Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest (54215 Views)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Angelfrost(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
I might be wrong, but isn't it against scriptures and teachings of Christ to drag a fellow believer to a court of unbelievers?!!

Such a case of ought to have been settled by council of elders within the body of Christ... What happened to PFN and CAN?!!

"I say this to shame you. Is it possible that there is nobody among you wise enough to judge a dispute between believers? But instead, one brother takes another to court—and this in front of unbelievers!

The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?"
(1 Corinthians 6:5-7)

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Eriokanmi: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
This man shouldn't have done anything to the guy. He was out to tarnish his image and he just gave him the opportunity to achieve his aim. One thing is certain in life, no matter how good you are, you'd still have enemies. Everybody can't like you. Men of God are always subjects of attacks. There are some things you don't react to. After all, those who would condemn you would still do so.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by PAWG(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Let me quickly say my own opinion. The OP above me is thinking one side.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman is a man I respect with high esteem. I don't seem to believe this David side of story. For instance when Pastor Fatoyibo was accused that be rape Timi Dakolo's wife, remember both of them stood thier stand against Pastor B. Despite there was no evidence to back up thier claims the court had to say it own verdict in the 'matter arising' then.

But here, this David is saying a different thing against two people. He don't have any tangible evidence to back up his claims. His ex wife said all he has been saying are lies, Apostle Johnson didn't say anything yet particularly to this. So how on earth can he sue them? He don't have evidence to back his claims that Apostle Johnson, scatter his home. He said he was threaten by Apostle Johnson that he will lock him up if he near his ex wife. Evidence?? None, I guess !!

It's obvious this David is so vexed after he was remove from his position in the church, that is why he is using this avenue to destroy Apostle Johnson's intergrity and reputation. Now this gettin' hot, N5bn is not a small money here. Don't start what you can't end.. Stephanie has done hers, years back, now it's David's turn, time is the only factor between truth and lies.

As for David he is a worthless man chasing clouth. Assuming he win, do he thinks his ex wife will come back? Do he thinks he can take his child? Will his family be back again? After all this, all I see is stupidity. He should get a life and live than allowing his charade past to create more trouble for him.

‘...He don’t have evidence’

If he had was he supposed to send it to your WhatsApp? See this guy o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Awoo88: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
U no get money, u dey call police. How u go dey follow person wen get money pass u fight for this country?
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Tonytonex(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Koulture:
They should stop disturbing our cyberspace,we are still battling with the recent ban on cryptos.
which ban on cryptos? please? who ban it and when?
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by eyinjuege: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
chatinent:
Let me run my analysis:

1. If this story is untrue, why was the wife uplifted to a higher position in the same ministry where she was accused of having extramarital affairs with the overseer:

She has been a staff in their ministry for a long while and it's just a matter of time for her to keep progressing and going up the chain of command.
Because her husband lied against her doesn't mean her workplace have to stop her promotions or sack her.
I'm sure you also progress at your workplace with promotions. Or were your promotions not deserved?
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Jman24(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
iamJ:
pastor why you no call God for this kind matter? cheesy cheesy

if government comes after you, you will say you are above the government and only answerable to God but if individual offend you, you will remember that you are a citizen with rights and use your wealth to oppress the person

My brother.
He could have just made a pronouncement like the prophets of old.

I was also just wondering, between the two pastors, who would say "touch not my anointed"

#oh my Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by ipobarethieves: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
angry
Hardgun:
Shame
undecided shame as how? See,Madam Kemi Olunloyo get small sense after Pastor David ibiyomie do her strong thing.The man wife denied any affairs between her/Apostle.Until he spend few yrs in prison,his sense nor go normal
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by lastchild: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
chatinent:
Let me run my analysis:

1. If this story is untrue, why was the wife uplifted to a higher position in the same ministry where she was accused of having extramarital affairs with the overseer?

2. “Acts inimical to the body of Chrst” is a pastorpreneur jargon. What did he do!

Could it be that he was expelled when he knew his wife was used?

3. I have had a personal ordeal with this Suleman I wouldn't want to broadcast..however, ladies and gentlemen, I believe James’ story.

