Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,852 members, 7,851,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) (49587 Views)

D'Banj Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by milann: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Like I've always said and would continue to say... Iyabo Ojo, Mercy Aigbe, Liz Anjonu et al... una day of reckoning dey come very soon, very soon I say... dey watch.

They all come online to show off and try to oppress their poor foolish fans so they can keep begging them for peanuts. Yet, pple blame 9ja gov't. while forgetting they're just a reflection of the masses.

By the time these Oloshos all start begging for financial assistance from the public, na dat time una go know say time don dey up! angry
ha ha.. prophet of doom
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by opeldavid: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
How do these nollywood women get this wealth and nollywood men dey suffer

Omo....these questions are begging for answers oooo.
The female actresses need to come and explain this as not only that male actors folks are broke like broke ass, they are also dying of strange ailment without money to take are of themselves when the fall sick.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Tomilola360: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2021
bojuboju

drug dealers and oloshos.

human hair my foot
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by phylp: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2021
Congrats to her

Something is wrong with that industry.

Female actors in Nollywood are always having lekki house and exotic car gifts

But can we say that for the male actos including directors and the best among them. In a year hardly will you hear or see them receive gift or buy house. Ejoor Aye she awon okunrin won ni?!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by YorubaPrince: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Lol, you are the one ranting here ontop another person's gift.

So do we also say the actors kicking the bucket like chickens begging for alms are also reaping consequences of whatever they did? > grin

The same politicians who's children are in the best schools in the world. Be there waiting for consequences grin grin. You go wail tire. grin grin, bad belle mentality nor dey make person progress o.

When Tinubu, KWAM1 etc... dey lose dem 1st born, na ordinary you think say e be? Ignorant fool.

OK, I hear you... wetin you no sabi pass wetin you sabi. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Pelummy11(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2021
Men don suffer for this entertainment industry oo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2021
This is why your leaders will fight to death to kill EndSARS movement, the crave for what is between a woman's legs is of no limits with a black man. That is how one useless old man issued a cheque to a woman without my consent from the money I spent all my earnings to process from the government. If you are a man in this part of the world, I will advise you to stay clear of those men working in the government, they are ready to destroy you for any slightest reason and for the sake of a woman. I actually don't pity these men when their cup is full and they get punished by someone. Wickedness begets violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

I don't have a sister but even if I had,I am pretty sure she wouldn't be a prostitute unlike you
well I am sure your cousins both on your father and mother's side make top of the list grin angry, either way you look at it , your lineage is filled with prostitutes only that your cousins use theirs to collect egg and bread hence the reason you are upset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Waper2(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2021
YorubaPrince:

When Tinubu, KWAM1 etc... dey lose dem 1st born, na ordinary you think say e be? Ignorant fool.

OK, I hear you... wetin you no sabi pass wetin you sabi. lipsrsealed
you still have not answered me,the actors begging for alms and dying like chickens are they suffering consequences?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:20am On Feb 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
These are the people our politicians spend the tax payers money on. After all no be their sweat. These ladies are into lots of fettish stuffs. Many of them make incisions in their private parts with charm. Once you enter, you must spend your last kobo before they dump you. Be careful guys.

There is no jazz my friend, African men are notorious toto worshippers

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by SaintUlot: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2021
marshalcarter:
But how many human hair can one sell to be able to afford a corolla talk more of a range rover....well...as na only awa actresses dey get all this kind gift...I no blame bobrisky grin son of man cannot coman suffer and kill himself and runaway...

Congratulations smiley

BelieveMe

Those vendors make as much as 500% on each sale.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by generationz(f): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Some of those hairs cost between N1m and N4m.
Some fix up to 4 packs and they don't use them twice.
That's what Bobrisky's fans follow him for, begging for wigs.

