Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,430 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto (34638 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Ebonyi: Man Caught Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Mentally Unstable Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Boxer007(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
EmekaA125:

They should be punished first according to the law before doing what you suggested.

NO. They are elderly. They need couselling & should be free. Thats tha eupeaan way which is the right way.
. They are elderly and Nobody has the right to abuse there human right. Preach!
angry
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by dasparrow: 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nigeria is a nation filled with rapists and pedophiles. This is why there is no peace or progress in that nation. God is hearing the cry of all the sexuality abused children in that nation. I feel sorry for children growing up in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by cococandy(f): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
EmekaA125:

I love ur spirit and strong voice against rape but you have to sensitize ur fellow ladies to avoid putting on provocative or indecent wears that would trigger rape. Some of them wear clothes that bring out their curves & boobs. Talk to them. Everyone has a role to play to reduce this ugly trend to the barest minimum.

I’m sure this 12 old mentally challenged kid triggered men like you to rape her.
Asinine

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Teespice(f): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
EmekaA125:

I love ur spirit and strong voice against rape but you have to sensitize ur fellow ladies to avoid putting on provocative or indecent wears that would trigger rape. Some of them wear clothes that bring out their curves & boobs. Talk to them. Everyone has a role to play to reduce this ugly trend to the barest minimum.

Smh.

Somehow, you will find a way to blame a woman for what happens to her. I hope your stance will still remain the same when something like this hits home or close to home. People like you are so quick to talk without empathy.

Tufiakwa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by jnrbayano(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
EmekaA125:

Provocative dressing is another topic, however, 100% of rape is caused by lack of self-control from the perpetrator

Don't water it down
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by EmekaA125(m): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
jnrbayano:

Provocative dressing is another topic, however, 100% of rape is caused by lack of self-control from the perpetrator

Don't water it down
When dealing with a problem, identify the tap root and start from there. Indecent dressing can never be ruled out as a contributory factor to rape. Even Nigeria laws admit it. Trying to deny this is tantamount to living in denial. Ladies will shout self control on top of their voices yet won't help in addressing the issue.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by EmekaA125(m): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
cococandy:

I’m sure this 12 old mentally challenged kid triggered men like you to rape her.
Asinine
Continue beating around the bush. I made emphasis on rape generally. Guess you didn't see where I condemned the perpetrators right?
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by EmekaA125(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Teespice:

Smh.

Somehow, you will find a way to blame a woman for what happens to her. I hope your stance will still remain the same when something like this hits home or close to home. People like you are so quick to talk without empathy.

Tufiakwa.
Lend ur voice if you can and stop finding fault in someone else's assertion.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Rammerodmc: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
For ~the future is female crew~ You mean your future have been raped? This life balance so?
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by bigcasava1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Mryacks: 2:15am On Feb 02, 2021
sapphiere:

https://dailytrust.com/family-seeks-justice-for-12-year-old-sokoto-rape-victim

Oh that little suffered....may justice prevail on this matter cry
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by EmekaA125(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

She is not really against rape.
Go back from the very first page and see her comments once more.
Her movement is Feminist. Like always looking for opportunity to forward it.

I Stand Against Rape and Rapist.
Feminist won't ever stand tall in a Nigeria setting. Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba to some extent operate a patriarchial society.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Teespice(f): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
EmekaA125:

Lend ur voice if you can and stop finding fault in someone else's assertion.

I am finding faults in everything you said because you are a rape apologist. So if you are caught raping someone, your excuse will be that she was dressed provocatively.

So the 12 year old girl deserves to be raped judging by your assertions eh? I will keep saying this; it is easy for people to say anything concerning societal ills because it hasn't happened to them directly/indirectly. Beat of the drums changes when it hits home/close to home.

keep your "assertions" to yourself because it is not portraying you in a good light at all.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by EmekaA125(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
Teespice:

I am finding faults in everything you said because you are a rape apologist. So if you are caught raping someone, your excuse will be that she was dressed provocatively.

So the 12 year old girl deserves to be raped judging by your assertions eh? I will keep saying this; it is easy for people to say anything concerning societal ills because it hasn't happened to them directly/indirectly. Beat of the drums changes when it hits home/close to home.

keep your "assertions" to yourself because it is not portraying you in a good light at all.
Gibberish. Nonsense
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Teespice(f): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
EmekaA125:

Gibberish. Nonsense

RAPE APOLOGIST

ABEG GET LOST.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by EmekaA125(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Teespice:

RAPE APOLOGIST
ABEG GET LOST.
Na you sabi. Ur eyes go soon clear
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by VEXT: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2021
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
EmekaA125:

Feminist won't ever stand tall in a Nigeria setting. Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba to some extent operate a patriarchial society.

U are right.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Assquare(m): 2:12am On Aug 08, 2022
akpa666:
na there culture over there Las Las nothing go happened to them even there allah God is a rapist too
usless guy name i'm dat Bleep the mother that give birth to you.
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by Zanzibar1: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rdadi:
mchew
hello brother i got your pm
Re: 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto by believegog: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death / Impersonator Of Oba Adeyanmi Jeremiah Olugbenga Oduwole Arrested In Lagos / Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.