Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,796 members, 7,841,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' (7434 Views)

Nigerian Man Defrauds Several US Banks After Presenting Himself As Yoruba Deity / Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? / Man Offers N250k To Anyone Who Can Help Recover His Bag Stolen In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' by mysticwarrior(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
sonofElElyon:
why didn't aiyelala insist that the Yahoo money be returned to the rightful owner who was defrauded instead of siding with the Yahoo boy
Aiyelala is clearly a Yahoo Yahoo deity!

If you ask me na who I go ask? Ayelala is also a Nigerian.
Re: Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' by kingPhidel(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Woo! Even NEPA pepu carry police to goan cut another police station's light na.
Re: Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' by sonofElElyon: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
That got me laughing

grin

mysticwarrior:
If you ask me na who I go ask? Ayelala is also a Nigerian.
Re: Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' by 3LACK: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
see work for EFCC now Dem no go come do, make them come arrest all of them including the deity
Re: Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' by Mhimi007(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
BlueAir:
sad Dm me. I have some fuckerss I want to send a message to . I'll pay u well for ur effort
really are you seriou....oya na but I nor go follow you enter oo
Re: Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' by BlueAir: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
angry D way I want to treat those fuckers,I'll enter hell and dine with satan alone to fuckkk those guys up
Mhimi007:
really are you seriou....oya na but I nor go follow you enter oo
Re: Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' by LikeAking: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Why dis jazz no dey work on our evil leaders, BH N CO?
Re: Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' by Mhimi007(m): 9:11am On Feb 04, 2021
BlueAir:
angry D way I want to treat those fuckers,I'll enter hell and dine with satan alone to fuckkk those guys up
Ha...this one madd ooo
Re: Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' by simibaka: 6:07am On Sep 08, 2021
The real name of the deity you guys refer to Ayelala is not the real name , Lady slave was accused of adultery she was taken to a shrine to swear an oath as for the lady to proclaim her innocence not knowing that the plan to say she is guilty is under way she agreed to the Oath after the oath she was found guilty falsely which made her to shout Ayelala in Ikale dialect meaning the world is enormous in yoruba Ayele oo so how come the Ayelala now become a deity. The real name of the deity in the shrine was never mention. I have ask the question from people no one seems to know . All I can say is a water deity and not AYELALA.
Re: Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' by mysticwarrior(m): 6:44am On Sep 08, 2021
simibaka:
The real name of the deity you guys refer to Ayelala is not the real name , Lady slave was accused of adultery she was taken to a shrine to swear an oath as for the lady to proclaim her innocence not knowing that the plan to say she is guilty is under way she agreed to the Oath after the oath she was found guilty falsely which made her to shout Ayelala in Ikale dialect meaning the world is enormous in yoruba Ayele oo so how come the Ayelala now become a deity. The real name of the deity in the shrine was never mention. I have ask the question from people no one seems to know . All I can say is a water deity and not AYELALA.
it is known as Ayelala, in Igbokoda, okitipupa, Irele down to Ore and beyond Ondo that diety is wildly known as Ayelala.
Re: Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' by OmarEl(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2021
My 4500$ is been held by someone since March.
Abeg I need help to
Re: Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' by Houserentprob(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2021
OmarEl:
Abeg I need help to
come Ilorin mk I take you to bad Alfa
Re: Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
OmarEl:
Abeg I need help to
if e sure for you come anambra,my igala guy go run am but unto percentage

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' by OmarEl(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Emperor2020:
if e sure for you come anambra,my igala guy go run am but unto percentage

Where in Anambra?
Re: Yahoo Boy Invites Edo Deity 'Ayelala' To Recover His Money From An 'Azaman' by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Okija dey,onitsha dey,oko dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Has Been In Prison Since 1953, See What He Looks Like When He Was Released / Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts / How My Daddy Touched My Private Part And Put His Penis In My Mouth – 7-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.