L
O
L
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2021
opeldavid:

Omo....these questions are begging for answers oooo.
The female actresses need to come and explain this as not only that male actors folks are broke like broke ass, they are also dying of strange ailment without money to take are of themselves when the fall sick.
If it was the actresses dying of strange ailments ,by now una for say na the consequences of wetin dem do or their sugar daddies used them for money rituals abi nor be so? undecided.

And let me ask you who you think you are for actresses to gather and come and explain how they got their money to you? undecided, if you feel they are breaching the peace and laws of the federal republic of Nigeria , petition the IGP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by SaintUlot: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

These Nollywood girls what are they into that they are launching machines like auto dealers ooo ...while their counterparts the guys are struggling to eke out living, some even dying of strange illnesses out of depleted bank accounts.

When you get to that level in life, you will understand better, there is nothing we can tell you now that can convince you until when you experience it yourself.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Maydfourth: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2021
Some pussy no worth Pencil Toyota..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by frog12: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2021
SECOND hand car!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2021
So what happens to previous ones they display on the Gram? No one cares to ask? cheesy

viralmaged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMXWfX5xK_g

In Another Series of Instagram Post she posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK6kZZ4hwiB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CK6wDHLheTr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:49am On Feb 06, 2021
SaintUlot:

When you get to that level in life, you will understand better, there is nothing we can tell you now that can convince you until when you experience it yourself.

Lolzz did you say "we", well if you must know I'm very comfortable where I am presently
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Eriokanmi: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2021
pacespot:

There is no jazz my friend, African men are notorious toto worshippers
Na wah oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by SaintUlot: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Lolzz did you say "we", well if you must know I'm very comfortable where I am presently

Now imagining people now misyarning about that your present comfortability, saying all sorts of things about you, like as if they ain't happy you are comfortable in life, how would you feel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by newdawnlive: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
so nah female friends our billionaire actresses they use now, Iyabo Ojo got SUV from her female friend now Mercy aigbe got from her friend too

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by AmazingELixir: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
SaintUlot:

Now imagining people now misyarning about that your present comfortability, saying all sorts of things about you, like as if they ain't happy you are comfortable in life, how would you feel?

What is the misyarn in my post for asking why the female acts make it better than their make counterpart...was there any insult in my post..??
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Clothingonline9(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nice move more wins
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by PAPAFEELERS: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
drlaykay:
Omo, our senators are really making laws

Honestly which work are this people doing that they have the kind of money to live this kind of lifestyle?

Leakages from the nation's purses finances this ostentatious life style and not honest labour.

This set of people that are use to free money and benefiting from it will never want the country to work well

Government has to block all this leakages so that we can have more funds for projects that impacts the lives of commoners.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by YorubaPrince: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
you still have not answered me,the actors begging for alms and dying like chickens are they suffering consequences?

Well, your degree of comprehension seems too low. You won't understand anything I say so, lemme do us both a favor and let it be... undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Well, your degree of comprehension seems too low. You won't understand anything I say so, lemme do us both a favor and let it be... undecided
Actors are dying of strange illnesses ,yet you prayed a wicked prayer wishing the dear ones of actresses to start dying .

So tell us who the actors offended that they are dying like chickens ,I am sure if it was actresses dying ,you will have alot to say . Misoginistic nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
drlaykay:
Omo, our senators are really making laws
For the benefit of the NATION....

hmmmmm..

we can see..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:
MAKE I TALK?
HONOURABLE!!!
OFF YOUR MIC.....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Ayo2004: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
well I am sure your cousins both on your father and mother's side make top of the list grin angry, either way you look at it , your lineage is filled with prostitutes only that your cousins use theirs to collect egg and bread hence the reason you are upset.
Just because everyone in your family is a prostitute doesn't mean u should generalize it grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by CandidNotes: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Of course if the giver deals in human heads why not? You think it is only men that do rituals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner / "Twinning” — Toyin Abraham, Stepdaughter Temitope Step Out In Matching Outfits / Harry B Anyanwu, His Wife & 5 Children Pose In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.