Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda , - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda , (1270 Views)

How Young Nigerians Are Investing To Leave The Country / Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country / Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda , by myzeent: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2021
Good morning all.. please I want to know more about the country Bermuda and what are the requirements to travel to this country....

If any has Information please do well to share with me . Thanks.
Re: Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda , by opomulero(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2021
gOOOOGLE is our friend

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda , by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2021
You want to travel there and become Eze-Igbo 1 of Bermuda.
Re: Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda , by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2021
Fulani herdsmen are killing people over there.
If you love your life you better stay where you are
Re: Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda , by dollytino4real(f): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2021
is Bermuda a country or a death trap
Re: Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda , by joinnow: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
myzeent:
Good morning all.. please I want to know more about the country Bermuda and what are the requirements to travel to this country....

you wan go disappear ogbemi
Re: Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda , by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
dollytino4real:
is Bermuda a country or a death trap

It's actually a country. But it is not an independent country. It is a British Overseas Territory and the Queen of England is the Head of State.

As for the 'death trap' part, I believe you are referring to the Bermuda triangle, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda , by dimexy247(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bermuda? It's a country and I guess you're probably hoping it's a place you can hustle, I will advise against it though.

Google it and find out more first hand.

Bermuda isn't a death trap as mentioned up there unless you're referring to the Bermuda triangle which is also known as the Devil's Triangle,

It is a loosely defined region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean where a number of aircraft and ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances. Although most reputable sources dismiss the idea that there is any mystery.
Re: Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda , by dasparrow: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
myzeent:

You have to apply through the British High Commission because it is a British overseas territory. And as you know very well, getting a visa for Britain is not exactly easy in Nigeria.

Also, it is a small island so if you intend going there to "hustle" you better trash that idea. If you can't make something out of your life in your home country of Nigeria, then try another African nation perhaps. There is no greener pastures anywhere. Nowhere is easy contrary to what a lot of Nigerians erroneously assume.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Please I Want To Know More About The Country Bermuda , by dollytino4real(f): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
mansakhalifa:

It's actually a country. But it is not an independent country. It is a British Overseas Territory and the Queen of England is the Head of State.

As for the 'death trap' part, I believe you are referring to the Bermuda triangle, right?
yes o! only d name scares me

(1) (Reply)

A Short Story Of Iyana Ipaja Lagos State Nigeria. / I experienced First Ever Power Outage Abroad. / Have You Or Anyone U Know Been To Canada To Renew Your Us Visa? Quick Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.