Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Cigarette As Food When The Weather Is Cold - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cigarette As Food When The Weather Is Cold (1637 Views)

WHAT! People Eating ‘manhood’ As Food (PHOTOS) / Why Buy Frozen Food When You Can Have It Fresh @ The Comfort Of Your Home / FOOD FOOD FOOD. When Last Did You Taste Some Like This? (2) (3) (4)

Cigarette As Food When The Weather Is Cold by bdaf(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2007
i get pissed off when i see young fellows
smoking cigarette when the weather is cold.

i m so damn curious that i want my fellow
nairalanders to tell me somethng
Re: Cigarette As Food When The Weather Is Cold by Esss(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2007
I love my cigarettes. And I also love my weed. Smoking is a choice that people make. Some people abuse it, some savour it. Either ways its their choice.
Re: Cigarette As Food When The Weather Is Cold by English1(f): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2007
What difference does the weather make?
Re: Cigarette As Food When The Weather Is Cold by spoilt(f): 2:20am On Jul 15, 2007
instead of wearing sweaters they light up. grin
Re: Cigarette As Food When The Weather Is Cold by BluMalam(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
_^^instead of wearing sweaters, you cuddle up ;D_
Re: Cigarette As Food When The Weather Is Cold by anz0002: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2012
Smoking just because the weather is chilly or its changing is just one of the reasons for smoking as it does not make difference if you smoke in cold or not. What it does do is harm your health for sure.

Re: Cigarette As Food When The Weather Is Cold by kay9(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
@OP, u said u want to be told ''something''... Something like what?? undecided
-
Whr my benson sef?

Wholesale Blowout - Sweet Corn And Heinz KETCHUP 6lb Can N1200 / Anti-aging Diet: Foods That Fight Wrinkles / Have You Cooked With This Oil Before?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7