Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest (54208 Views)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Doraty1(f): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Senior Pastor and General Overseer, Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has instituted legal actions against one Pastor Mike Davids who accused him of interfering in his marriage.

Apostle Suleman, through his legal team led by Osa Director Esq, For: Osa Director And Co, is launching a N05bn suit at the Lagos State High Court, Ikeja, against Pastor David for “conspiracy to blackmail and defamation of character.”

In a statement to newsmen on Friday, the man of God, through his legal team, also revealed that the Inspector-General of Police, IGP, Mohammed Adamu has, in a suit with Number: FHC/ABJ/CS/115/2021, also approached the Federal High Court in Abuja, seeking to arrest Pastor Davids over petition of alleged blackmail, defamation and threat to Apostle Suleman.

The statement said pastor David, who was expelled from the ministry since 2018 for “acts inimical to the body of Christ has for the past six years been attempting to blackmail Apostle Suleman.”

It said, “He constantly threatened and boasted that he will bring down Apostle Suleman and Omega Fire Ministries down, of which our client has audio and video evidence to expose his threats and blackmail,”

The statement reads thus:

“It has come to our knowledge that one Mike David has purportedly filed a law suit against our client, Apostle Johnson Suleman and seeking two billion naira as damages for allege interference in his marriage which has since been dissolved a few years ago.

We are yet to be served with any court process. However, our client has refrained from joining issues with the said Mike David as his utterances are mere hallucinations of a man on the fringes of lunacy and desperation to survive.

For the record, Mike David was a pastor in our client”s church but expelled since 2018 for acts inimical to the body of Christ. He has for the past six years been attempting to blackmail Apostle Suleman. He constantly threatened and boasted that he has materials in his possession to embarrass Apostle Suleman with and his recent video allegations is one of such materials and tools of blackmail.

In short, he has been boasting that he will bring down Apostle Suleman and Omega Fire Ministries down, of which our client has audio and video evidence to expose his threats and blackmail. The matter was reported to the Nigerian Police Force.

Consequently, the Inspector General of Police has approached the Federal High Court in Abuja in suit No: FHC/ABJ/CS/115/2021 seeking the arrest and detention of the said Mike David.

Also, Apostle Suleman is instituting a law suit against Mike David at the Lagos State High Court in Ikeja seeking Five Billion Naira damages for conspiracy to blackmail and defamation of character.

As believers in the rule of law and judiciary, we hope justice will be served and clearly so at the end of the day,” the statement concluded.

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/apostle-suleman-sues-pastor-david-billion-igp-orders-arrest-344941/amp?__twitter_impression=true

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Hardgun: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Shame

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by RedPanthar: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Only start what you can finish!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by chatinent: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Let me run my analysis:

1. If this story is untrue, why was the wife uplifted to a higher position in the same ministry where she was accused of having extramarital affairs with the overseer?

2. “Acts inimical to the body of Chrst” is a pastorpreneur jargon. What did he do!

Could it be that he was expelled when he knew his wife was used?

176 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Let me quickly say my own opinion. The OP above me is thinking one side.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman is a man I respect with high esteem. I don't seem to believe this David side of story. For instance when Pastor Fatoyibo was accused that be rape Timi Dakolo's wife, remember both of them stood thier stand against Pastor B. Despite there was no evidence to back up thier claims the court had to say it own verdict in the 'matter arising' then.

But here, this David is saying a different thing against two people. He don't have any tangible evidence to back up his claims. His ex wife said all he has been saying are lies, Apostle Johnson didn't say anything yet particularly to this. So how on earth can he sue them? He don't have evidence to back his claims that Apostle Johnson, scatter his home. He said he was threaten by Apostle Johnson that he will lock him up if he near his ex wife. Evidence?? None, I guess !!

It's obvious this David is so vexed after he was remove from his position in the church, that is why he is using this avenue to destroy Apostle Johnson's intergrity and reputation. Now this gettin' hot, N5bn is not a small money here. Don't start what you can't end.. Stephanie has done hers, years back, now it's David's turn, time is the only factor between truth and lies.

As for David he is a worthless man chasing clouth. Assuming he win, do he thinks his ex wife will come back? Do he thinks he can take his child? Will his family be back again? After all this, all I see is stupidity. He should get a life and live than allowing his charade past to create more trouble for him.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by ojun50(m): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
All of them no well

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by HopeVictor(m): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
E be like una think say billions na small money?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by EnvelopeUs(f): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
I'm following it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by paschalj4(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin
BILLIONS I LOVE THE SOUND OF THAT WORD.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by zedegit: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
chatinent:
Let me run my analysis:

1. If this story is untrue, why was the wife uplifted to a higher position in the same ministry where she was accused of having extramarital affairs with the overseer?

2. “Acts inimical to the body of Chrst” is a pastorpreneur jargon. What did he do!

3. I have had a personal ordeal with this Suleman I wouldn't want to broadcast..however, ladies and gentlemen, I believe James’ story.

Suleman and women:

I am not surprised Aregberascal ia your mentor. You are deluded.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by chatinent: 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
zedegit:

I am not surprised Aregberascal ia your mentor. You are deluded.

None of them is my mentor.

All of them are the same.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by lathrowinger: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
And I will sue both pastors 10 billion naira

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...

Lord have mercy!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by NORSIYK(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
He's trying so hard to intimidate the man after sleeping with his wife.

Can this man swear with one of the numerous jujus in edo state that he's innocent of the accusation

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Tpave(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Haaaa

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Enudapan: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

No be who first call
Police the win case shaa

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Koulture(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
They should stop disturbing our cyberspace,we are still battling with the recent ban on cryptos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by espn(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Imagine
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pastor Otobo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Brendaniel: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
hmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by bigfish3k: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmnm
Lord have mercy
Satan has reared its ugly head here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by NaijaCopy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmm. Is this the teaching of Christ on marriage & people having marital issues?

Is this step God-led? To add salt to injury & sue a man whose home has been broken & you're being accused of playing a major role?

Sometimes I just wonder how many so-called men of God understand the Bible inside out and truly apply the teachings in every facet of life.

It seems most just obey the book when it suits them and go carnal at will.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Is a pity shall
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by jawalis(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Comedy series
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by costandi(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
For every gbas, there must be a gbos.
- Newton's third law

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Okwyjesus(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
chatinent:
Let me run my analysis:

3. I have had a personal ordeal with this Suleman I wouldn't want to broadcast..however, ladies and gentlemen, I believe James’ story.

Suleman and women:

Dustin analysis

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Odingo1: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
They should settle the matter out of court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Felabrity: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
The accuser: 2 billion

The defendant: 5 billion

5-2= 3 billion

Nice profit pastor cool

Sue him for public defamation and make sure to clear your name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Dalby(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
chatinent:
Let me run my analysis:

Suleman and women:

You are going too far. True or false, he is seeking legal redress. Where are the sermons of God fighting my battle, the battle of the innocent!!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by paulolee(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
dragging Christianity to d mud...fighting each other like worldly con men..

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.