Suleman and women:
you didn't just make any sense, my uncle employed her wife in a company he's a manager to, today she's been promoted to a regional manager, meaning that she oversees 6 companies including her husband's own, she's now his boss

who told you a wife can't be promoted higher than the husband

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by betatalk: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
NORSIYK:
He's trying so hard to intimidate the man after sleeping with his wife.

Can this man swear with one of the numerous jujus in edo state that he's innocent of the accusation

So lets assume you are right and pastor suleiman was not notable will he come out. Both his wife and pastor suleiman allege to have evidence of his conduct.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Jman24(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
This man shouldn't have done anything to the guy. He was out to tarnish his image and he just gave him the opportunity to achieve his aim. One thing is certain in life, no matter how good you are, you'd still have enemies. Everybody can't like you. Men of God are always subjects of attacks. There are some things you don't react to. After all, those who would condemn you would still do so.

A good number of religious people act differently because they have differing accounts in their good book. So it's not something to be surprised about.
They said "in all, apply wisdom"
The question is which is the wisdom that can produce desired results?
Either of differing opinions/actions can produce results. So nothing is "absolute"

#oh my Africa

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Hardgun: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
ipobarethieves:
angry undecided shame as how? See,Madam Kemi Olunloyo get small sense after Pastor David ibiyomie do her strong thing.The man wife denied any affairs between her/Apostle.Until he spend few yrs in prison,his sense nor go normal
Shame as a pastor which they are both practicing the same faith.they come dey carry themselves go court under a muslim.wetin dem wan dey preach for the member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by charlesucheh(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
Watched the whole video thing on Paranra mock News and saw the woman casting and binding demons.

walahi! I don't know who to believe sha! but saw the man crying and begging Suleiman to release his wife to him. this correlation with Suleiman and extra marital affairs with other people's wife should be properly researched into

I am NOT UNDERSTANDING!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by UncommonLogic: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Two pastorprenual fraudsters fighting over puna....lmao
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by abidem4real: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by MedaRophe(f): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by abidem4real: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by floss(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Jman24:

My brother.
He could have just made a pronouncement like the prophets of old.

I was also just wondering, between the two pastors, who would say "touch not my anointed"

#oh my Africa

Nigerians are the problem of this world.... truth is they are very religious but at the same time far from their maker, assuming there was a portion of the bible that says all money and gift items received each week must be shared equally in the eyes of everyone that attended service, I bet you then you will see those that God truly called.. church is now the biggest enterprise....All Nigerian business place of god is high time Government starts collecting tax from them...I'm not hating anyone just that the gullibility among them is much.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
First allegation against this man could be mere coincidence but a second one? sad E be like this apostle na hot boxers.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by InansBobo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
wahala Let the sincere one win
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Beverlyjean(f): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Apostle Johnson Suleiman is a man I respect with high esteem. I don't seem to believe this David side of story. For instance when Pastor Fatoyibo was accused that be rape Timi Dakolo's wife, remember both of them stood thier stand against Pastor B. Despite there was no evidence to back up thier claims the court had to say it own verdict in the 'matter arising' then.

But here, this David is saying a different thing against two people. He don't have any tangible evidence to back up his claims. His ex wife said all he has been saying are lies, Apostle Johnson didn't say anything yet particularly to this. So how on earth can he sue them? He don't have evidence to back his claims that Apostle Johnson, scatter his home. He said he was threaten by Apostle Johnson that he will lock him up if he near his ex wife. Evidence?? None, I guess !!

It's obvious this David is so vexed after he was remove from his position in the church, that is why he is using this avenue to destroy Apostle Johnson's intergrity and reputation. Now this gettin' hot, N5bn is not a small money here. Don't start what you can't end.. Stephanie has done hers, years back, now it's David's turn, time is the only factor between truth and lies.

As for David he is a worthless man chasing clouth. Assuming he win, do he thinks his ex wife will come back? Do he thinks he can take his child? Will his family be back again? After all this, all I see is stupidity. He should get a life and live than allowing his charade past to create more trouble for him.

