Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,396 members, 7,850,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Help A Bipolar Mental Disorder Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Bipolar Mental Disorder Patient (341 Views)

I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) / Eating Disorder Patient Loses So Much Weight,her Hips Protrude Through Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Bipolar Mental Disorder Patient by Kriskonnect(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
good evening doctors in the house, my brother was diagnosed with bipolar mental disorder, and he has been in hospital psychiatrist is there any permanent cure

please I need help
Re: Help A Bipolar Mental Disorder Patient by Aditkd(f): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
With his drugs and therapy he will be fine. I was diagnosed of Bipolar affective disorder and am living a healthy normal life.
I exercise regularly, Eat healthy, Sleep well and take my drugs regularly and also go for check s when it's time. He will be great I assure you relax my dear

1 Like

Re: Help A Bipolar Mental Disorder Patient by LongNipple(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Have you tried PLANT STEM CELL THERAPY?

It's Regenerates cells in any affected part of the human body. It's similar to the human stem cells for it transforms itself to the human stem cells once it enters your body.

Once a person takes it, it moves straight to the BRAIN. The brain now signals it to areas of the body that is damaged and requires attention. It goes there, transforms itself to the cells of that organs and starts regenerating cells there.
And in the scenario where its the brian that has the issue, it stays there to regenerate cells, repair cells there.
It repairs the every damaged cells and also repairs that damaged organ thereby restoring health.

We've used it to treat Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy and other brain related issues and they are fine today. Give it a try. Though expensive but I believe it will work for him.

For more information, click here to know better.
Remain blessed.

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/life-testimonies-how-phytoscience-stem

The World Has Moved From Drugs To Regenerative Medicine (Stem Cell Therapy)
Re: Help A Bipolar Mental Disorder Patient by Kriskonnect(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Aditkd:
With his drugs and therapy he will be fine. I was diagnosed of Bipolar affective disorder and am living a healthy normal life.
I exercise regularly, Eat healthy, Sleep well and take my drugs regularly and also go for check s when it's time. He will be great I assure you relax my dear

thanks sir, he behaves voilent sometimes, n that it my concern.
Re: Help A Bipolar Mental Disorder Patient by mariahAngel(f): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kriskonnect:

Aside from the treatment, never stop praying for your brother.
He needs your prayers more than anything.
I pray that he finds the peace of God that is beyond all understanding.

1 Like

Re: Help A Bipolar Mental Disorder Patient by Aditkd(f): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kriskonnect:

Keep calm with the drugs and psychotherapy and other therapies he will be fine.
I told you I was diagnosed of Bipolar affective disorder. So relax, okay
Re: Help A Bipolar Mental Disorder Patient by mariahAngel(f): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Aditkd:

Go closer to God and He'll make you whole without you having to depend on drugs.
Re: Help A Bipolar Mental Disorder Patient by Aditkd(f): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

Is like saying someone who is depressed shouldn't take his or her medications but focus solely on God. Both work together. And how do you know if I don't have a close relationship with my maker. No one has more assess to God than I am.

Go closer to God and He'll make you whole without you having to depend on drugs.
Re: Help A Bipolar Mental Disorder Patient by mariahAngel(f): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=Aditkd post=98751898][/quote]

Don't be offended. I mean well.
Re: Help A Bipolar Mental Disorder Patient by Kriskonnect(m): 4:21am On Feb 05, 2021
Aditkd:

Keep calm with the drugs and psychotherapy and other therapies he will be fine.
I told you I was diagnosed of Bipolar affective disorder. So relax, okay

okay thanks sir
Re: Help A Bipolar Mental Disorder Patient by Kriskonnect(m): 4:22am On Feb 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

Aside from the treatment, never stop praying for your brother.
He needs your prayers more than anything.
I pray that he finds the peace of God that is beyond all understanding.

amen I really appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Mosquitos Are Attracted To Some People More Than Others / Tips To Boost Energy Level In 2021 / Vaccine Side Effect Fear: Vac'nation Continues—Says FG; 8 Countries Halt Rollout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.