Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? (1615 Views)

Am In Love With Lalasticlala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Slimslimqq: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
good day everyone

please I have really been curious to which section lalasticlala is modding, lol.
because I notice everyone mentions his name in almost all threads to push to frontpage and especially the ones that is about snakes.
so my curiosity pushed me to start checking every section on nairaland to know the one he is in charge, because I believe each mods have their section, and he can't possibly be the only mod on nairaland. but to my greatest surprise, he isn't a mod on any of the sections on nairaland.
so why the hell, do they keep mentioning him on all threads because of front page or snakes? even oga seun is a mod on nairaland ads section, but lalasticlala is no where to be found.

or is there something ayam not understanding on this nairaland?
pls someone should enlighten me about this, am asking for a friend.

abeg insult me small, na unemployment cause am.

cc:
rocktation
farano
even lalasticlala, comma explain pls

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by stacyadams: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin grin

He is d malawian man who died of too much pleasures from sex
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Slimslimqq: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
BizzBizz:
Na one snake charmer like that

grin na wa oo, i thought he was a mod o
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Slimslimqq: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
stacyadams:
grin grin
He is d malawian man who died of too much pleasures from sex
lol
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by onomeabuja: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Slimslimqq:
good day everyone

please I have really been curious to which section lalasticlala is modding, lol.
because I notice everyone mentions his name in almost all threads to push to frontpage and especially the ones that is about snakes.
so my curiosity pushed me to start checking every section on nairaland to know the one he is in charge, because I believe each mods have their section, and he can't possibly be the only mod on nairaland. but to my greatest surprise, he isn't a mod on any of the sections on nairaland.
so why the hell, do they keep mentioning him on all threads because of front page or snakes? even oga seun is a mod on nairaland ads section, but lalasticlala is no where to be found.

or is there something ayam not understanding on this nairaland?
pls someone should enlighten me about this, am asking for a friend.

abeg insult me small, na unemployment cause am.

cc:
rocktation
farano
even lalasticlala, comma explain pls
HE WAS THE FIRST MAN TO HAVE DISCOVERED snake IN LAGOS embarassed
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by drezzyx(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
нє ιѕ α ∂ιєнαя∂ ℓσνєя σf ѕиαкєѕ.
αи∂ ¢αи ∂σ αиутнιиg тσ мαкє ѕυяє ѕиαкє мαттєяѕ ¢σмєѕ тσ тнє fяσит ραgє.

∂σи'т вαи мє fσя ѕαуιиg тнє тяυтн.
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
a drummer boy grin
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by codedgalaxy: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Op self u no know say na lalasticlala sing 4 high school musical with zack efron and vanessa hudgnes.

Lala la la la la
Lala la la la la
Lala la la la la
You are the music in me.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Lalasticlala abeg no vex o na music i dey sing o.

#codedgalaxy
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Slimslimqq: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
onomeabuja:

HE WAS THE FIRST MAN TO HAVE DISCOVERED snake IN LAGOS embarassed
he shock me ooembarassed
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Slimslimqq: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
tidalstorm:
He is the person that taught Seun how to code.
He invented the Python coding language and also executively produced all the Anaconda movies.

He is also worshipped in some parts of South America. You just have to take a stick and shout lalaSTIClala. He will appear.
deepembarassed
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Slimslimqq: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
drezzyx:
нє ιѕ α ∂ιєнαя∂ ℓσνєя σf ѕиαкєѕ.
αи∂ ¢αи ∂σ αиутнιиg тσ мαкє ѕυяє ѕиαкє мαттєяѕ ¢σмєѕ тσ тнє fяσит ραgє.

∂σи'т вαи мє fσя ѕαуιиg тнє тяυтн.
he cannot ban u joor, he gat no power on nairaland.
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Slimslimqq: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
codedgalaxy:
Op self u no know say na lalasticlala sing 4 high school musical with zack efron and vanessa hudgnes.

Lala la la la la
Lala la la la la
Lala la la la la
You are the music in me.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Lalasticlala abeg no vex o na music i dey sing o.