U just posted crap...go back to school...but this time a very good school...cos this is one of the dullest analysis I hv ever seen
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by brandsoncharlie: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Felabrity:
The accuser: 2 billion

The defendant: 5 billion

5-2= 3 billion

Nice profit pastor cool

Sue him for public defamation and make sure to clear your name
You think your calculation is based on the court process. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by edoairways: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
chatinent:
Let me run my analysis:

. If this story is untrue, why was the wife uplifted to a higher position in the same ministry where she was accused of having extramarital affairs with the overseer?
Omega fire ministry always transfer husband and wife to any branch however the accusser (pastor Mike) was suspended because of infidelity, fraud and attempted murder.

2. “Acts inimical to the body of Chrst” is a pastorpreneur jargon. What did he do!
Pastor Mike should have let sleeping dogs lie since he has many skeleton in his cupboard. The so called apostle Suleman had given him enough rope to repent. Most of his pastors are crooks especially those in the east.

He was expelled on the ground of infedlity, attempted murder and fraud. All these are documented which will be tendered at the law court.

3. I have had a personal ordeal with this Suleman I wouldn't want to broadcast..however, ladies and gentlemen, I believe James’ story.

Suleman and women:
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Jman24(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
charlesucheh:
Watched the whole video thing on Paranra mock News and saw the woman casting and binding demons.

walahi! I don't know who to believe sha! but saw the man crying and begging Suleiman to release his wife to him. this correlation with Suleiman and extra marital affairs with other people's wife should be properly researched into

I am NOT UNDERSTANDING!!!!

You see why Africa is still where it is today. A fellow pastor is crying (whether it's fake or not) and it didn't touch the hearts of so called congregants at least to tell their pastor to clear the air. Rather they cheered on until it got to this point.

I keep saying it. Assuming christianity for instance is the authentic religion, the blacks don't even understand or practice up to 10% of it's contents correctly.

The other day.. I told a friend I can't visit a lonely married woman in her home. And this religious dude laughed at me and said.. I'm not born in spirit that we should get to a level we live above the law.
I wanted to argue, but didn't have the energy .. so I dropped a line for him;

"see you see adultery"....

#Oh my Africa

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by ictplotter(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
U expelled pastor David from the church 2018 and same church promoted pastor David's wife as a pastor and branch head in Abuja. Akpako Suleman God is watching u and all the fake Nigeria's pastors.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
Beverlyjean:

U just posted crap...go back to school...but this time a very good school...cos this is one of the dullest analysis I hv ever seen

Obviously I was expecting a concrete contradicting view about my claims but I didn't get any? How do you judge some one guilty with out enlighten him/her the reason you condemn them?

Vividly, you got nothing upstairs to say, that is why you spat those vituperative words without giving me your own 'not crap' of the story.

Before I enroll in a new school, try and enlighten me on the reasons if not, your education is as worthless as you didn't receive any.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Maximus85(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
chatinent:
Let me run my analysis:

1. If this story is untrue, why was the wife uplifted to a higher position in the same ministry where she was accused of having extramarital affairs with the overseer?

Suleman and women:

Otobo season 2
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Danzakidakura(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hardgun:
Shame
unbeliever settling two believers.thst have allow self destroy them. They are God of men. Not men of God.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Jman24(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
ictplotter:
U expelled pastor David from the church 2018 and same church promoted pastor David's wife as a pastor and branch head in Abuja. Akpako Suleman God is watching u and all the fake Nigeria's pastors.

Sometimes I think we just went to higher institutions to aquire all this big big degrees, get indoctrinated without thinking for ourselves. How can we develop?

I'm very very sure that the inventor of airplane got his inspiration from migratory birds.

So if you can sack the man and promote his wife, then you can easily work out an equation.

But we wouldn't reason for ourselves and hence no development.

#oh my Africa
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Ezmans: 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

you believe & trust him more than your self, continue belittling your self
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ezmans:
you believe & trust him more than your self, continue belittling your self

Trust him more than my self? How? Am I involve the the scandal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.