Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Strange Cough Everywhere Now. What's Happening? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange Cough Everywhere Now. What's Happening? (420 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Cough Everywhere Now. What's Happening? by bros1234(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2021
This is my keen observation. Many families, children, and even adults are having some level of a cough right now. In my children's school, almost all the kids are having cough. My neighbor's children the same.

Just asking: anyone knows what's causing this and possible treatment for this cough right now
Re: Strange Cough Everywhere Now. What's Happening? by YoonSung81: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2021
Some say it's cough season
Re: Strange Cough Everywhere Now. What's Happening? by nitoriolohun(m): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2021
Yes but it's nothing to fear about before some covid-19 soldiers start shooting ontop the matter

Everywhere is dusty because of the season we are so it's unavoidable and it's also accompany with catarrh.

Taking excess water this period is advisable to prevent it and also constant taking of vitamin c will do the trick

1 Like

Re: Strange Cough Everywhere Now. What's Happening? by A305: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2021
bros1234:
This is my keen observation. Many families, children, and even adults are having some level of a cough right now. In my children's school, almost all the kids are having cough. My neighbor's children the same.

Just asking: anyone knows what's causing this and possible treatment for this cough right now
The wind that comes with the harmattan is thick, dusty and contains toxic particles that triggers infection in the body.

Now, when a healthy body immune system is actively fighting against such infections, and trying to adapt to the new climate (harmattan), the end result is cough and catarrh. But when, these infections over powers, compromises and over-run the immune system then, the individual gets malaria and typhoid or related diseases being exposed to as the immune system is vulnerable at that point.

This is the season to help strengthen your kids immune system by giving them daily does of vitamin C; preferably the once from orange. Each kids should have at least 4 oranges a day this season.

Wish you well Pastor Dan.
Re: Strange Cough Everywhere Now. What's Happening? by bros1234(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
nitoriolohun:
Yes but it's nothing to fear about before some covid-19 soldiers start shooting ontop the matter

Everywhere is dusty because of the season we are so it's unavoidable and it's also accompany with catarrh.

Taking excess water this period is advisable to prevent it and also constant taking of vitamin c will do the trick

Oh, okay

Was thinking maybe we've got another one to worry about
Re: Strange Cough Everywhere Now. What's Happening? by bros1234(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
A305:
The wind that comes with the harmattan is thick, dusty and contains particulars that triggers infection to the body.

Now, when a healthy body immune system is actively fighting against such infections, and trying to adapt to the new climate (harmattan), the end result is cough and catarrh. But when, these infection over power, compromise and over run their immune system then they get malaria and typhoid.

This is the season to help strengthen your kids immune system by giving them daily does of vitamin C; preferably the once from orange. Each kids should have at least 4 oranges a day this season.

Wish you well Pastor Dan.

Thanks for the very useful suggestion. Will forward to my wife right away as she also owns a school

1 Like

Re: Strange Cough Everywhere Now. What's Happening? by Depriest2020: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nothing to worry about, every January/February due to high rate of dust, it usually occurs, just buy Vitamin C. for you & your family to take for about 2-3 days. It will go. Any vitamin C. Works well, but I use CURECEE.

(1) (Reply)

Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / P / Importance And Benefits Of Medical Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.