Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Happy New Month Nairaland - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Happy New Month Nairaland (1064 Views)

Short Ankara Gown Styles 2020: Best Design For New Month / Braids Hairstyles For Ladies: New Hairstyles For New Month / Short Ankara Gown Styles 2020: New Design For New Month!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month Nairaland by Thatssobeyonce(f): 7:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Stop dreaming about tomorrow and do what you’re dreaming about today! May this month be full of inspiration and emotions that will fill your heart with love and happiness. Something great is waiting for you around the corner.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Thatssobeyonce(f): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2021
I hope y'all have an amazing Febuary. Post your pictures Lol,let's see what y'all look like
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:
I hope y'all have an amazing Febuary.
Post your pictures Lol,let's see what y'all look like
Well....I'm first to like your new Profile picture. lol. Girl, you look fab. Oh, so you're a mix of Naija and Eritrea, huh? Variety, they say is the spice of life. You foreign..hehe. I love your petite, yet thick physique. I'm no flirt, but I just have to compliment your looks. Ain't no hater.
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2021
Happy New Month, though.. Seems like you don't get alot of profile stops around here... They'll soon find you out, cuz NL men like curvy, cute girls. Don't say I didn't want you , lol. Are you from the Habesha side of Erithrea, known for curvy and beautiful women? I heard their a mix of Ethiopian too.
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Thatssobeyonce(f): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
KevUnique:

Well....I'm first to like your new Profile picture. lol. Girl, you look fab. Oh, so you're a mix of Naija and Eritrea, huh? Variety, they say is the spice of life. You foreign..hehe. I love your petite, yet thick physique. I'm no flirt, but I just have to compliment your looks. Ain't no hater.

Thanks ❤, i appreciate it and nice to meet u
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Thatssobeyonce(f): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
KevUnique:
Happy New Month, though.. Seems like you don't get alot of profile stops around here... They'll soon find you out, cuz NL men like curvy, cute girls. Don't say I didn't want you , lol. Are you from the Habesha side of Erithrea, known for curvy and beautiful women? I heard their a mix of Ethiopian too.

Lol wait until u see my mails, I'm not an active member here i just read the articles time to time and disappear.I barely comment on topics, no my mom is saho but yeah she's also part habesha. I'm a fulani girl though and thanks for the like
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

Lol wait until u see my mails, I'm not an active member here i just read the articles time to time and disappear.I barely comment on topics, no my mom is saho but yeah she's also part habesha. I'm a fulani girl though and thanks for the like
my, my...You don't say!? I'm sure them boys have over blown your email with messages. But, that's okay..it's life.
Your mum is Saho, that's cool. I read about Saho sometime in the past tho. The closest I've come to seeing beautiful Ethiopian and Erithrean girls is whenever I used to touchdown Addis Ababa en transit to Dubai, the China. I can beat my chest and say this, and without trying to sound controversial, that Erithrean) Ethiopian ladies are the most beautiful in all of Africa. Fashi Egypt and those Arab ones, I won't group them in this category cuz they ain't really black or African. Lol, you need to see how I used to ask those Habeshan air-hostesses for selfies anytime I was onboard an Ethiopian airways flight...As in ehhnn.. lol, they were really cute and friendly and always willing to let boys take pictures with them. Seems like to there rest of us, they were foreigners, lol. They are endowed too. And yes, they look like Fulanis or shuwa Arabs too. So you're a Muslim, right?
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

Thanks ❤, i appreciate it and nice to meet u
And you are welcome our Fulani cutie pie. Aww, and she's humble. That's a turn on. Stay blessed dear
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Thatssobeyonce(f): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
KevUnique:

my, my...You don't say!? I'm sure them boys have over blown your email with messages. But, that's okay..it's life.
Your mum is Saho, that's cool. I read about Saho sometime in the past tho. The closest I've come to seeing beautiful Ethiopian and Erithrean girls is whenever I used to touchdown Addis Ababa en transit to Dubai, the China. I can beat my chest and say this, and without trying to sound controversial, that Erithrean) Ethiopian ladies are the most beautiful in all of Africa. Fashi Egypt and those Arab ones, I won't group them in this category cuz they ain't really black or African. Lol, you need to see how I used to ask those Habeshan air-hostesses for selfies anytime I was onboard an Ethiopian airways flight...As in ehhnn.. lol, they were really cute and friendly and always willing to let boys take pictures with them. Seems like to there rest of us, they were foreigners, lol. They are endowed too. And yes, they look like Fulanis or shuwa Arabs too. So you're a Muslim, right?

