Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,478 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) (30363 Views)

Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Umueri Update (Photos ) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by MysteryShopper: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2021
Anambra international airport is the international gateway to SE and Nigeria at large. Best airport in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Nezzjnr: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Still showing us the same picture of last year
Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2021
[s]
Tripitaka:
If Obiano doesn't finish this before exiting, then it will likely be another abandoned project.
[/s]
This was the Airport site as at January 2020, compare with what they have achieved, they're working day and night

2 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2021
[s]
Nezzjnr:
Still showing us the same picture of last year
[/s]

Pictures as at July last year

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Vaiki(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98694520:
Anambra cargo and passenger airport fully started November 2019 see how far work has gone, they are working 247 to deliver the project this year, the runway is 3.7km one of the longest in the country, view the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdNdmTuLXvg
Brother i have been noticing your investment posts geared towards development and I am highly impressed. I am from Obosi and I am a willing baby investor with great developmental and state management ideas. Thanks for your efforts.

6 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Reference(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Good one. But I hope after all these they will focus on what really matters, rail transport, which is the force multiplier and infrastructural tool of economic prosperity.

If we had real leadership across board every state should just link their economic hubs and production centres to their respective borders and the next stage takes it up from there. In no time we will have a national rail network.

The cost of inner city roads and those high maintainance highways and bridges governor are so apt to showcase are not bringing in value for investment in real terms.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Nezzjnr: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98696590:
[s][/s]

Pictures as at July last year
I'm from Anambra

There's no big difference between this and last year

A serious minded governor would have gone far in this project
Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by SoImus: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Obiano the drunkard is 100 times better than overhyped Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Tochj(m): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2021
[quote author= post=98696071]God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo as they make our once looted and vandalized nation work again.

Nigeria will succeed.
God bless Nigeria.

Addendum :
We made our comment without quoting any of the negative and pessimistic comments before or after ours, cos everyone is free to air their opinion,
And you have a right to vent as a citizen,
No one can ever tell you not to do that.
And you can never tell those who believe in Nigeria to stop their beliefs also.
Issa free world.
So if you don't wanna be unfortunate this beautiful month of Love don't quote our positive and patriotic comments to spill ya usual rubbish and negativity.
You can do all that under your personal post without quoting this post.
Children of frustrations kindly take note!
An advice from the elders.

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.
Nigeria will succeed,
We will surely get to the country of our dreams.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

Below are the words of the 3 GREATEST IGBO MEN that are alive and living life to the fullest.
They all only have good and kind words for the President for all that he is doing in the East.
Only Igbos, Children of frustrations and hate that keep wailing for 365 days of the year.....
God bless PMB.
[/quote
You are free to believe in Nigeria but you could have done that without mentioning IPOB.
Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2021
The airport will be ready in few months time

3.7 km runway one of the longest in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I'm from Anambra

There's no big difference between this and last year

A serious minded governor would have gone far in this project
Even if you are from Umueri in Anambra you are very ignorant on this, you know nothing about Anambra airport

2 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by nyiamfrank: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Issa free world indeed. You don't reserve the right of who quotes you. Sometimes I just wonder if some people are human beings, or, the specie of human beings they are. This is not the Nigeria of our dream as you say, we will surely get the Nigeria of our dream. But I think frustration can make people think ironically
Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Abagworo(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Is this a motor park or Airport? Chino come and see the world class Airport your gubanor is building inside wilderness

3 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by kingsavage: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2021
All I see is remud.. unpleasant region grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by richeeyo(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2021
Narco Hub
Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Nezzjnr: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98696784:

Even if you are from Umueri in Anambra you are very ignorant on this, you know nothing about Anambra airport
I'm judging based on the pictures you've been posting
Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by VEXT: 10:53am On Feb 03, 2021
What's the importance of airport to the poor people of Anambra state ,can they afford it?
Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2021
kingsavage:
All I see is remud.. unpleasant region grin grin
Haters are free we're in free world, you can't stop our progress

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I'm judging based on the pictures you've been posting
Show me the thread or the pictures
Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by isa6namo(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2021
Why are people mentioning Buhari Buhari?If you guys for a moment think that Buhari has anything whatsoever to do with the airport project going on in Anambra state,then you should have a rethink. If you want to mention the 2 niger bridge and attach Buhari's name that's ok but not Anambra airport. If you think I'm lying make your findings.
Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2021
VEXT:
What's the importance of airport to the poor people of Anambra state ,can they afford it?
Anambra is second commercial state in Nigeria, host biggest market in west Africa, fourth largest economy by gdp after Lagos, Abuja and Rivers, asking what Anambra state need Cargo and Passenger airport for clearly show you know nothing about the state

7 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Nezzjnr: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98697412:

Show me the thread or the pictures
What's the difference between this abeg

https://www.nairaland.com/5918383/update-anambra-international-cargo-airport
Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by tchainssavage(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2021
hate is one thing you can't avoid, assuming everyone was praising this project i would be sad, but because they're pained by the development and the criticise i love it #anambra_to_the_world #best_airport in Africa
Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2021
Booked
Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by kingsavage: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98697359:

Haters are free we're in free world, you can't stop our progress
why are you disturbing me with pictures of your cursed redmud cities ehn? undecided
Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I can see you are blind

First picture on that thread is Tower as at June last year compare with what I just posted

Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:13am On Feb 03, 2021
kingsavage:
why are you disturbing me with pictures of your cursed redmud cities ehn? undecided
Otondo we are not the cause of your frustrated soul, go and focus on herdsmen and Yoruba thread that's what is trending in your region, Anambra is peaceful, nobody force you enter here

3 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Blind man compare the 3.7 Km on that thread as at June last year with the one I just posted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

London Riot Pls Post Pics! / Slangs Used In Portharcourt / Federal Government To Introduce A New Visa Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.