Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Salary At White Soul Motors - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary At White Soul Motors (3815 Views)

What Is Your Salary At Hand ? / Vacancies At White Soul Motors Limited / White Soul Motors Limited Job Vacancy – Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary At White Soul Motors by Squeakyshinobi(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dear people of God, a friend is scheduled for an interview with white Soul Motors, for a 2-3years experience role. Anyone with useful input of their salary range and structure so that it can form a bargain basic for her during the interview.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by 002deewhy: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
I am invited too for an interview with white soul motors for an account officer. Please house any idea of there salary range?
Squeakyshinobi:
Dear people of God, a friend is scheduled for an interview with white Soul Motors, for a 2-3years experience role. Anyone with useful input of their salary range and structure so that it can form a bargain basic for her during the interview.

Thanks
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Squeakyshinobi(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
002deewhy:
I am invited too for an interview with white soul motors for an account officer. Please house any idea of there salary range?
Well the friend said they offered 120k.
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by West85: 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Squeakyshinobi:

Well the friend said they offered 120k.

120k net or gross??
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Squeakyshinobi(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2021
gross sir
West85:

120k net or gross??
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by KORMART: 11:52pm On May 01, 2021
[once you resume after 3month they find away to reduce your salary there staff turnover is high every highquote author=Squeakyshinobi post=99926415]gross sir
[/quote]
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Charge14: 6:00am On Mar 22, 2022
That's a lie. I worked with the company before I relocated and they are genuine. You only need to have integrity and be committed. I got a pay rise 3 times in 1 year during my time there. Why don't you say what you did that resulted in a salary review? You probably were not meeting up and they offered a salary review in place of outright sack.
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by gentiles(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
White
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Babyface33: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
gentiles:
White
What do you know about them?
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by gentiles(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Babyface33:

What do you know about them?
Nothing. Only searching for info about the company.
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Babyface33: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
I will like to know about the company too, if u got any info pls share.
gentiles:

Nothing. Only searching for info about the company.
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by QuinModah(f): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Babyface33:
I will like to know about the company too, if u got any info pls share.
Go and work there and come back and give us review.
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Babyface33: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Okay no wahala
QuinModah:
Go and work there and come back and give us review.
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Charge14:
That's a lie. I worked with the company before I relocated and they are genuine. You only need to have integrity and be committed. I got a pay rise 3 times in 1 year during my time there. Why don't you say what you did that resulted in a salary review? You probably were not meeting up and they offered a salary review in place of outright sack.
wow
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2022
KORMART:
[once you resume after 3month they find away to reduce your salary there staff turnover is high every high
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Smartofsat(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please whats up about white soul, what do they do and where are they located in Lagos
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by Smartofsat(m): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Charge14:

Please where is the company located in Lagos
Re: Salary At White Soul Motors by rainlover(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Charge14:
looks like you are a paid agent. I saw this exact comment on another thread.
If you weren't paid, you wouldn't have time to copy and paste this on every thread.

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Test Port Harcourt. / SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company Recruitment (6 Positions) / Exxonmobil Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.