Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) (49592 Views)

D'Banj Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by YorubaPrince: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2021
kenlolly75:
They all have different businesses apart from acting, while their male actors are strictly into acting. So the ladies among them are doing well for themselves.

Oh really? Me no sabi anything ooo. No be the same 9ja we all dey? I hear you... keep wallowing in ur ignorance.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
That's all they know how to do, flaunt, but you can never see them flaunting members of their families who live in abject poverty.
Her junior sister died last year, she was not even aware her sister was sick. Not until after the family blast her online a week after the death did she type rip and her daughter waa even flaunting bags instead of typing rip.
How are you sure those cars are not on lease? How many cars have some of them flaunted? Check on them in a few months and see if you will see those cars near them. We know these people, forget fake shows they do on social media. Some of them don't have shishi, forget their mmacha.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
That's all they know how to do, flaunt, but you can never see them flaunting members of their families who live in abject poverty.
Her junior sister died last year, she was not even aware her sister was sick. Not until after the family blast her online a week after the death did she type rip and her daughter waa even flaunting bags instead of typing rip.

That is the life most people live. So when you see things happening to them, keep your eyes off and look the other way. Gross vanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Useless rants of a typical Olosho! grin All Oloshos not only give up their pvssy but, a tangible. undecided

FYI, these actresses Oloshos are aware of the consequences of their actions but, what their Babas failed to tell them is the reality behind the consequences. cool

By the time news start spreading abt one of them losing their dearest ones, don't be surprised na so so sacrifice to appease the deities. This happens to everyone that robs Peter to pay Paul. Ask the Politicians, rogue biz men, fake Pastors etc... something's got to give.

Btw... you heard me right, YES! You'll remember this day that, a Yoruba Prince once said this to you. cool
Lol, you are the one ranting here ontop another person's gift.

So do we also say the actors kicking the bucket like chickens begging for alms are also reaping consequences of whatever they did? > grin

The same politicians who's children are in the best schools in the world. Be there waiting for consequences grin grin. You go wail tire. grin grin, bad belle mentality nor dey make person progress o.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Celebrity93(f): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2021
marshalcarter:
But how many human hair can one sell to be able to afford a corolla talk more of a range rover....well...as na only awa actresses dey get all this kind gift...I no blame bobrisky grin son of man cannot coman suffer and kill himself and runaway...

Congratulations smiley

BelieveMe
� � �
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by OduntanGabriel(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

These Nollywood girls what are they into that they are launching machines like auto dealers ooo ...while their counterparts the guys are struggling to eke out living, some even dying of strange illnesses out of depleted bank accounts.

In that industry, preeek is useless

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2021
Gift indeed!

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2021
The5DME:
....... 'eke out a living'.

Paddy man when the subject matter is plural as in this case "counterparts/ guys" the article "a" is discarded.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by danilmo: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2021
pretydiva:
Omo Mehn the actresses are balling. Can't say so for most of the male actors

be like na acting dey pay females pass now o, shey u no go do join them for this movie industry like this ni
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Ayo2004: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
who is stopping you and your penis people from buying cars sponsored with the national treasury? Go and do na.
Olosho spotted grin..I doubt your toto is good enough to even get toyota muscle
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2021
Which one of them is Mercy and which one is Aigbe?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Shormiey(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:
MAKE I TALK?
Abeg yarn am....I wan hear the tory
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

Olosho spotted grin..I doubt your toto is good enough to even get toyota muscle
So tell me which model of car is your sister's vagina good enough for?or your sisters na virgins?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by doxijaw: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2021
Thinking outside the box moment for people who don't see any value in Nigeria and it's huge population.

Are these female celebs really using clito currency to cash out or simply using their fame to sell products.

Quick investigation show's you can order bone straight hair for 42750 naira per piece on ali express.

The sell price displayed on jiji currently shows 67000 naira, which means you need to sell only three thousand pieces to make 157 million naira gross, with a rough net profit of about 47 million naira, which is enough to buy a 100k dollar car.

With their fame and social media popularity, i think this is truly possible.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by hicomm17: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2021
This babes dem be actresses... them don buy dis cars keep come ask someone to bring em in as presents. Why we Dey allow dem bring Africa magic come reality sef. Dem go fool is for TV come Dey fool us for reality again abegiii
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by The5DME(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Paddy man when the subject matter is plural as in this case "counterparts/ guys" the article "a" is discarded.
Noted boss

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by obonujoker(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2021
Most of these ladies don't kuku have husbands grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2021
angry
marshalcarter:
But how many human hair can one sell to be able to afford a corolla talk more of a range rover....well...as na only awa actresses dey get all this kind gift...I no blame bobrisky grin son of man cannot coman suffer and kill himself and runaway...

Congratulations smiley

BelieveMe
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2021
grin
femi4:
Owo Ambode is working
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2021
grin you no lie! you see girls and jealousy and Envy are like 5 and 6, just days ago destiny Etiko got a rangerover, today again another vagina person won intimidate her likes on social media undecided
overdrive:
NO be only gleeoflife madam we know who bought the ride for you. Congrats all the same.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2021
Stop defending nonsense undecided

you yourself know quite well no be wig money or business got her the Rangerover so cut the bullshit undecided
pepperdemzombie:

Some of those hairs cost between N1m and N4m.
Some fix up to 4 packs and they don't use them twice.
That's what Bobrisky's fans follow him for, begging for wigs.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by RedPhoenix: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2021
angry i dey tell you grin

vagina people are really finding it easy grin

abi make mesef go do surgery to turn my Dick into Pussy ni grin
Youaredoi:
Olosho pays alot
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Ayo2004: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2021
Wittyduchess:
So tell me which model of car is your sister's vagina good enough for?or your sisters na virgins?
I don't have a sister but even if I had,I am pretty sure she wouldn't be a prostitute unlike you

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2021
But honestly, this lady is so much pretty at her age. Imaging at 43 and she's still looking like this? Thank God for her o
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by testimony1089(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2021
Most of these actresses are the oloshos of our wonderful politicians. This is where our resources are running to. They should start telling us the benefactors if they want to prove otherwise. The way these wicked and evil politicians are spending money lavishly on these women ehn! I just don't know what to do since thunder has refused to strike them down. 'Nnkan be'

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Laboni: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2021
That many people believe this shows how daft many people in this country is. It’s called showbiz for a reason.. It’s all a show, not real. Many celebrities usually do this, they hire luxury cars from car dealers to show off as a Birthday gift, wedding gift, marriage proposal gift, etc., just to trend, keep them in the news and hopefully entice brands for endorsements.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by milann: 10:48am On Feb 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
really!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2021
Rugaria:

Stop being fetish and superstitious to this level! They're actresses and entertainers... They're well known and very beutiful. Most men fantasize about doing one or two with them! Some of these men end up becoming senators and big government contractors and governors or ministers. That in Nigerias parlance means very easy access to huge government funds! So with the new cash flow and big names, they start satisfying their age-long amorous desires! Full stop! Maybe the gal did an incision or whatever, but spending huge to bed a star actress or model or singer is common with vain rich men in EVERY society of the world. We give juju too much credit in this country...
hmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy birthday to her more range rover to her garage grin she's beautiful tho

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by milann: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Busayomipearl:
This girl toto sweet be dat ooooo grin
it's flavored
Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by know101: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2021
We have best collections of Handicrafted Women Ladies Bags. Check it out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Harry B Anyanwu, His Wife & 5 Children Pose In New Pictures / Dj Cuppy Wants To Get Married [PICS] / Gentle Jack Goes Shirtless In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.