Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) (53100 Views)

Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist / Man Kills His Wife In Ondo After Forcing Her To Quit Her Job / Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by lordlugards: 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Quaddafi29: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
De-penis the idiot immediately and use it to build a tail for him. Also and eye for an eye should be visited on him literally
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Coinbased: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Jesus
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by fredoooooo: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ottyn01:
One reason I love Saudi Arabia, They would have been talking about his Burial by now

Until Nigeria follow this Law they are not ready to tackle rapist undecided

Dobt be surprised those rules are only for the poor and not the rich ..
But I fully support eye for eye , if everybody go blind I no care
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by tyup(m): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
gumaveddy:
I'm not surprise tyup is saying this but my question is what have you contribute in making Benue state a success one? If none! Don't even speak bad on a system you destroy.

each man to his cross. If i mistakeningly happen to be an indigen of Benue i'll renounce my ancestry immediately
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by BadEnglish(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
I pray he wakes up
. So they can start the round two of beating before he's finally killed. Good riddance to bad rubnish
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by pointblank247(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
But why didn't they roast him shapaly shapaly
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ottyn01:
One reason I love Saudi Arabia, They would have been talking about his Burial by now

Until Nigeria follow this Law they are not ready to tackle rapist undecided
Hmm so know you understand why Saudi Arabia has low level of crimes in the entire world
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by gbowoade85142: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
:bros change the title to suspected Fulani rapist okHmmmmmm
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by MrFlavvor(m): 4:37am On Feb 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Sincerely speaking, I don't still understand why some men rape.

It's so disgusting and I feel only cowards, broke and Stingy Men rape.

Real and hardworking men don't do that.

They should start cutting the prikk of the rapist nah

A Northerner in AKURE, can you just imagine. Kai
Honestly speaking, I don't think being broke is stimulation enough to rape. Can't you jerk off instead? Rape is a very despicable act that should come with the death penalty. If it were up to me that guy would have been dead minutes before the police arrived. Such nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by ARAGON22(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2021
Endtime News Everywhere
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by gumaveddy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
tyup:

each man to his cross. If i mistakeningly happen to be an indigen of Benue i'll renounce my ancestry immediately
Let it be on the record that tyup has nothing to do with Benue state henceforth his opinions, contribution, solution are not needed in Benue state on Nairaland.
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by gumaveddy(m): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
tyup:

Let it be on the record that tyup has nothing to do with Benue state henceforth his opinions, contribution, solution are not needed in Benue state on Nairaland.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by kennyade3h: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
beating of his life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US / Decomposed Body Of Gospel Artiste Found After His Kidnap On His Way To Abuja / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.