Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi (26241 Views)

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Nnamdi Okafor: I Will Rather Be A Refugee Or Die In Ukraine Than Return / Canada's Refugee Board Makes It Harder For Nigerians To Be Granted Asylum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by PervertProphet: 7:55am On Feb 05, 2021
Proton99:

What I've posted have literally nothing to do with the Civil war and june 12 event we experienced. You really think I'm stereotyping the Jews? The fact that they've been expelled from so many places should, at the very least, cause you to wonder 'what could possibly be the reasons for that?'

I will show you where I get my "info" if you're ready to keep an open mind

If you are a student of Bible Prophecies. Jews scattered everywhere should be no surprise to you. There has been a couple of denialists movement arising in the Western nations where I am very sure you have gotten some of these "facts" from.

I will be waiting for the "info" like you said and I hope it's worth it because the words open mind has been used since the time of Marxist and Mein Kampf Hitler's time to cover conspiracy theories such as "Jews own all the whole Media", "Jews use blood of Children for Passover", "Jews plan to take over the world", for the islam side right from Muhammad's time that Jews are devil", etcetera. Most of these claims are unfounded and some of the books found out as forgeries like the most popular one called the Protocols of the Elders of Zion which was definitely inspired by German author Hermann Goedsche’s 1868 novel Biarritz.

I am waiting for the "info" and we would check for the genuinity of the "info". I hope you too keep an Open mind.
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by PervertProphet: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2021
gtown:

And one ironical thing is that the Jews who were tormented in Europe by Europeans are have turned round to retaliate their tormenting on the innocent Palestinian Arabs.
That's how wannabe Jewish pigs in Nigeria are trying hard to pay the good did of the country not allowing their extermination when they fomented trouble some time ago with evil machination.

You would think this is true just reading this.

When you check the facts. You know this ain't true. Just the usual Arab league/Al Jazeera sponsored propaganda news against the Jews. The Arab league if they are so Muslim like should assimilate the "Palestinians" but they would never. There are Arab "Palestinians" holding government position especially in Israeli's legislature something not happening in the Muslim countries.

No matter how you want to spin the history. The truth is for those who have looked at the fact of the matter. The Jews own that land. Palestinians live a more better life in Israeli with access to better education, etcetera than they do on their own side of the divide or in the other Arab league countries.
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by Proton99: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2021
PervertProphet:

Okay!

Low-life Prole and 3rd Class Made-in-China Neo-Nazist. You could not make your point without using informal derogatory words.

Well!
We don't back away from confrontation if that's the route you want this to go. Nobody has a problem with you been curious but a learned mind shifts information to be able to put out correct informations.

Same silly kind of wrapped was what got Hitler into hating the Jews and blaming them for just about everything despite he was partly jewish. His dad was drunk. I think that probably started all that Jewish hate for him. He forgot when he was a poor painter. A Jew by name, Samuel Morgenstern was one of his best Customer. Hitler's anti-semitic thinking increased looking to anti-semitic politicians like Georg Ritter von Schönerer who was of the opinion that Jews can never be full-fledged German Citizens and you know what happened after Hitler released his book, Mein Kampf. Same way you have gone to an oral traditional books of the Orthodox Jews that in my opinion is despicable that is the Talmud and have extracted what you think is the reason the Jews are hated the world over and I am making it clear to your ignorant self that not all Jews after accepting Christ live by the code of the Talmud. You are kind of making the mistake some "Christians" assumed about the Jews leading up to the time before Hitler assumed Power.

I am in no support of the Jews who live strictly by the Talmud (Human traditions) even condemned by Jesus Christ. The Talmud was first a senseless set of oral sayings of the Rabbis that the elite of the Jews substituted even in place of the Torah and practiced for long before the coming of Jesus. It was compiled as a book in 4th Century Galilee that is about 400years after Jesus had ascended back to Heaven. Jesus himself condemned these senseless traditions(Talmud) which the Pharisees and the Elites made the Jews live by. The same way that Islam today(Muhammad heavily copied them. We have Hadiths proving them) of which Muslims and even non-muslims as we now see in Kano State of Nigeria and other Islamic dominated countries are forced by their Caliphs and Sheikhs to live by Sharia law which are all Satanic products of the laws of Satan blaspheming God amongst Men. All that senseless traditions and laws were in no way the true ways and reflections of the Abba Eternal Father that Jesus Christ represented.

Mark 7:6-13 NLT — Jesus replied, “You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you, for he wrote,
‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me. Their worship is a farce,
for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God
.’ For you ignore God’s law and substitute your own tradition.” Then he said, “You skillfully sidestep God’s law in order to hold on to your own tradition. For instance, Moses gave you this law from God: ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and ‘Anyone who speaks disrespectfully of father or mother must be put to death.’ But you say it is all right for people to say to their parents, ‘Sorry, I can’t help you. For I have vowed to give to God what I would have given to you.’ In this way, you let them disregard their needy parents. And so you cancel the word of God in order to hand down your own tradition. And this is only one example among many others.”

