Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Helping Your Adolescent To Succeed In School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Helping Your Adolescent To Succeed In School (134 Views)

What Females Need To Succeed / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helping Your Adolescent To Succeed In School by VirtueDigest: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Adolescent

Parents are the most significant pillar of support in their children’s life. They play a vital role in the decision-making of their academic, emotional or physical well-being. It is extremely normal for kids to face some difficulties in school. Not only are there social pressures and additional obligations such as sports, the academic requirements are also rigorous

Even if some kids do not want their parents to be involved in their academic life, small parental involvement is significant for academic success. To help improve your kid’s success in school in today’s world, here are some things you can note.

Engage Your Adolescent

Sometimes, once kids are in high school, parents tend to back off a little because they feel (s)he is an adolescent and should be able to connect well to the teaching in school. But, backing off is a parenting mistake that can affect your kid. Kids perform better when parents engage them because they tend to talk about the challenges they face in school. Remember, not all problems will be written on a report card.

Read More: https://newsbreakersonline.com/helping-your-adolescent-succeed-in-school/

(1) (Reply)

Make $100 A Day For Free Online Without Investing Any Money / Job / After A Long Time At The Drawing Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.