Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Payment After Winning Offer Sportybet Is Giving All Its User 50,000ngn As Welco - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Payment After Winning Offer Sportybet Is Giving All Its User 50,000ngn As Welco (4461 Views)

Australia Has Too Many Sheep And Farmers Are Giving Them Away For Free / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payment After Winning Offer Sportybet Is Giving All Its User 50,000ngn As Welco by DeleAnthony221: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING OFFER

SPORTYBET IS GIVING ALL ITS USER 50,000NGN AS WELCOME BACK BONUS

I will teach you how to get the 50,000

YOU CAN ONLY USE THE BONUS TO PLAY GAME,THEN YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR WINNINGS

I'll give you game of 7 odds and you're going to stake the bonus of 50,000 on it
You'll get 350,000NGN back
Then you'll pay me 100,000NGN after winning
DEAL??

Join me here Dm now and let do business 0:7:0:4:8:0:9:3:4:2:5
Re: Payment After Winning Offer Sportybet Is Giving All Its User 50,000ngn As Welco by bisimann: 8:47pm On May 17, 2021
That is a scammer btw
the link he’ll give you is sportybetbc.com.ng"
A cloned version of sportybet.com.ng
If you login to the phished site,
they’ll get your keystrokes and use it to access your username and password. then get full access to your saved debit/credit cards on the account and you know what that means

2 Likes

Re: Payment After Winning Offer Sportybet Is Giving All Its User 50,000ngn As Welco by NasMaleeq(m): 12:04pm On May 18, 2021
Na thunder go fire you and your generation with the your scam idea
People are earning in hard way and you are planning to take it away from them
E no go better for you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Semi-automatic Garri Processing Factory, Owo, Ondo State. / Snail Farming Challenges: Intensive Versus Extensive Farming / Beginning Of My Goat Farm(a-z)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.