Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List (4964 Views)

“he Was Afraid & Uncomfortable – Reaction As Obi Cubana Stumbles On Cubana Chief / Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him / Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by Jiggyupdates: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2021
cry
Michelle55:
No big deal.. Let's stop making a trivial issue looks so big already.

What if he saves your contact with a pet name and still cheats on you recklessly?

Whatever he saves your contact as doesn't cut down the amount of love or affection he has for you.

The phone might get lost or faulty but what you truly meant to him wouldn't. Madam, stop spoiling for fight where there's none.
Re: After 16 Years, Lady Shocked As She Stumbles On Her Husband Contact List by tiswell(m): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Madam, take heart. That what the male folk has been reduced to. Players.

You too save his as, papa Moore.

Funnily enough, I've only saved my ex's number with Max or left it bare in call list. And if he annoys me, I save it with, "don't pick".
you sure still have a thing for DAT ex

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How To Invigilate Your Students Without Using An Invigilator / What Are This Two Madmen Discussion About (pix) / "Check Out The Most Pierced Lady On Earth" Guinness W Records (pictures Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.