Yeah not bn partial but horn africans are really beautiful, my maternal family look wayyy beautiful and all. And they are down to earth and very hospitable, they actually like Nigerians. And i feel happy bout your experience with east africans that means alot ❤, you know shuwa too? Nigerian arabs � most people mistake me for shuwa but I'm actually fulani.Yeah I'm a muslim ❤
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Thatssobeyonce(f): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
KevUnique:

And you are welcome our Fulani cutie pie.
Aww, and she's humble. That's a turn on. Stay blessed dear

Bless u too
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

Yeah not bn partial but horn africans are really beautiful, my maternal family look wayyy beautiful and all. And they are down to earth and very hospitable, they actually like Nigerians. And i feel happy bout your experience with east africans that means alot ❤, you know shuwa too? Nigerian arabs � most people mistake me for shuwa but I'm actually fulani.Yeah I'm a muslim ❤
ok that's cool. You get mistaken for shuwa I guess because of your light skin completion.
Yes, I know shuwa too. I've gone out with Samira in grade 5, lol she was super shuwa Arab looking. from Kano State I think, or Borno. Then, I've dated Amira back in highschool and she was the most prettiest thing you would come accros...Like, she was super light skinned, pinkish lips , looking like an Hibeshan girl or mixbreed kid, hella fine. We had a couple others, but not as foreign looking as Amira and Maryam, her elder sister. You know they are alotta them here in Abuja, these Fulanis and shuwa families. Nigeria is diverse tho. But religion and culture indifference usually makes it hard for them to mix with us, especially in public. I'm certain it's just cause we all attended the same school we were able to relate, date and whatever else. ❤️ love and light to you hun. Night night.
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 03, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

Ok, you're muslimah, aiit. Mash'allah to that.
Would like to see even just one photograph of your maternal family. I'm curious to see what they look like now you've mentioned it. Could you send one, maybe? If you wouldn't mind. It's just me seeing it and I'll delete it afterwards. Maybe via my email...Ionno... however u prefer
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Thatssobeyonce(f): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
KevUnique:

ok that's cool. You get mistaken for shuwa I guess because of your light skin completion.
Yes, I know shuwa too. I've gone out with Samira in grade 5, lol she was super shuwa Arab looking. from Kano State I think, or Borno. Then, I've dated Amira back in highschool and she was the most prettiest thing you would come accros...Like, she was super light skinned, pinkish lips , looking like an Hibeshan girl or mixbreed kid, hella fine. We had a couple others, but not as foreign looking as Amira and Maryam, her elder sister. You know they are alotta them here in Abuja, these Fulanis and shuwa families. Nigeria is diverse tho. But religion and culture indifference usually makes it hard for them to mix with us, especially in public. I'm certain it's just cause we all attended the same school we were able to relate, date and whatever else. ❤️ love and light to you hun. Night night.

Shuwa and fulani girls are really pretty lol,well u had a convo i guess.Yeah northern girls usually shy away from stuffs like these,i was extremely shy as a kid too so what tribe are u from?
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Thatssobeyonce(f): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
KevUnique:

Ok, you're muslimah, aiit. Mash'allah to that.
Would like to see even just one photograph of your maternal family. I'm curious to see what they look like now you've mentioned it. Could you send one, maybe? If you wouldn't mind. It's just me seeing it and I'll delete it afterwards. Maybe via my email...Ionno... however u prefer

Let me ask permission first
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

Shuwa and fulani girls are really pretty lol,well u had a convo i guess.Yeah northern girls usually shy away from stuffs like these,i was extremely shy as a kid too so what tribe are u from?
Yea, nother girls shy from stuff like that, but underneath that, they really crave the fun and attention of this youthful exorbitant lifestyle. Forget o, they can be wild too. I so love there niqabs and hijabs swag...I am from Uyo. Check my profile I stated it there. I'm an ibibio indigene, but born abroad, and bred/grew up in Abuja
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

Let me ask permission first
Toh, ba wahala.. It's fine. Good morning
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Gomojamm: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:
I hope y'all have an amazing Febuary.
Post your pictures Lol,let's see what y'all look like
pls say something. I hope I wasn't rude yesterday. Pls forgive me, it wasn't intentional.

I can assure you that I am not a lazy bum though because I understand your caution, and it's very reasonable of you. If you can give me a chance and be patient, I will be grateful. I am ambitious, It's just that not everyone is born with a rich background that will help in the pursuance of one's ambition.

I will still like you though even if your decision is unfavourable because honestly, you are a nice person. Afterall everyone is looking out for him/herself.
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Thatssobeyonce(f): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gomojamm:
pls say something. I hope I wasn't rude yesterday. Pls forgive me, it wasn't intentional.

I can assure you that I am not a lazy bum though because I understand your caution, and it's very reasonable of you. If you can give me a chance and be patient, I will be grateful. I am ambitious, It's just that not everyone is born with a rich background that will help in the pursuance of one's ambition.

I will still like you though even if your decision is unfavourable because honestly, you are a nice person. Afterall everyone is looking out for him/herself.

You weren't lol, send me a mail

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Gomojamm: 6:29am On Sep 02, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

No reply since 30th.
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Gomojamm: 6:16am On Sep 05, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

I said I have sent two successive mails yet no reply. Are u fine?
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland by Gomojamm: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Hi, hope you are fine? Is it busy?

(1) (Reply)

Business Start-up, Help / The 3 Js - Who Wore It Better / Recommend A Fashion School In Ghana For Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.