Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

CPA Marketing In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CPA Marketing In Nigeria (222 Views)

Do You Know Any Person Who Has Really Succeeded With CPA Marketing? / CPA Marketing For Beginners To Make 20k Daily (complete Guides Inclusive) / Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CPA Marketing In Nigeria by ebonyking: 2:17am On Feb 06, 2021
There are various ways by which anyone can start earning income at his or her leisure while leveraging on the internet and one of the them is affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is a arrangement where by you refer people to any particular product or service that they may be interested in, for some financial rewards.

There are many kinds of affiliate marketing programs that abound today. They are as follows:

1. PAY-PER-SALE - you get paid here when someone makes a purchase fro

2. PAY-PER-CLICK - just as the imply, you get paid when someone clicks on your unique referral link and visit the merchant's webpage

3. PAY-PER-CALL - here you get paid for the length of calls that people you referred made to the merchant

4. PAY-PER-LEAD - you get paid for generating quality leads for the merchant. All that someone needs to do is go through your referral link and submit his or her email, phone and/or zip code and you get paid a flat fee for lead generated.

Isn't the idea of getting paid for anyone you refer to put in their email or phone number in a webpage awesome?

There are many platforms that offer the opportunity that start earning income from this rare opportunity. However most of them don't accept affiliates from 3rd Tier countries

Eiyaaaaaa.......i know the feeling. Don't let your heart worry because I have dug deep and these two platforms that accepts anyone not minding if he or she is from Sahara

What are you still waiting for? Go over there and grab your own account now. You won't have anyone but yourself to blame if you don't.

See you there!!

BS - Visit https://thestartupenterpreneur dot ..com/ for insights on small business and enterpreneural ideas

(1) (Reply)

Do Banks Still Pay In Dollars Via Western Union Or Naira? . / I Urgently Need To Buy $41 Paypal / Create Video With This Best Video Creation Software In 2 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.