Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime (42939 Views)

Black Women Hairstyles 2023 | Simple BRAIDED Hairstyles | Quick Braids Hairstyle / Unique Braiding Hair Hairstyles For Black Women | Hairstyles For Women / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
Abigarnics01:
Well I don't have anything tangible to say than I AM A PROUD BALDIE GANG BY CHOICE!!!
I have no strength for stress, enduring pain or fixing weavons.
#Lowcut/bald hairstyle is bae��

Nice, you look like a sex robot.
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by yawehoverall: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright . .....women too get wahalar.....
We real niggarrrrs go dey save money for something reasonable like paying of house bill, weed, alcohol...booking runs babe and buying lexus and benz

While dey will be saving their money for unreasonable things like mixing of expensive creams and organics, buying all types of weavon....plaiting chuku, braiding, Ghana weaving, Bob Marley, thread, Twisting, Rihanna
Fixing eye lash....buying make up tools and box....fixing nails...even the one that shows light in the night...they buy same dress, bags and slippers of the same color

Even my house here is littered and scattered with weavon from my baby sisters

It will be safe if you show off little of your personal effects.. just saying though.
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
This ones n.a. samples oooo. some babes go won copy hairstyles here!
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Ezyp(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Denique:
Team Anita Baker. Ko easy rara...

From spending hours deciding on which style to make–to choosing the colour of hair extension to use–to deciding whether you want it tiny, medium or big(I kuku hate tiny weaves)–to sitting for hours to make it–to enduring the hot water press if it's braids–to sleeping on one side of your head to avoid the pains associated with newly made hair–to the wahala of dressing it every morning–to sitting to loosening the hair–to retouching, then, the much dreaded dryer–arghhhh(I hardly use my hand dryer. Prefer it dries naturally, else, I get a headache)! Then, the cycle continues. Urgh!

Tomorrow, you guys be telling us we are always angry! angry Eti ri kankan tongue

We too much!!! grin
Well, going natural will avoid the cycle and you won't unnecessarily be angry. What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Beautiful evolving.

Can't say the same for negroes. That bin Laden beard and goat sh1t hair style is disgusting.
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by toprealman: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
No bone straight hair?
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Obarofrederick(m): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Abigarnics01:
Well I don't have anything tangible to say than I AM A PROUD BALDIE GANG BY CHOICE!!!
I have no strength for stress, enduring pain or fixing weavons.
#Lowcut/bald hairstyle is bae��
Wow!
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by BadEnglish(m): 11:20am On Feb 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright . .....women too get wahalar.....
We real niggarrrrs go dey save money for something reasonable like paying of house bill, weed, alcohol...booking runs babe and buying lexus and benz

While dey will be saving their money for unreasonable things like mixing of expensive creams and organics, buying all types of weavon....plaiting chuku, braiding, Ghana weaving, Bob Marley, thread, Twisting, Rihanna
Fixing eye lash....buying make up tools and box....fixing nails...even the one that shows light in the night...they buy same dress, bags and slippers of different color

Even my house here is littered and scattered with weavon from my baby sisters

Any day u die, that your small Nokia must be preserved as an antique in the National weed museum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 19, 2021
ihateniggov1:
Okay..

Meanwhile here is a rare picture of a Fulani herdsman in Ogun state when he hears his neighbor saying Sunday Igboho is around grin grin grin

Medooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013 / 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / African Women No Longer "Believe Black Is Beautiful" -by Sede Alonge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.