Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) (58713 Views)

Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by onthehill: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2021
Suspected Fulani herdsmen allegedly attacked and killed a young man identified as Terwase Iorbee in Gwer-West Local Government Area of Benue State.

IgbereTV gathered that late Terwase, a talented footballer, who also worked as a commercial motorcyclist, was stabbed to death by the herdmen on his way to a fish market in Apochi village on Tuesday, February 2.

A friend of the deceased, Udam Samuel Aseer, who confirmed the incident, said the herdsmen pierced his stomach with a knife and also shot dead a man who came to his rescue.

Aseer wrote;

"FULANI MEN KILLED MY FRIEND TODAY IN GWER-WEST LGA 02-02-2021

With deep sense of sorrows over the untimely death my friend/neighbor, Mr. Terwase Iorbee, I pray God Almighty grant him eternal rest.

Information reached me has it that unknown Fulani herdsmen attacked my neighbor called Mr. Iorbee Terwase popularly known as "Google", a commercial motorcyclist (Okada-guy) & a talented footballer on his to a fish market close to Apochi village, Injaha community in Idoma land, Tyoughatee/Injaha ward Gwer-West LGA Benue state.
That the Fulani men use knife to pierced on his stomach, And the Idoma man, one Mr. Peter Ajeibi (Short man) of new Nigeria area who came to his rescue was gun down to death immediately by the Fulani herdsmen.

Thereafter, Mr. Google was urgently taken to a private hospital in Naka, where he received treatment & died after some hours.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The news of your death today, 02-02-2021 made me to recalled my last conversation with you, therein, you told me that unknown hoodlums attacked & collected your new Honda motorcycle (Kperegh) along Naka-Taraku-Otukpo road in recent time and you borrowed another motorcycle from a friend to look for food. Sorrowfully, I told you that the devil is working around you but our prayers will shame the devil as God Almighty is the supreme controller general of the universe. Today, you just left us on earth in tears.

O'Lord save us from continuous herdsmen attacks in Gwer-West LGA & Benue state at large, And grant him eternal rest.

Udam Samuel Aseer Nts miss you the google master (as I usually called you).
Rest in a perfect peace Brother!"
https://www.facebook.com/100009864965716/posts/1372478116424341/?app=fbl

Also, Itz Mykeal Mario shared photos of the deceased with the caption;

"Chaiii
God why
Rip mr Terwase Iorbee aka Google"
https://www.facebook.com/100011282169116/posts/1333503140369079/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by onthehill: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Fahdiga1: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
A payback awaits the Fulanis after the regime of this lifeless cow. I wish the middle belt can have a security outfit in the mould of the gallant ESN not coward Amotekun that will chase out the terrorist Fulanis out of their region. waiting for the talkative lunatic Aisha Yesufu to condemn this despicable act and not blasting the ESN that is protecting their people.

300 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by EnvelopeUs(f): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
RIP. These people, their days are numbered.

20 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by arsenal444(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Is there anything else to say again that we make that man, I don't know his name, some said is name is Buhari, why some said is name is disaster some said destroyer others said deceiver, to do something about it now?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by ValCon888: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
There are over 350 tribes in the country. Yet it's just one that is causing mayhem across the land. From East to West, North and South, they are a menace on their host communities.
If a man cooks soup for the whole village, the village will eat it and ask for more. But if the whole village cooks soup for that man, he can never finish it.

303 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by heendrix(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Where are the graphic pictures angry
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
so buhari can not do sum tin to dis killings? legalize guns, u kill or get killed

12 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Olabode971(f): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
There is no way this Shithole country won't divide, and everyone will know where he/she belongs..

And e pain me say I be Nigerian..

#Sigh

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by MosayA: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
When will all this menace stop in this country

Can't we have a day without hearing about the terrible evil been done by these people?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by ezinne50165: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
RIP. These people, their days are numbered.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by ThugBoy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
Instant retaliation no need to wait for the police, The police won’t fish those bastard herdsmen out

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by BlackfireX: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Our darling president is loved by all
The security will catch those people behind this evil

Let's support the president

Let's give him time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by cosmatika(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Can we just divide this country in peace?
This Fulani ppl are now becoming a scum of the society, and their killer in chief in aso rock doesn't give a hoot

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Meedon: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nigerians girls are awesome...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by ForeThinker: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Damn
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Cashsteady(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
A footballer also and okoda rider in the acclaimed Giant of Africa.. smh rip tho

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by mytime24(f): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Buhari foot soldiers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by ugochukwufrenzy: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
what a gruesome sight,,buhari is a deep failure,never has nigeria had it this bad.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Shugar1: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
As much as i dislike this fulani folks, i hope some miscreants are not perpetrating evil and disguise the story as fulani heardsmen.

I just hope

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Fantasticcc: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
angry DAT hopeless aisha yusufu won't condemn this, but if the victims retaliate you will see the ugly devil convulsing, hopeless hypocrite.

I think it is time middle belt form their own security outfits than acting like weaklings.

Thank God for ESN, the east is safe from this bloody jihadist..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by NaijaFutbol: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Na them
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Factfinder1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fulani should be killed just as they kill others and destroy their properties... fucking idiots

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Sensitivity: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why are these Foolanis so wicked to this extent
And their godfather in Aso Rock is pretending as if he's not hearing news about the handiwork of his people.
All the Foolanis terrorising Nigeria will suffer for 1000 years. None of y'all shall know peace for the rest of your lives.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by 2extremes(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
embarassed
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by ihateniggov1: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
I watched ITV, Benin today and I saw a televised broadcast of the Fulani herdsmen menace there and I was weeping for the farmers.

So to those supporting the killing and menace these Fulanis are unleashing on innocent people, whether you are getting paid or not for supporting this menace, this is for you if you don't stop now;

You shall never know peace

You will suffer for the rest of your lives

The blood and cries of those that has been killed by the Fulani herdsmen will be on you and your soul forever.

You will all suffer for 600years.

And lastly, to the moderators that tries to ban me for speaking the truth, you won't know peace too.

Ase!!!

WICKED PEOPLE WITH NO CONSCIENCE

angry

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by SouthNigerian: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Unfortunately, the brothers of the most useless politician in the world successfully cut short the dreams and aspirations of Google and the Idoma man.

Nigeria is seriously sick, buhari is the sickness.

RIP to the dead.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by 5tatistic: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
this bad news is. getting too much

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Tectono: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
That's very barbaric
The earlier we send this people out of Nigeria, the better for us. Meanwhile, click on the first link on my signature to know how you will become a millionaire through export business.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' / Prostitution Is Now Big Business In Festac Town / Unclad Headless Body Of A Woman In Enugu Discovered By Police (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.