Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding (20557 Views)

DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day / [PHOTOS] African China Wants You To See His Massive TV Set / African China Looking Like The Bottle of Alomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
EzeUche:

Yes he is Igbo, but he was raised in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kB8O5r1KJg&feature=related

A very good song for those who hear Igbo.

So his Fulani wife will convert to Christianity of is African China ready to embrace Islam?
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

So his Fulani wife will convert to Christianity of is African China ready to embrace Islam?

She's from Nassarawa state and is most probably a Christian. The Muslim name is usually "Maryam" not "Miriam" and "Musa" is "Moses" in the Hausa Bible as well as "Moses" in the Quran, Just like Allah is God in both the Quran and the Hausa Bible. Even if she's muslim what's that got to do with anything? must either of them convert? Just be happy for them or better still, ignore them altogether. haba.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

She's from Nassarawa state and is most probably a Christian. even if she's muslim what's that got to do with anything? must either of them convert? Just be happy for them or better still, ignore them altogether. haba.
Will you agree to marry a muslim?.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Will you agree to marry a muslim?.

What have African China's decisions got to do with me? I modified my posts with more info so go and read again and come and ask me my religion this time cool grin cheesy
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

What have  African China's decisions got to do with me? I modified my posts with more info so go and read again and come and ask me my religion this time cool grin cheesy

I just asked you a simple question that demands a yes or no for an answer. Will you marry a muslim?. If yes, fine but if you cannot, why are you saying that there is nothing wrong with African China's choice assuming the lady is muslim?
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
Igbo man marries a Fulani woman. Very good!

@Ezeuche, she is not Fulani. You can go to that link OP put there for more info and pics of her family. I think she's from one of those Nassarawa ethnic groups.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

I just asked you a simple question that demands a yes or no for an answer. Will you marry a muslim?. If yes, fine but if you cannot, why are you saying that there is nothing wrong with African China's choice assuming the lady is muslim?

Your logic is so funny. So my choice must be African China's choice? Am i his mentor or something? last time i checked the topic of the thread said "AFrican China" not "Naijangel7". See me see gbese o!  shocked shocked shocked shocked

If there's a problem with his choice, how does it affect me? or you for that matter? his decisions are neither my glory nor my shame. abeg waka far.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
i dont think the lady is fulani.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

Your logic is so funny. So my choice must be African China's choice? Am i his mentor or something? last time i checked the topic of the thread said "AFrican China" not "Naijangel7". See me see gbese o!  shocked shocked shocked shocked

If there's a problem with his choice, how does it affect me? or you for that matter? his decisions are neither my glory nor my shame. abeg waka far.

I didn't say your choice should be the same with African China. All I asked you was if you can afford to marry a muslim?
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

I didn't say your choice should be the same with African China. All I asked you was if you can afford to marry a muslim?

And are muslims lepers?
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

@Ezeuche, she is not Fulani. You can go to that link OP put there for more info and pics of her family. I think she's from one of those Nassarawa ethnic groups.

I've read somewhere that he knocked up a Fulani woman and there are Fulanis in Nasarawa unless you have proof that the lady is from another ethnic group besides, Muslims abound in Nasarawa as well as Christians. So, she could be a muslim.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

And are muslims lepers?

I didn't say they are lepers and I don't know why you find it difficult to say whether you can or cannot marry one. Some muslims also have reservations about marrying Christians.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2011
if that lady is fulani then she must be mixed.

but i dont think she is [fulani].

she looks somewhat southern for the most part.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

I've read somewhere that he knocked up a Fulani woman and there are Fulanis in Nasarawa unless you have proof that the lady is from another ethnic group besides, Muslims abound in Nasarawa as well as Christians. So, she could be a muslim.

aloy-emeka:

I didn't say they are lepers and I don't know why you find it difficult to say whether you can or cannot marry one. Some muslims also have reservations about marrying Christians.

