Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Where Do I Get Good Toning Cream? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Do I Get Good Toning Cream? (3416 Views)

Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream / Skin Toning Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do I Get Good Toning Cream? by bala3: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2011
i was once chocolate in complexion, but due to constant exposure to sun, i became dark. i want my skin to go back to its original colour, but i dont want to bleach. pls where do i get good effective toning creams? i am not in Nigeria at the moment, but in England. where can i get it here?
Re: Where Do I Get Good Toning Cream? by kandiikane(m): 12:05am On Apr 09, 2011
what part of england? There are loads of shops you can get toning creams from especially asians beauty shops or online, If you are really dark in complexion I do not think toning your skin will lighten you it will just brighten your skin and make it glow. Although we are naturally protected because of our pigmentation we should always take cautious and use sunscreen maybe spf 15 to protect from the bad UV lights that can harm the body and also darken it if you do not want your skin to darken, But If your skin is lighter than it is now do not worry seasons can make your skintone change. you might likely get it back.
Re: Where Do I Get Good Toning Cream? by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 09, 2011
bala3:

i was once chocolate in complexion, but due to constant exposure to sun, i became dark. i want my skin to go back to its original colour, but i dont want to bleach. pls where do i get good effective toning creams? i am not in Nigeria at the moment, but in England. where can i get it here?

Well if ur in England just wait a while and ur tan will disappear, u may not have to use these toning creams at all, i guess different strokes for different folks cuz my pale a*ss can't hold a tan for shi*t.
Re: Where Do I Get Good Toning Cream? by iice(f): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2011
caribchic:

Well if your in England just wait a while and your tan will disappear, u may not have to use these toning creams at all,

So i was thinking.

Just stay out of the sun and you should be back to normal

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Shares Photo of Family's Customised Timbaland Boots / Shoes That Go With Jeans / Fashion dresses,which style would you like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.