Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" (48362 Views)

'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by jaybenugo: 3:36am On Feb 07, 2021
"You Poisoned My Food And Bathing Water For 2 years" - Duncan Mighty Calls Out His Estranged Wife, Vivian

Singer Duncan Mighty has continued to accuse his estranged wife and her family members of making attempts to kill him, IgbereTV reports.

A few months ago, he took to Instagram to allege that his estranged wife Vivien connived with her family members to try to inflict him with an illness through diabolical means just so they can inherit his properties.

He further alleged that he has the "confession" recorded and would release it to the public should she or her family members deny the allegations.

He has now come out to call them out again.

He wrote on his Instagram handle;

"Vivian nwakanma and her family you've not started running yet if you like run to the moon the wrath of GOD must hunt you people you poisoned my food and bathing water for 2years and 11months but GOD ALMIGHTY stood by me, if you people have succeded in killing me you would have told the world I died of hard drugs but MERÇY SAID NO. The GOD that saved my life hàs heàled me. Wherever you run to people will still recognize you and call you the murderer that you are. I SHALL RECORVER ALL IN JESUS NAME AMEN #duncanmighty #mercysaidno #conqueror #nopeaceforthewicked"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9Kf2iB44W/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by eightsin(m): 5:10am On Feb 07, 2021
Nawa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:35am On Feb 07, 2021
Eyaaaa...yet u no die.

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:36am On Feb 07, 2021
When d going was sweet, nobody will hear about them, but immediately yawa gas, their problems suddenly become ours to solve... Lubbish.

194 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Nackzy: 5:46am On Feb 07, 2021
So this Guys are still fighting till today

8 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Omihanifa: 5:58am On Feb 07, 2021
Nah this one dem dey call LIVING WITH THE ENEMY

9 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Neddstark: 6:05am On Feb 07, 2021
If your wife chose to poison you, you would be dead. This guy should move on and remarry if possible. Stop behaving like a child.

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by SavageResponse(m): 6:16am On Feb 07, 2021
So this matter still has not ended?

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Twelfthman: 6:19am On Feb 07, 2021
Pathetic...

Who no go no know.
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 07, 2021
Na wa ooo,why didn't he check well before marrying her,most men are very careless with selection of a life partner now see the result

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by PissfulProtester: 6:45am On Feb 07, 2021
I just hope Duncan mighty isn't acting based on some "revelation" he got from a false prophet

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Layormiii(f): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2021
Please o.. is every moniker on nairaland part of igbere tv? Cos even news I read now on nairaland has igbere tv grin

9 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by padi94(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by olamisamueloi: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2021
And you no die. Lamba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Karlifate: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2021
PissfulProtester:
I just hope Duncan mighty isn't acting based on some "revelation" he got from a false prophet

13 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by daddytime(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2021
Bush boy

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by potent5(m): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2021
For two solid years!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Bornsinner7: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2021
This matter never die??

In adeboye's voice - When you marry the wrong person only God can save you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Freestainworld(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2021
so you where poisoned for 2yrs without dying, fear Goodoo

14 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by PhemmyYo(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2021
Neddstark:
If your wife chose to poison you, you would be dead. This guy should move on and remarry if possible. Stop behaving like a child.
dont mind him jare,let him stay there and keep sayin #mercysaidno until tacha go say yes

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Richdad50(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2021
The tragedy of a failed marriage and the immaturity in bitterness and disdain. No sane man or woman would ever bring to the open or shame the father/mother of their children. Whatever is kept to the chest is never judged and an unjudged matter can not be associated with blame.

I have for long believed in the value and significance of memory and the idea that just because something doesn’t last forever, doesn’t mean its worth is diminished.

Life is really weird. You can go from being strangers to being friends to being more than friends, then lovers, and finally couples only to be practically strangers again.

Richdad

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by criuze(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
thank God you did not die

oya now carry vex give us a gbedu wey go burst our brain

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by oxygen47: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
This guy needs serious psychological evaluation

10 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by BlessedNuel: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Local man is just speechless..dx marriage seff
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Brendaniel: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
ok, it's like this week is for the exposure of the wickedness some women do against men...
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by dayleke: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
It is well......

Baba God don say it's not yet your time ni o.
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Hotzone(m): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wicket woman
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by pretydiva(f): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
How old is the man sef? Can he just shut the hell upm
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by bigdammyj: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Noted
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by GreatTouch573: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) / Age Anthonia: Police Declaring Me Wanted Over Comedy Skit Surprised Me / How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.