#codedgalaxy
make he vex o, boya he should ban u for two days lemme confirm something
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Slimslimqq: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
a drummer boy grin
drummer boy bawo?
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Slimslimqq:
grin na wa oo, i thought he was a mod o

He's a supermod, which means he's higher in rank than all the other mods in all the other section.

More like if Seun was the Principal of Nairaland school, Lalasticlala would be the vice principal, all the other section mods would be the various class teachers and us, the members, would be the pupils.

Is it clear to you now?

6 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Slimslimqq: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

He's a supermod, which means he's higher in rank than all the other mods in all the other section.

More like if Seun was the Principal of Nairaland school, Lalasticlala would be the vice principal, all the other section mods would be the various class teachers and us, the members, would be the pupils.

Is it clear to you now?
ok i understand that part clearly.

but do u know seun himself is a mod on nairaland ads section?
I hope u understand what am trying to squeeze out?

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Slimslimqq:
ok i understand that part clearly.

but do u know seun himself is a mod on nairaland ads section?
I hope u understand what am trying to squeeze out?

Really? I had no idea.

Maybe the principal decided to teach a class and the vice principal didn't tongue

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by codedgalaxy: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Slimslimqq:
make he vex o, boya he should ban u for two days lemme confirm something
if u are confirming anthing i suggest it better be 'control numbers'
Lol chilax this life na cruise try catch am by any meanscheesy.

#codedgalaxy
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Slimslimqq: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Really? I had no idea.

Maybe the principal decided to teach a class and the vice principal didn't tongue
lol, its well sha
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Slimslimqq: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
codedgalaxy:
if u are confirming anthing i suggest it better be 'control numbers'
Lol chilax this life na cruise try catch am by any meanscheesy.

#codedgalaxy
embarassed
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by codedgalaxy: 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Slimslimqq:
embarassed
whats with the sad crying emoji undecided

#codedgalaxy

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Infolenka: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Slimslimqq:
lol, its well sha

Lalasticlala was a just a normal Nairalander like you and I until Seun hired him to be a super mod.

On Nairaland, there are two types of moderators:

There are the typical moderators you see their names at the bottom of every section, and there are the super-moderators who can also double as moderators of sections.

Typical moderators are just normal Nairalanders who volunteered to moderate certain sections. I used "volunteered' because they aren't paid for their work hence why they aren't dedicated. They can be off Nairaland for days if they want and they won't be sanctioned.

But Super moderators are hired and paid. Their main job is to push threads to front page, but they can choose to do the job of a normal moderator on any section if they want to. Hence why super mods can issue bans and delete unwanted posts just like other mods can despite them not being the official moderators of that section.

Lalasticlala is a supermod and is the main pusher of threads to front page. Asides that he also has the job of searching social media and news outlets for breaking news and interesting information and posting them on front page.

4 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Slimslimqq: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
Infolenka:

Lalasticlala was a just a normal Nairalander like you and I until Seun hired him to be a super mod.

There are the typical moderators you see their names at the bottom of every section, and there are the super-moderators who can also double as moderators of sections.

Typical moderators are just normal Nairalanders who volunteered to moderate certain sections. I used "volunteered' because they aren't paid for their work hence why they aren't dedicated. They can be off Nairaland for days if they want and they won't be sanctioned.

But Super moderators are hired and paid. Their main job is to push threads to front page, but they can choose to do the job of a normal moderator on any section if they want to. Hence why super mods can issue bans and delete unwanted posts just like other mods can despite them not being the official moderators of that section.

Lalasticlala is a supermod and is the main pusher of threads to front page. Asides that he also has the job of searching social media and news outlets for breaking news and interesting information and posting them on front page.

hmmm, thanks for this info. I understand now

2 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by oluwabunmi61010: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
:
He is d malawian man who died of too much pleasures from sexlol
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
WGAF
Re: Lalasticlala, who is he on nairaland? by AlphaSoul: 10:15pm On May 18, 2021
Infolenka:

Well said.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Couples / Lets Take Our Destiny Into Our Hands / Can't Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.