Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Hot Sale, 6 Flats And 8 Shops On 1 And Half Plot Of Land For Sale - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hot Sale, 6 Flats And 8 Shops On 1 And Half Plot Of Land For Sale (248 Views)

Block Of 6 Flats Architectural Design. / Classic 3bedroom Bungalow/flat Architectural Design For Half Plot Of Land / Anyone Here Who Shops On Jumia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sale, 6 Flats And 8 Shops On 1 And Half Plot Of Land For Sale by joungblood(m): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
This is a very good investment property opportunity for anyone to grab fast, this property is right at the back of obasanjo Farm, 24hrs stable electricity, it is a 6 different apartment of room and palour and 8 stores, all well en-suite, tiles in all apartments with enough parking space and space to build more apartment, the property is leading to two streets, this property is sitting on a one and half plots of land, the location is as good as it gets. The asking price is 27 million, but open for negotiations, the property is just 2years old, reason for selling is that owner is relocating out of the country and don't really want anything holding them back. You can call or whatsapp me on this number.

Please whatsapp me for more pictures and videos of property, serious buyers can come inspect property

26m now, price reduction for fast sale

Re: Hot Sale, 6 Flats And 8 Shops On 1 And Half Plot Of Land For Sale by joungblood(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
Still available

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Huge Amount Of Money Monthly Using Binance And Luno / Get Empowered If You Love Entrepreneurship / PROVEN: How I Made $300 Monthly With My Tecno Spark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.