Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie (2584 Views)

Why It Is Risky To Convert Your Naira To Dollars Or USD(T) / How to buy cheap BTC even 1 dollar without transfer fee / All Coin, Btc,ethereum,bch,ripple, Litecoin Sold At 355 And Bought At 350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
You can cash out daily income from this by funding at 38*/$

Tutorial is now available for serious individuals alone.

*You should have a valid ID
*Be financially responsible
*Have an idea of punting

You will learn everything you need to know and how to go about to escape some issues and many more.

Please if you only want to get info don't come to my DM

Click_here_to_chat

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Cardoz: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2021
your whatsapp doesnt deliver
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Cardoz:
your whatsapp doesnt deliver
it does
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by zachur(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
In your whatsapp
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by NobleRace: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
BulkBTC:
Everyone is qualified to make profit from this.

Please quote me here before coming to WhatsApp

*Have an idea of punting

I invented this process a long time, but today because of my excesses the bookie has crippled my account.

I am annoyed with what they have done and so I want to share it out for it to be abused.

In the group you will learn every thing you need to know and how to go about to escape some issues and many more.

Click_here_to_chat

Okay
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by bluepipsFX: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
BulkBTC:
Everyone is qualified to make profit from this.

*Have an idea of punting

I invented this process a long time, but today because of my excesses the bookie has crippled my account.

I am annoyed with what they have done and so I want to share it out for it to be abused.

In the group you will learn every thing you need to know and how to go about to escape some issues and many more.

Click_here_to_chat

I already massaged you on WhatsApp, waiting to be added to the group, thanks
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
bluepipsFX:

I already massaged you on WhatsApp, waiting to be added to the group, thanks
if I haven't replied, send message again
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by adomuwiner(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
It is not free class as he have claimed
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Lol, everybody wan cash out
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
adomuwiner:

It doesn't cost much.
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by greatnaija01: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
adomuwiner:

He is a bloooooodddyyyy scammer.... I have proof
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by greatnaija01: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
BulkBTC:
You can cash out daily income from this

Full guide is provided only in premium support

*Have an idea of punting

Click_here_to_chat

ok
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
I know this stuff but, it is not fool proof. Also don't put plenty amount into it.

N10K to learn, what. That is high, maybe I do it for N2K
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by samzy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Many method to get btc 380... You just have to do a proper research
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Oops
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
I know this stuff but, 10k is too much to teach person - undecided even 2k sef I will run this thing.

BTW it's not something you should be doing everyday, there is a reason for this.
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hmm 390 but, it's somewhere around N388 grin

or simply do cryptocurrency arbitrage. shocked
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by don3e(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
https://bitcoin.black/#a_aid=60340b5576ea6

Take advantage of Bitcoin black. It's free for now. You got nothing to lose but follow the rules.
Read and register now
https://bitcoin.black/#a_aid=60340b5576ea6
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
10k haba. Did he scam you, share info please.

10k is too much to learn this thing na.

good day sir, I didn't o. Somehow i was only try to share important tips before many hinderance made things difficult. I already refunded since. Please edit this post i quote to remove greatnaija01 post
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by timitayo77: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by timitayo77: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2021

Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Paid tutorial now available
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
The bookie rate is actually N395 per USD
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Postboiswag(m): 7:42am On Mar 10, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
The bookie rate is actually N395 per USD

Explain more sir
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Ilickass: 7:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Ok

In other news, binance is doing $10000 giveaway.

https://wn.nr/W6WEPm
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Postboiswag:

Explain more sir
Rate, I meant the value of naira to USD.
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Postboiswag(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Rate, I meant the value of naira to USD.

To buy @low rate from bookie still working
Re: Learn How To Get Cheap BTC, Ethereum And Many Crypto or USD at 383/$ on a Bookie by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2021
Postboiswag:

To buy @low rate from bookie still working
Yes it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Starting Online? Follow The Path Of Sure Income Like The Pro's. / Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans / Remitano Bounty...earn Free Bitcoin,up To 1,000.000 Satoshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.