Judaism and Islam are two extremes I repeat again with Islam the most evil one because it's just a plagiarism of Judaism with Muhammad mixing other Arab Paganistic practices of his place and inventing as Islam (Kissing of the Kabba Stone was done by Pagan Arabs before Muhammad incorporated that into Islam and walking Naked around the Kabba, etcetera).

These kind of ethnic-religious mindset are what gave birth to others in modern times like the Black Hebrew Israelites and the Black Nation of Islam(Another Two violent ethnic-religious based system) where religion is counted on the colour of race or skin.

Whatever literature you are reading should make sense or you would go astray and turn into another little Hitler. We expose the evils of the religion be it Judaism or Islam but do not hate on Jews or Arabs or Muslims or Blacks.

There's nothing bad about hating anything or anyone, its natural and normal to hate something. I hate the Jews because of their nature and the damages they've done and are still doing to humanity.

The problem with my posts was that I painted them with a broad brush thereby disregarding the individuals who are different amongst them. However, this does not take away or invalidate what Ive said about them.

Taking extracts from the text codes which captures their past and present behaviour/conduct isn't unfair by any stretch. My posts has nothing religious about it so don't drag it in that direction. If you want to know the things I know which makes me think and type out these things about the jews I'd be happy to share with you, albeit not on this platform.

If want to engage further mention me on a dead thread so we can hook up from there.
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by PervertProphet: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2021
Proton99:

There's nothing bad about hating anything or anyone, its natural and normal to hate something. I hate the Jews because of their nature and the damages they've done and are still doing to humanity.

The problem with my posts was that I painted them with a broad brush thereby disregarding the individuals who are different amongst them. However, this does not take away or invalidate what Ive said about them.

Taking extracts from the text codes which captures their past and present behaviour/conduct isn't unfair by any stretch. My posts has nothing religious about it so don't drag it in that direction. If you want to know the things I know which makes me think and type out these things about the jews I'd be happy to share with you, albeit not on this platform.

If want to engage further mention me on a dead thread so we can hook up from there.

This is the very reason I had to join the conversation so some unlearned youth don't get impressed by this illinformed hate of yours.
It's like saying because of what Hitler did then all Germans are to be hated. How is your hatred justified when there are millions of Jews today who reject the Talmud. Same Oral tradition that contains many of the despicable stuffs that are contained in there. What of the millions of Messanic Jews who live by the code of Christ and not by the Talmud?!! You hate them too with same one hate paintbrush you use in painting them all?!! How does that make you look especially with your "devout Christian" claim?!!!!

What you should do is to continue to expose these evils so the lost sheep of Christ amongst these Jews will see and reject this set of evil traditions invented by their Rabbis and come out of it. It is the same thing for Muhammad. You don't hate on Arabs or Northern Nigerian Muslims but your expose the several stupidity and evil deeds of Muhammad the Pedophile Prophet so the sheep of Christ amongst these Muslims can see and come out of their midst as is happening everywhere around the world especially with Arabs like Christian Prince(The Arabian Prophet on YouTube), Al Fadi(CIRA International) engaging Islamists and leading to many Somali, Pakistani, Saudi Arabia Muslims leaving Islam and coming to Christ as they see how ridiculous Muhammad was and his false prophethood. Your "devout Christian" claim is seriously in check with your "I just want to blindly hate on all Jews but I don't want to offer them another perspective which is the only solution(Yeshua Ha Mashiach the one we know as Jesus Christ) because doing that will be talking about Religion and I don't want to".

You know I am beginning to think you are a Wahhabist Muslim hiding behind the "devout Christian" mask because Christ rebuked these Talmud Jews but still made available the offer of Salvation to the Sheep amongst them. Not some blind hate that borders on a Neo-Nazist narrative which you have now classified as some "secret higher information".

There is no race of humanity that has not engaged in one inhumane act or the other. Not even the Motherland where blacks sold fellow blacks to the Whiteman and still do to the Chinese today. Tell me one race of our humanity that has never done that. This is the fallen nature of man that Christ the al-masih came to correct.

I would love to engage you further but I would love it to be here on the Nairaland so I can learn other things from you if there are other things I am yet to learn of.
Re: Jewish Refugee Wills €2Million To French Village For Protection Against Nazi by chiefobdk2: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2021
You will not see fake pastor Righteousness2 in this kind of post. His speciality is bad news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reactions As Trailers Disappear On Lagos Roads Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit (photos / LASG Announces Completion Of First Phase Of Lagos Light Rail (Marina To Mile 2) / Photo: Stranded Commuters Trek In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.