And who has said there are no fulanis in Nassarawa? do you know my state of origin or my background? For your information too, i am from a very mixed family - religion and ethnic-wise and some of the people i love most in this world belong to both religions. so if you've got nothing positive to say about the topic of the thread, bounce off. i'll say it again, my personal choice has nothing to do with this thread. so if i say no, i cant marry a muslim, will it justify your claim that African China shouldn't have married one? (if indeed, she's muslim - the possibility of which i never ruled out) You must really think i'm very important! Thanks!!! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

And who has said there are no fulanis in Nassarawa? do you know my state of origin or my background? For your information too, i am from a very mixed family - religion and ethnic-wise and some of the people i love most in this world belong to both religions. so if you've got nothing positive to say about the topic of the thread, bounce off. i'll say it again, my personal choice has nothing to do with this thread. so if i say no, i cant marry a muslim, will it justify your claim that African China shouldn't have married one? (if indeed, she's muslim - the possibility of which i never ruled out) You must really think i'm very important! Thanks!!! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Yes I do think you are really important. The question remains: Can you marry a muslim?. If you don't have any reservations about mixed religious marriages, why not honestly and eerily answer the question?
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Yes I do think you are really important. The question remains: Can you marry a muslim?. If you don't have any reservations about mixed religious marriages, why not honestly and eerily answer the question?

ina ruwa angulu dai kiso? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by agabaI23(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2011
Watch your tongue tongue
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
some muslims wont marry christians and some christians wont marry muslims.

no biggie.

those who can, will and those who cant, wont.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
agabaI23:

Watch your tongue tongue

hehehe  grin ogba asiri a ha na-akpo aloy-emeka na-achokwa m okwu o!
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
tpiah!:

if that lady is fulani then she must be mixed.

but i dont think she is [fulani].

she looks somewhat southern for the most part.

All Fulanis are not mixed. Do the Fulanis below look mixed to you?:
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbvQIz8UEMGwGJpf_u-R5lmL8Wol3G21AJpwFI8pLmGu29mZk5GA[/img]
Fulani trader

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5-oSMcZhSNUJ9FEB4kSwqJ9ay0YeO1FtGC2y98yaww56GpGdy[/img]
Fulani girl
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

Speak English joor and stop being naughty. We don't all speak Hausa/Fulani.Stop trying to curse me with hausa.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Speak English joor. We don't all speak Hausa/Fulani.Stop trying to curse me with hausa.

What u've quoted is Igbo, not "Hausa/Fulani" never heard of fulani as a language sha lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

What u've quoted is Igbo, not "Hausa/Fulani" never heard of fulani as a language sha lipsrsealed

So you are Igbo and you have have mixed muslim and Christian families,abi?. Writing Igbo on a blog where responders speak different languages is very rude.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
When did i curse you, oga grin
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

So you are Igbo and you have have mixed muslim and Christian families,abi?

And who says i'm Igbo??
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by agabaI23(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

Gbachi ya nkiti before itabie ire cheesy
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

And who says i'm Igbo??

If you are not Igbo, how come you are writing in Igbo[assuming what you wrote up there is igbo sha]?. Many fake characters in Nairaland sha.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

If you are not Igbo, how come you are writing in Igbo?

i speak 7 or 8 languages. does that bother you?
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

i speak 7 or 8 languages. does that bother you?
How did you learn them and list all the languages you speak and WRITE?. Speaking a language is waaaaaay different from being able to write it.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

How did you learn them?

The same way you learnt English. And i wrote both Igbo and Hausa up there. you only quoted the Igbo one, hence my reply.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

The same way you learnt English. And i wrote both Igbo and Hausa up there. you only quoted the Igbo one, hence my reply.

I thought the two languages are all Hausa/Fulani. Are you Igbo, yes or no?. If not, how did you know how to WRITE in Igbo?
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

list all the languages you speak and WRITE?. Speaking a language is waaaaaay different from being able to write it.

Start a thread for that and i'll be happy to oblige. the only language i speak and can't write well is arabic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THE HEADIES AWARD 2012: Complete List Of All The Winners!!!! / Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde / Wesley Snipes Released From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.