Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding (20555 Views)

DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day / [PHOTOS] African China Wants You To See His Massive TV Set / African China Looking Like The Bottle of Alomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

Start a thread for that and i'll be happy to oblige. the only language i speak and can't write well is arabic.

Are you muslim Igbo?. Why are you ashamed to cop your ethnic group?
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Are you muslim Igbo?. Why are you ashamed to cop your ethnic group?

Keep guessing wink wink
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
No need, because you are not proud of your ethnic group besides, that Igbo you wrote up there is correct jargon.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

No need, because you are not proud of your ethnic group besides, that Igbo you wrote up there is  correct jargon.

eziokwu? i bukwa ezigbote iti bolibo!! i mara ihe anakpo iti?

And by the way i'm super proud of my ethnic GROUPS!
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

eziokwu? i bukwa ezigbote iti bolibo!! i mara ihe anakpo iti?

And by the way i'm super proud of my ethnic GROUPS!

Another jargon in the works. If you are proud of your ethnic groups, why not mention them?.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Another jargon in the works. If you are proud of your ethnic groups, why not mention them?.

And that would help you sleep better at night?
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by tonjoan: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
alloyemeka and naijaangel7, the way you two are going you might end up like china and miriam o. Just remember to invite us all. smiley
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2011
tonjoan:

alloyemeka and naijaangel7, the way you two are going you might end up like china and miriam o. Just remember to invite us all. smiley

Hmmm not a chance! aloy-emeka would be a nagging husband!! grin tongue
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by tonjoan: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

Hmmm not a chance! aloy-emeka would be a nagging husband!! grin tongue
grin I feel your feel from the miles between us. You sound quite patient and thorough so I guess you can cope. lol
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by tonjoan: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2011
I feel your fear is what i meant
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
lol
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by EzeUche(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2011
Aloy+Emeka are you Igbo? The reason why I ask is that you could not read the simple Igbo sentences. undecided
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by tonjoan: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
EzeUche:

Aloy+Emeka are you Igbo? The reason why I ask is that you could not read the simple Igbo sentences. undecided
I'm amazed my brother. If this sounds Greek to him what will a deeper line of Igbo do to him?
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by agabaI23(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
tonjoan:

grin I feel your feel from the miles between us. You sound quite patient and thorough so I guess you can cope. lol
This one don chase Aloy+emeka come take im position. Igbo man grin
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by EzeUche(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
Aloy+Emeka. . .Ka anyi sua Igbo.  grin
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
EzeUche:

Aloy+Emeka are you Igbo? The reason why I ask is that you could not read the simple Igbo sentences.  undecided

Of what use will that be for this thread if I am one or not?
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by jamest3(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
@Naijaangel, if you spend time trying to learn how to write these languages you claim to speak instead of showing off your poor skills on NL the world may be better for it. For now, GET BACK TO SCHOOL!!
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
james-t:

@Naijaangel, if you spend time trying to learn how to write these languages you claim to speak instead of showing off your poor skills on NL[b] the world may be better for i[/b]t. For now, GET BACK TO SCHOOL!!

Wow here's another person who believes i can change the world again! Wow, thanks, man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I'll get back to school asap. How about you start school, though? Just a suggestion! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy aloy-emeka second id!
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by mamagee3(f): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
EzeUche:

Aloy+Emeka. . .Ka anyi sua Igbo. grin
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
naijangel7:

Hmmm not a chance! aloy-emeka would be a nagging husband!!  grin tongue
EzeUche:

Aloy+Emeka are you Igbo? The reason why I ask is that you could not read the simple Igbo sentences.  undecided
EzeUche:

Aloy+Emeka. . .Ka anyi sua Igbo.  grin

No, aloy+emeka is not Igbo neither is she a man.

Aloy+emeka is a female Yoruba blogger in her thirties. She hails from Ilesha in Osun state.

She uses more than 10 user ids on nairaland. Funmi, OsunAmason, Hotfunmi, deepzone, redhotchic, earthmama etc.(google it)

Becomrich has accused her of being involved with chuks odili's blog. lipsrsealed

tpiah seem to be her worst enemy.

She is said to be dating an Igbo guy. cheesy
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by EzeUche(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^^

That explains it. Then she needs to tell her Igbo boyfriend to translate then.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2011
nuzo:

Aloy+emeka is a female Yoruba blogger in her thirties. She hails from Ilesha in Osun state.

She uses more than 10 user ids on nairaland. Funmi, OsunAmason, Hotfunmi etc.(google it)

Becomrich has accused her of being involved with chuks odili's blog. lipsrsealed

It was obvious to me. She couldn't tell the difference between Igbo and Hausa. and she kept on nagging aimlessly. I come dey wonder which kind Igbo man be that one. grin grin
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by Kunbee: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
Congrats
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 07, 2011
Ok the wedding was sooo pretty but the lighthearted post was spoilt for me by the picture of the dead woman, that is so cruel shocked
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by aloyemeka2: 12:33am On Apr 07, 2011
nuzo:

She uses more than 10 user ids on nairaland. Funmi, OsunAmason, Hotfunmi etc.(google it)

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 07, 2011
na wa.
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by jobadmin(m): 4:22am On Apr 07, 2011
those couples were fantastic
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by Basildon1(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2011
Mehn, I think there's moderator for this thread. Why not remove those nasty pictures? it obviously has nothing to do with this thread
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by Prinsess(f): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2011
Very nice-looking couple, beautiful little girl cheesy, i think those shoes are actually a really light shade of blue (to go with the outfit),
Re: Pictures From African China's Traditional Wedding by naijangel7(f): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2011
Basildon1:

Mehn, I think there's moderator for this thread. Why not remove those nasty pictures? it obviously has nothing to do with this thread

my thoughts exactly. lazy mods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And Juliet Ibrahim In Stunning Selfie (photo) / THE HEADIES AWARD 2012: Complete List Of All The Winners!!!! / Celebrity Marriages: A Case Study Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.