Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto (34633 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Ebonyi: Man Caught Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Mentally Unstable Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by wink2015(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
These are the people that condemn the hosting of the Miss World Pageant in Abuja during Obasanjo administration.

They demolish a strip club in Abuja.

They arrested the organizers of sex party in Kaduna.

But the same HOLY HOLY people are now Gang raping in Sokoto.

Hisbah corp is arresting owners of beer palour in Kano.

But the same northerners refuse to turn away from VAT money gained from the sales of beer in the south.

They collect the money STEADILY not minding the fact that it is ALCOHOL money.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Strech(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
The girl in question is a strong girl, for her to collect 7 strong dick and still be alive. I commit cap for the girl. Rape is bad Sha.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by DonGtoG1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
sweetonugbu:
How does this pervert sustain erection to rape this minors?.

Not just minors,

How do they sustain/have erection to rape?
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by mozona(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
lets see there faces pls
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Boxer007(m): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
sapphiere:

https://dailytrust.com/family-seeks-justice-for-12-year-old-sokoto-rape-victim

The elderly men need to get medical helps, theraphy and counselling help due to old age. Preach
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Boxer007(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
mozona:
lets see there faces pls

confidentality sir. by law, They are inocent until proven guilty sir. This is not the jungle. Preach! smiley
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by HelpYourself(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
akpa666:
na there culture over there Las Las nothing go happened to them even there allah God is a rapist too

How dare you blasphem!

Who made you spokes man for the Lord!

My sympathies for this heavy karma you must redeem

You don't know what you have done

1 Like

Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by EmekaA125(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
sapphiere:
akpa666 and co, you all should not defile this thread with your tribal war. Rape has nothing to do with tribe. It's the inability of men to control their urge that causes rape.
I love ur spirit and strong voice against rape but you have to sensitize ur fellow ladies to avoid putting on provocative or indecent wears that would trigger rape. Some of them wear clothes that bring out their curves & boobs. Talk to them. Everyone has a role to play to reduce this ugly trend to the barest minimum.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by EmekaA125(m): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Boxer007:

The elderly men need to get medical helps, theraphy and counselling help due to old age. Preach
They should be punished first according to the law before doing what you suggested.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by EmekaA125(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Rape is bad and those involved (rapists) whether young, elderly or old must face the full weight of the law.

On a second thought, how did the girl find her way to where they raped her?

Was she kidnapped or lured??

Was she not taught to stay away from men as a teenager??

They should conduct pregnancy test on her to know the next thing forward.

There's more to this story.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by dumahi(m): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
edoairways:

But there are rape cases in the south too
I'm surprised that nobody responded to you. There are rape cases in the South but there is none as horrible as this. Not just that she is underage, she is mentally disabled. And those who did it, not just that they are elderly, they number 7. I mean, this is completely outside anything that can be called human.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by OgaHector: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
sapphiere:
Men!
Evening newspaper
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Maobichek: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
sapphiere:
Men!

Please na, not all men OK.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by steffi01(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
EmekaA125:
Rape is bad and those involved (rapists) whether young, elderly or old must face the full weight of the law.

On a second thought, how did the girl find her way to where they raped her?

Was she kidnapped or lured??

Was she not taught to stay away from men as a teenager??

They should conduct pregnancy test on her to know the next thing forward.

There's more to this story.
You are not making sense bro, that's a 12 year old little child..

Chai! But I wonder if they don't have or never had a girl her age as daughter or grand daughter, for them to have committed this kind of dastardly act which is totally inhumane.

Those mad fools should be made to regret having a prick.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Thomthom(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
pointblank247:
how many "average man " have raped you since you were born
I hope she has not been raped by her uncle for her to talk that way
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by uchihajt: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
edoairways:

Did you see the 7 elderly part..?
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by edoairways: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
uchihajt:

Did you see the 7 elderly part..?
The person I quotted generalized rape to a particular tribe
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by VictorUSA(m): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
edoairways:

Dont generalise all notherners as animals.There rape cases in ur state even ur family.Who knows if u're a rapist ?

Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by VictorUSA(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
What will you gain in raping a woman/lady/girl?
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by edoairways: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
dumahi:

I'm surprised that nobody responded to you. There are rape cases in the South but there is none as horrible as this. Not just that she is underage, she is mentally disabled. And those who did it, not just that they are elderly, they number 7. I mean, this is completely outside anything that can be called human.
There are worst cases in the south bro or is because the media aren't aware. If I should tell you the ones I see and hear, would you believe.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Saucegirl: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
too bad!!!
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Rdadi: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
mchew
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Dan809: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
only God go deliver aboki
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
7 men. 7!
Not a brain cell shared between them.
Nigerians these are your natural leaders .

Pukes.

1 Like

Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by femi4: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=sapphiere post=98626291][/quote]Will the future ever comes
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by BobbyZrealist(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
EmekaA125:

I love ur spirit and strong voice against rape but you have to sensitize ur fellow ladies to avoid putting on provocative or indecent wears that would trigger rape. Some of them wear clothes that bring out their curves & boobs. Talk to them. Everyone has a role to play to reduce this ugly trend to the barest minimum.

She is not really against rape.
Go back from the very first page and see her comments once more.
Her movement is Feminist. Like always looking for opportunity to forward it.

I Stand Against Rape and Rapist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by bbamusa: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
akpa666:
na there culture over there Las Las nothing go happened to them even there allah God is a rapist too
your haterade knows no bound useless man. tell me a state where a rape case has never been recorded in Nigeria?
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by solofresh(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=sapphiere post=98619088]Men![/YOU ARE EVIL! You only share posts to attacks men.Useless bitch! dimwit!]
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Organs(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
dumahi:

Your ignorance and bigotry is legendary. What rubbish are you talking about, in the South South and South East, they even prostitute minors and profit from it, use them in baby producing factories, indecent rape here and there. This is all over Nigeria and cos of our useless leaders and lack of rule of law, it has continued again and again.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by solofresh(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Saphierre,you are evil.You post trends to condemn men all the tym.This is not your first time of doing this.
Nonentity
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by okunwaye(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=sapphiere post=98626291][/quote] that future is bleak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Men Chase 4 Cows To Death In Osun State, Land In Court / Lady Accused Of Stealing Handbag At A Chapel. Photo / Three Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.