Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Help How To Prepare Coolslaw Salad - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help How To Prepare Coolslaw Salad (2859 Views)

How To Prepare Egusi Soup - - The Ultimate Guide / African Salad / How To Prepare Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help How To Prepare Coolslaw Salad by sansil(f): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2007
A friend of mine has a party to organise and want to know how to prepare salads like coolslaw with the ingredients to be used step by step please help with your answers as he has just two days to the party.
Re: Help How To Prepare Coolslaw Salad by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2007
All you need is cabbage, and carrots but you could use cucumber too you also need mayonaisse to season. wash and chop your cabbage into tiny bits, clean the carrot skin , wash it and crate it. chop the cucumber too. got a bowl and put some water with a bit of sugar and a pinch of salt. put the cabbage and carrots and mix it till both colours have combined. Seive the Cabbage and carrots from the water, then mix with your mayonaisse, decorate it with the choped cucumber.
this is the best i can give maybe someone else might offer more help
Re: Help How To Prepare Coolslaw Salad by omoge(f): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2007
look for coleslaw dressing. if you can't find it, then sub for Mayonaise. also, if you can't find coleslaw dressing and Mayonaise, there is this one they have in nigeria i think it's in a bottle with green top (Heinz brand). i have seen someone use that for coleslaw.
Re: Help How To Prepare Coolslaw Salad by TOYOSI20(f): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2008
It's the creamy texture and sweetness that has me going, kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

**** Oyinbo Princess Makes Puff Puff**** / Oil Free Vegetable Stew/recipe: How To Make Vegetable Stew For Rice Without Oil / Beware!, Snakes At Walmart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.