We Will Never Forget You': Hatayspor, Atsu's Former Clubs Mourn Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.