Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) (97332 Views)

I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect / How Do We Explain To The World That These Men Are Security Personnel?? / Bandits Shot Girl In The Breast In Sokoto, Kill Three Men (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by oneTIMEman(m): 7:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Never trust NP
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by PS712: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

Its police that will later inform the accused about how they got the info. Many have died as a result.
Thank you. Annoying thing is that those criminals captured by the CCTV weren't using gloves, so their prints should be everywhere around there, to lead to their arrest using biometrics. Even face recognition app can be used on the CCTV video to identify them from various platforms like social media, bank or any national identity documents.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Collins4u1(m): 8:58am On Feb 05, 2021
Taaaaa, trust police at your own oeril6
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2021
seguno2:

Thanks for sharing your story.
But should we not say that Nigerians are messed up people?
What is the country without the people

Yeah, the president, the police, the senator, the common man, we are all Nigerians. That's true but if we have a sane government, our sanity will gradually come back in place.
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by ithink7: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2021
Riplogic:

I don't know why, for Western countries it is safe to tip police, I don't why we are afraid of it in this part of the world?

Nigeria is more like South American if you know how mafias runs things in that region.

1 Like

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by ericmor: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
So that they can turn around and accuse you as an accomplice?
Make them carry their wahala go one side abeg.
Lol
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by ericmor: 11:16am On Feb 05, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

Its police that will later inform the accused about how they got the info. Many have died as a result.

You grab. The same way they kill white house amala joint man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by nan1: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2021
Divinehealer:
Police wahala. I remember some years back when my phone rang, it was my very close friends number so, I picked up and the voice wasnt his. I was scared that maybe he was involved in an accident or something terrible but the voice(s) at the other end asked if I knew the owner of the phone? I said Yes! That the owner was a close friend. They now said they found the phone sonewhere on the floor, that I should come and pick it up at the mobile police station at a named location. I told them I was comming they should wait for me........ Last time they ever heard from me. I off phone. I can not be lured into a case that I know nothing about. Nope! Not me.

You too get sense jare one of my friends has been trapped like that very similar senario it took the grace of God and plenty money for her to get out of jail. for an offence she knew nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2021
ithink7:

Nigeria is more like South American if you know how mafias runs things in that region.

I just watched a documentary about their cartels and how they are killing law enforcement officers without any threat from the government.

1 Like

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2021
nan1:

You too get sense jare one of my friends has been trapped like that very similar senario it took the grace of God and plenty money for her to get out of jail. for an offence she knew nothing about.

Hahaha, I jump am pass. Those people just want money they dont care whether you are guilty or not. If the person they arrested is caught with contraband you have no hope again. You are guilty for even knowing him or her. They will say birds of a feather flock together grin Security people no know due process unless it will put money into their pockets. I heard they also r@pe females in their custody too.

1 Like

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by nan1: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2021
Divinehealer:

Hahaha, I jump am pass. Those people just want money they dont care whether you are guilty or not. If the person they arrested is caught with contraband you have no hope again. You are guilty for even knowing him or her. They will say birds of a feather flock together grin Security people no know due process unless it will put money into their pockets. I heard they also r@pe females in their custody too.

yes you are very correct i love the fact you coded on time. What they do is when they arrest someone they go thru the persons call dial and contacts and start calling them giving various reasons and offers once you show your face in the station you are a goner. innocent no dey their dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by ama0423(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
There was first hand evidence on the rail of the stairs but due to lack of forensics in this country...the men are walking freely. I pray they are found and things change (in respect to security in this country).

1 Like

Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by seguno2: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:
Yeah, the president, the police, the senator, the common man, we are all Nigerians. That's true but if we have a sane government, our sanity will gradually come back in place.

It seems that you think the government is different from the people, right
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by vikstandon(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
I no trust police... If they are serious dey should offer to make payment in Bitcoin!
Re: Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) by pooozeee(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List / Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.