Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie (2608 Views)

Why It Is Risky To Convert Your Naira To Dollars Or USD(T) / How to buy cheap BTC even 1 dollar without transfer fee / All Coin, Btc,ethereum,bch,ripple, Litecoin Sold At 355 And Bought At 350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ilickass:
Ok

In other news, binance is doing $10000 giveaway.

https://wn.nr/W6WEPm
grin they are good at giving
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2021

Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by oesbay(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2021
One thing you need to know is whenever people say they have found a way to game system if it is real they wont be selling it but instead keep the information and make hell of money of it..

This idiot that posted this thinks hes smart

Bought the package, after sending the tutorial which took him forever to drop

The next stage is to buy PM sent him money for PM and its been stories ever since

First hes bank account isnt working

Then the other account he sent for over 5 days hes yet to confirm whether the transaction has entered

I called the bank and it was sure that the money entered her account

so this is how he scams people

He acts like hes selling PM for cheap @450 then one will be tempted to buy from

Once you do he starts giving excuses

Run from this scammer

The site he sells is https://1xbet.com/

You can fund via bank account and withdraw via PM

I doubt it works because your account will get banned at the end of the day so its not worth it

He knows about this and thats why hes switched to selling the course at 3k because it have cast and also selling fake PM

BE WARNED PEOPLE.
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2021
oesbay:
One thing you need to know is whenever people say they have found a way to game system if it is real they wont be selling it but instead keep the information and make hell of money of it..

Do I blame you, after you paid for tutorial, I gave you the summary in about 20minutes time from when you said you have paid which I wasn't online when you paid. You sent money to a lady and the money has not dropped yet, because the first you sent to me reversed to your account, I asked you to wait and you said enjoy the money and blocked me. Now you came disturbing me for $10 I already ask her to flex. And again you have block me. You haven't stated your problem actually. Probably you get blocked by the system for attempting it on your own

Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by oesbay(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2021
So where is the PM ? Bloody scammer guys dont fall for his cheap scheme
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2021
oesbay:
So where is the PM ? Bloody scammer guys dont fall for his cheap scheme
When you unblock me why not wait to hear if I was going to send it. And you proceed to block again.
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Tayop145: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Are you looking for a professional and experience Forex account manager with guaranteed profits daily to trade for you, quickly contact me via telegram (AT)forexprofitmgr now.
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by zachur(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
I will like to participate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dredging Hoses For Sale In Port Harcourt / Enroll Today & Start Recieving The 6.26AKL ($100US) Stimulus From Swifin / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.