Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

5 Igbo Nigerian Men Die In New Delhi, India Within A Week - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Igbo Nigerian Men Die In New Delhi, India Within A Week (23189 Views)

Rebecca Sekidika: Rivers First Class Graduate Dies A Week To Her UK Travel / Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets / This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Igbo Nigerian Men Die In New Delhi, India Within A Week by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
There is palpable panic in the Igbo community in New Delhi, India after five healthy men died mysteriously within one week, IgbereTV reports.

A broadcaster, Okwuluora, said he was sent photos and videos from the incidents but will not be posting them.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/107070047626821/posts/232881665045658/?app=fbl

Confirming the incidents on Saturday, Igbos who live in New Delhi said they are scared over the mysterious deaths.

Ekene Ubah said: "It happened here in New Delhi, India. Their death still remain a mystery to us. We are in pain."

Marvelous Allen said one slumped and died while climbing the staircase on Saturday.

"We are losing our brothers her in New Delhi. The one that died today just went downstairs to buy a bottle of groundnut. While coming back he fell at the step and died. In less than 4 days days 4 healthy men are dead", he wrote.

Mike Sylvanus, who is presently in in New Delhi, said "the sad news is real because we are yet to ascertain the cause of their death. About 4 young men died just this week here though some are suspecting it might be one commitment or the other to make quick money."

https://igberetvnews.com/1381687/panic-5-igbo-men-die-within-week-new-delhi-india/

Mostly covid cases
Re: 5 Igbo Nigerian Men Die In New Delhi, India Within A Week by dasparrow: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
When I try to explain to Nigerians that not every country is safe for Africans to go to, they don't listen. What on earth will any sane African be doing in India of all places? If India is so great, what are Indians doing in Nigeria, Kenya, UK and many countries around the world?

That is how Africans including Nigerians keep getting killed in Cyprus and other Eastern European countries but yet they keep going there.

Look at the Nigerian man that got murdered in police custody in UAE after stupidly showing off his wealth all over the internet and calling arab men his "brother." I am sure he never called his fellow Nigerians who are from a different tribe from him his "brother."

These men were possibly poisoned. Who knows? Or maybe coronavirus took them out. Anyways, Nigerians will continue to learn the hard way.
Re: 5 Igbo Nigerian Men Die In New Delhi, India Within A Week by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 09, 2021
Golan007:

It only kills us when it's the easterners at the receiving end.

From Northerners to S.Westerners it never bothers you.

Keep wallowing in the stupid world of tribalism. Imagine ur utterance, this is the best u can reason.
Re: 5 Igbo Nigerian Men Die In New Delhi, India Within A Week by Golan007: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2021
MsAllison:
stop blackmailing the mods
do the crime
do the time

I've made sure your moniker is seen.
Re: 5 Igbo Nigerian Men Die In New Delhi, India Within A Week by MsAllison(f): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2021
Golan007:

I've made sure your moniker is seen.
I trust the mods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With Bronze Tone Body Cream. / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / All You Need To Know About Lassa Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.