Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) (54385 Views)

Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Reports Of Gunfire, State TV Go Off Air / Coup D'etat Or Mutiny In Burkina Faso: Heavy Gunfire At Several Military Camps / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Cmanforall: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chepos1:
Hearing this name for the first time shocked
Same as Burma
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Chepos1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
VirginSearcher:

Shows all of una na small pikin grin grin

How does old age amount to knowing everything?

Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chepos1:

How does old age amount to knowing everything?
Be calming cause u know what am saying
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Jdbrasco2: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
This is what should have happened in the US for fraud election. These career politicians are taking us for a ride.
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Chepos1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
VirginSearcher:

Be calming cause u know what am saying
How will I know what you mean when your statement doesn't correlate? undecided
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by juman(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
This is what trump tried to do in america.
He tried to steal election and remain in power by force.
But he failed.
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
/
A beg make hypertension no kill Buhari for Aso Rock. grin grin

/
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by tecnolad(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
southniyikaye:
Is anybody thinking what am thinking?
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Crayfish09: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
I havw no sympathy for the woman or the citizens there
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by hardeycute(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
AMvanquish:
Another shithole country. After so many years of oppression & house arrest, you would think Aung San Suu Kyi would know better. But that lady fall hand big time, she now became the oppressor.

All these noise we like making, give someone small power and see their behaviour change.
Omoooooooooo, i don tire because we have seen this many times, the oppressed later becoming an oppressor

Las las, Werey ni everybody

2 Likes

Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by allandutch: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
AMvanquish:
Another shithole country. After so many years of oppression & house arrest, you would think Aung San Suu Kyi would know better. But that lady fall hand big time, she now became the oppressor.

All these noise we like making, give someone small power and see their behaviour change.

The bullied, if given the chance, often become the bully.

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by mvem(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
ogashman:
if it's for the betterment of the Myanmar people then it's a great achievement
you people sef. This is a country that has been in military rule for decades and became impoverished. The woman they removed fought against the military and some years ago was released from house arrest after so many years. She came to power after an election and now they are removing her again after improving the Nations profile...
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
So all the citizens for the country no fit come out fight like the way e happen for Turkey?
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by juman(m): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
Military in many third world countries are always big headache.

The worst thing ever happened to nigeria is the military.
Their generals steal money with reckless abandon.
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Bigseven(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
My country needs something like this
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by juman(m): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
So all the citizens for the country no fit come out fight like the way e happen for Turkey?

Abi o.
They suppose to chase them to bush.
Fire for fire.
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by akaahs(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chepos1:
We plenty be that

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
meobizy:
If Nairalanders are hearing of the country for the first time then I fear to find what they indulge in during their spare time.

I still find it funny that the GameStop news didn’t make front page here. Nairalanders aren’t educated nor exposed enough to understand it. Brexit is a lost cause trying to explain here, let’s not near there.
You've spoken my mind my dear sister. An average youth is more interested in Instagram and the naughty street urchins parading themselves as influencers. Since they prefer rubbish, the MODS have prioritized it over educative, informative and sensitizing topics. When I say some things in public that was supposed to be general knowledge, I am shocked that I and only one or two others can relate, the rest will just be lost. At the end many will feel you are an ITK and even tag you an oversabi. The rot is pathetic to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
ogashman:
if it's for the betterment of the Myanmar people then it's a great achievement
No military government works for the betterment of the people anywhere in the world... It's a matter of time before the political officer, remove his uniform and wear his political agbada.
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chepos1:
Chai.... Nawa o...

So u never heard when they had issue with rohingya genocide? Around 2016 or so..
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
BadEnglish:

Our own military no get balls
Obasanjo reformed the military.

Coup d'etat happening here again will be very very rare.

Military officers feed fat nowadays, na hunger the reset brain, and the hunger is no more In the CO for military.
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
adadike:
Arise o compatriots ! Nigerians call obey!
they are busy on social media shouting Soro soke. Awon werey. They got no balls. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
See better military equipments. And one acclaimed FGN ant of Africa dey form chicken muscle.
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by GetMeRight: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
That mass murderer should be sent to Hague ASAP. She did her best to exterminate Muslims in that country
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by GetMeRight: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
ElValiente:
See better military equipments. And one acclaimed FGN ant of Africa dey form chicken muscle.

Better military equipment? It is like you don't have an idea about the kinds of military war machines Nigeria military have acquired in the past 5 years under Buhari. The man himself sent 1 billion dollars directly to the USA for the acquisition of latest war machine. I may tag you when I'm ready to create thread here about the Nigeria Military equipment collections

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
GetMeRight:

Better military equipment? It is like you don't have an idea about the kinds of military war machines Nigeria military have acquired in the past 5 years under Buhari. The man himself sent 1 billion dollars directly to the USA for the acquisition of latest war machine. I may tag you when I'm ready to create thread here about the Nigeria Military equipment collections

Wow pls do. We need it. And good management not those bombarding IDP camps. cheesy
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
BadEnglish:

Our own military no get balls
Until a southerner becomes the president.

FYI, any southerner that behaves anyhow in power will be removed by the military. For those of you thinking that electing a southern president would change the fortune of this country, think again. Only restructuring and decentralization of power can move this shithole forward. The good thing is that you don't need a southern president to achieve that. But you and I know that your representatives at all levels of government don't give a shit about you, so Nigeria will perpetually remain a cesspit until it implodes.

2 Likes

Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Buhari is safe. The top men in millitary are his brothers.
Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chepos1:

They used to be Burma.....

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
This is what Buhari is afraid of...him don coup-proof him government with him lackeys sotey nah only nincompoops and sychophants fit hold office now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S Denies Mohammad Javad Zarif, Iranian Foreign Minister Visa To UN Meeting / Video Of Kyiv Television Tower Bombed By Russian Troops / We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.