Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) (89386 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by samwillyco1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
lefulefu:
bro as long as the children are light skinned dat is fine enuf in naija's eyes cheesy

grin grin grin grin so any body wey dey light skinned na fine person grin grin grin truly we get many wahala to address oo grin grin grin
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
samwillyco1:

grin grin grin grin so any body wey dey light skinned na fine person grin grin grin truly we get many wahala to address oo grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Funkeshuga(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Anfield247:

Uncle
Funkeshuga, Please sexytorresE is my only sister on Nairaland, okay! She is very unique and understandable. If you want to hook up with her, it's always welcome! But pls don't make her to regret ever knowing you! Don't hurt her oh!

she's in safe hands beside she's my sister too
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ever8090:
Mr handsome..
Bro, abi u no wan make heaven?
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by dollytino4real(f): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
abeg dis oyibo no follow 4 promo!
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Anfield247(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Funkeshuga:

she's in safe hands beside she's my sister too
Thanks man!
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by nuelyoyo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
The kind of lies some people are posting here as compliments is mind boggling lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
lefulefu:
is it only ladies who do it?
Guys also marry ancestors too nau grin
Or haven't u seen young dudes marrying white women old enuf to be their great grand mom's?
What a man can do a woman can do better
Shey? grin

Very true.

We black dudes see every white woman as beautiful. Even though they may be a cast away by their fellow whites.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by JustJesse(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Yellow Snoop Dogg undecidedYellow Snoop Dogg
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by MENofIRON(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Be A Real Man In The Other Room
https://healthymanlife1.name.ng/min/

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Contract marriage.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by bukatyne(f): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Thompz43:
Hypocrite everywhere...
wetin we go call this one now, if na naija boy to Oyinbo woman now Nairaland for don divided
For the sake of Green card...

Well, most of those threads are not opened by the men in question.

It makes it easier to give uncensored comments.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nickymezor(f): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Congratz
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by cbrezy(m): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
DEWKID:
Cbrezy I finally found DayTen (RITA MARTINS) Congratulations dear am wishing you a happy marriage life. wink

Seen bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by SexytorresE(f): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Anfield247:

Big sis, aunty sextytorresE, this one that this brother is chasing after you like this, I just pray he's a good guy, okay! You know I always best for you. Meanwhile, use your number 6 while moving along with him...
now this is rediculous grin
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by SexytorresE(f): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Anfield247:

Uncle
Funkeshuga, Please sexytorresE is my only sister on Nairaland, okay! She is very unique and understandable. If you want to hook up with her, it's always welcome! But pls don't make her to regret ever knowing you! Don't hurt her oh!
@Anfield calm down dear
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Anfield247(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
SexytorresE:
now this is rediculous grin
SexytorresE, Our flirting brothers of nowadays are already pussified by womanization energy! New flames tends to be their victims. If he wants to climb the mountain, don't agree oh! you knw nah...
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Ajibaba101(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You think say if I see 100yrs old Oyibo I no go marry use commit leave una with fulani herdsmen?
The to waste time
lol
it the Fulani herdsman part for me
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by SexytorresE(f): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Anfield247:

SexytorresE, Our flirting brothers of nowadays are already pussified by womanization energy! New flames tends to be their victims. If he wants to climb the mountain, don't agree oh! you knw nah...
ok sir grin
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Anfield247(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
SexytorresE:
ok sir grin
Thank you, big sis!
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by SexytorresE(f): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Anfield247:

Thank you, big sis!
much love dear
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by deji17: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Could this be love? The hustle is real.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2021
dollytino4real:
abeg dis oyibo no follow 4 promo!

.Pele o!! you wet follow for promo
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
jealousy
God bless you...even Ghanian some people no see marry
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2021
junglej:

Which one is beautiful couple? Is congratulations not enough? If she was your sister and she told you she was getting married to your grand father, what would be your response? If not for permanent residence?

how is that your probs...na people like una dey make God regret
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2021
sammyonal:
oga, u no see the traditional attire. U wan know if she be Yoruba so that u can bash Yoruba people abi.

na oloribu somebody
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 22, 2021
bigseank:
na Mad people full this nairaland i swear. cheesy cheesy

most times i would just skim through the Original Post and go to comments straight.
See all they are saying for that 1st page, they just dey give the girl gbas gbos

most are jobless inside the job
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
sweetilicious:
e concern you?

how much would it be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.