Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Father Dares Not Scold Me For Acting Blue Film – Ajibola Elizabeth (pictures) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Father Dares Not Scold Me For Acting Blue Film – Ajibola Elizabeth (pictures) (2865 Views)

How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / How Can I Assist My Father Recover What Was Stolen From Him By The Government? / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Dares Not Scold Me For Acting Blue Film – Ajibola Elizabeth (pictures) by Onyitexx(m): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
Maami Igbagbo whose full names are Ajibola Elizabeth Omotayo and hails from Ipoti in Ekiti State and has been the most talk about actress in the industry not only because of her work but also because she is the only female who is not afraid of revealing her face when shooting her work.

She has revealed in her interview that her dad dares not talk or scold her for acting unless he is sick in the head. She further explained she is not close to her dad right from tender age because she stays with her mom whom she list in 2016.
Click to read more https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2021/02/my-father-dares-not-scold-me-for-acting.html

Re: My Father Dares Not Scold Me For Acting Blue Film – Ajibola Elizabeth (pictures) by Denique(f): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
I hope this is not an attempt to malign her person else, she's an omo ake. undecided
Re: My Father Dares Not Scold Me For Acting Blue Film – Ajibola Elizabeth (pictures) by Nehyooh(m): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Her life !
Re: My Father Dares Not Scold Me For Acting Blue Film – Ajibola Elizabeth (pictures) by jawalis(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
She’s beautiful.
Re: My Father Dares Not Scold Me For Acting Blue Film – Ajibola Elizabeth (pictures) by ouzo1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
Click to read more kill you there.

Re: My Father Dares Not Scold Me For Acting Blue Film – Ajibola Elizabeth (pictures) by Millimann: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
So much for respect for elders!
Re: My Father Dares Not Scold Me For Acting Blue Film – Ajibola Elizabeth (pictures) by Ever8090: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Let's see a short clip of one of her blue film pls..I beg you pls help us op..biko, pls..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Dares Not Scold Me For Acting Blue Film – Ajibola Elizabeth (pictures) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ever8090:
Let's see a short clip of one of her blue film pls..I beg you pls help us op..biko, pls..
search her names u will find it

(1) (Reply)

Cabin Crew Course / Have Your Say:application For A Job With "To Whom It May Concern" / Ndlea Recruitment 2019 Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.